Chasing Eden Dead Pile Mission 4

I cannot get through this episode! I only have three level 6 survivors - one bruiser, one hunter, and one scout. By the time one of them is out of commission for six turns to open the gate, the other two are overrun. I've tried scurrying through and I've tried going slow and keeping everyone on Overwatch, no luck. I've tried the hunter at the gate and the scout - I thought the scout would be best, because the bruiser and the hunter both can kill or stun multiple walkers at once but they still were overwhelmed. Please help! Thank you!

Comments

• SarahSarah Member Posts: 163
    @twdfan62 there are strategy videos on YouTube that I've found helpful. Good luck!
    IGN: Sarah
    Line: sarah01ea
    Boss Lady's Email: [email protected]
    Recruiter & Elder of NO CURE ::::::: WALKERS CURE ::::::: THE NEW CURE
    No Cure | Walkers Cure | The New Cure

⚔ Walkers are the Disease. We are THE CURE. ⚔

Tired of Eating Chocolate Pudding and Pouring the Bisquick Alone?

CLICK HERE and Check Us Out! You Know You're Curious...
  • NecroboogieNecroboogie Member Posts: 1,108
    I believe that's the one I used a melee to open gate and had a scout and Hunter defending him. Hunter on right closer to the watch tower and the scout on left - there are more spawns on right side of screen. Wait to attack zombies with scout until they are alone or will be able to reach you in a turn. Use the Hunter to kill multiple zombies each turn (easier with wide shot trait on weapon) and try to split damage between the two as much as possible (Hunter can take a couple of hits ;) ) even switching sides if necessary. May take a time or two if you are not familiar with using the Hunter to farm.
    twdfan62
  • twdfan62twdfan62 Member Posts: 3
    What does that mean, "to farm"?
  • twdfan62twdfan62 Member Posts: 3
    Necroboogie - I upgraded my hunter's weapon so he had the wider shot, and that worked great. I thought I wasn't going to make it, but we did! The YouTube video was very helpful, too. Thanks, everyone.
This discussion has been closed.