Increase XP storage please!

I'm sure this topic has been broached before, but NG guys and gals we need more XP storage Please! Perhaps you could add it to existing supplies storage? With maxed council with 2.5 million capacity, isn't enough. My tents are glowing orange and I'm seeing XP going bye-bye.

Comments

• DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,541
    #FirstWorldProblems
    #Thanks1.10
    #TooMuchXP

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    @jls_killer I agree though.

If we can hold 18 million supplies when a building costs no more than 4.25 mil to upgrade; why not have a larger ratio between upgrading Lvl 22 items and the max xp storage.

• InspTurbinesInspTurbines Member Posts: 706
    @Dlich, I'm just bummed. Upgrading training grounds now and then the tool shop. I just don't want to upgrade junk weapons to spend XP while waiting for things to upgrade.
    Shut_Up
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,523
    edited July 2016
    I agree that the XP storage should be much higher, but not because I'm full of XP (???) ...but because it's out of balance with the cost of upgrading survivors and eq.

JLS: Did you get an XP booster? I'd use gold to finish upgrading something before I let XP go to waste, or time/stagger your upgrades so you don't max out.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    InspTurbinesggbatsPR0DJlmfgunnut
    edited July 2016
    I personally haven't bought the XP bundle yet because I refuse to drop gold on speeding wait times.

Paying $3 for double xp is not good when I have to spend $10+ in gold to not waste the xp im earning double

InspTurbinesPR0DJ
    edited July 2016
    @masmith93, I totally agree with you it; was just a lament on my part. It is out of whack. I usually only use gold for healing my surviors. Rarely to finish upgrades.
    masmith93DLichShut_Up
    I will add that I spent gold this weekend upgrading things when the event was double supplies. I held max 6 mil supplies and upgraded a building. On unlimited gas I would play until I filled up supplies again and then rush a building if necessary. I spent 350 gold to rush my council, training grounds and weapon building BUT it's not 1 piece of equipment and serves more longevity.

It was $6 gas and about $3.50 gold and if I had more storage before the event I wouldn't have rushed anything.

With a 2.5 mil xp limit on council that fills fast. 6 mil supplies storage tajes longer to fill.

Unless xp storage caps at 10 mil OR there's a 5 second survivor/equipment upgrade in the future I won't be buying double XP on top of unlimited gas anytime soon.

@Dlich: Yep, definitely liked 2x supplies weekend! Finished off council and training grounds will be finishing in 15 hrs. I'm not at max level on my storage, those are after weapons shop.
  • rudjawolrudjawol Member Posts: 34
    XP cap is the only reason why I have not bought so far no 2xXP . With 24 gas you already get the 2,5 million together in a couple hours .
    DLichInspTurbines
  • FOXFOX Member Posts: 99

I'm sure this topic has been broached before, but NG guys and gals we need more XP storage Please! Perhaps you could add it to existing supplies storage? With maxed council with 2.5 million capacity, isn't enough. My tents are glowing orange and I'm seeing XP going bye-bye.

I approve it