Which New Trait Do You Not Like Most?

Sipher07Sipher07 Member Posts: 591
edited July 2016 in Suggestions & Ideas
They should consolidate some traits together because there is so much overlap and the new traits are sometimes pretty weak and not as universal or easy to understand as old ones for survivors. The weapons new traits are pretty intuitive

Don't you think dodge/stun avoid/bullet dodge should just be combined as one dodge trait instead of taking up limited slots? I.e. A 15pct dodge should include bullet dodge and implicitly already includes stun Resistence. This way outposts are more balanced

Which New Trait Do You Not Like Most? 31 votes

Stationary Defense Bonus
45%
FragzieScratchNSmithJamesJapes87DCBMETtheRealBenderInspTurbinesRorshackxyzJulialiciousigumzip_herianAmelyBryanrhartley 14 votes
Stationary Offensive Buff
16%
Putchucomyka728Fester17MYKScorpio_CRO 5 votes
Bullet Dodge
29%
Amigagabriel_lwh[Deleted User]Avalon8Sipher07nadecirPR0DJfistonltdd_irra 9 votes
Stun Resistence
9%
SlayerSectggbatsZombie961 3 votes

Comments

  • Sipher07Sipher07 Member Posts: 591
    Bullet Dodge
    @oldgoth @Teeceezy @DarkFae @masmith93

    How about combining some of the dodge and stuns into one genera dodge trait instead of several different ones

    Sure shot and power strike are the same just for shooter vs melee and should just use same name and same icon as well for simplification
  • gabriel_lwhgabriel_lwh Member Posts: 454
    Bullet Dodge
    Stun Resistance is very useful against tanks especially when your survivor has enough health to take a few heavy hits but still avoid being stunned :smile:


    IGN: Gabriel
    Member of CONQUER / THE UNINFECTED / ALEXANDRIANS
    myka728
  • SlayerSectSlayerSect Member Posts: 634
    Stun Resistence
    Saved, me against tanks and on a few raids.

    Play to Slay. Slay to live another day. Daily players. On and killing walkers as often as we can.

    We need you! We want you!
    myka728
  • PR0DJPR0DJ Member Posts: 834
    edited July 2016
    Bullet Dodge
    Bullet dodge make no sense...

    Mod edit: zbot 7/17/16 6:56 am

    @PR0DJ , please read and follow the rules.

    Keep your posts constructive. If you have a beef with the developers, don't be a jerk about it. Say your piece and move on.

    Warning issued, further disregard for the rules will result in loss of forum privileges.
    ggbatsfistonltd
  • PR0DJPR0DJ Member Posts: 834
    edited July 2016
    Bullet Dodge
    Mod edit: zbot 7/17/16 7:01 am

    see warning here

    Threats of violence or harassment, even in jest
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    Stationary Defense Bonus
    Bullet dodge makes raiding a lot harder which i LIKE. Maybe I'm the only one lol, but i prefer having a sense of satisfaction and achievement from beating something that is difficult. I get no such satisfaction or exhilaration from getting something easy. Same in all aspects of my life really
    Back from 2016 :p
    PR0DJ
  • PR0DJPR0DJ Member Posts: 834
    edited July 2016
    Bullet Dodge
    PR0DJ said:

    Mod edit: zbot 7/17/16 7:01 am

    see warning here

    Threats of violence or harassment, even in jest
    @zbot If somebody say that bullet dodge makes sense - come with me to shooting range and say it to my AK47 - How is that a threats of violence or harassment? Did I threatened or harassed somebody? If you think I did - whom and how exactly?
    Answer my question before edit my posts.
    ggbats
  • PR0DJPR0DJ Member Posts: 834
    edited July 2016
    Bullet Dodge
    PR0DJ said:

    Bullet dodge make no sense...

    Mod edit: zbot 7/17/16 6:56 am

    @PR0DJ , please read and follow the rules.

    Keep your posts constructive. If you have a beef with the developers, don't be a jerk about it. Say your piece and move on.

    Warning issued, further disregard for the rules will result in loss of forum privileges.
    It was not addressed to developers but to everyone who think otherwise. And I agree I should not write what I wrote, and if somebody got offended by it - I apologize.
  • PR0DJPR0DJ Member Posts: 834
    edited July 2016
    Bullet Dodge
    PR0DJ said:

    PR0DJ said:

    Mod edit: zbot 7/17/16 7:01 am

    see warning here

    Threats of violence or harassment, even in jest
    @zbot If somebody say that bullet dodge makes sense - come with me to shooting range and say it to my AK47 - How is that a threats of violence or harassment? Did I threatened or harassed somebody? If you think I did - whom and how exactly?
    Answer my question before edit my posts.
    Shooting range is good and NOT violent sport and if I invite somebody there to have fun with me, you call it a threats of violence or harassment? Where is logic?
  • PR0DJPR0DJ Member Posts: 834
    edited July 2016
    Bullet Dodge
    PR0DJ said:

    PR0DJ said:

    PR0DJ said:

    Mod edit: zbot 7/17/16 7:01 am

    see warning here

    Threats of violence or harassment, even in jest
    @zbot If somebody say that bullet dodge makes sense - come with me to shooting range and say it to my AK47 - How is that a threat or harassment? Did I threatened or harassed somebody? If you think I did - whom and how exactly?
    Answer my question before edit my posts.
    Shooting range is good and NOT violent sport and if I invite somebody there to have fun with me, you call it a threats of violence or harassment? Where is logic?
    @zbot Misinterpreting my words and deleting my posts not for first time - that is harassment.
    ggbatsJapes87
  • ggbatsggbats Member Posts: 210
    edited July 2016
    Stun Resistence
    Just so you know, stun resistance is 1 of my fav's. Misread poll

    @PR0DJ I agree that its been misinterpreted...They just don't know ya like we do guild mate! B)
    PR0DJ
  • PR0DJPR0DJ Member Posts: 834
    edited July 2016
    Bullet Dodge
    ggbats said:

    @PR0DJ I agree that its been misinterpreted...They just don't know ya like we do guild mate! B)

    I think he mod-edited both messages because of the first one. And it's not right. I agree with first mod-edit and will not argue about warning.
    But it's not giving him rights to do it with other messages. It is indeed called harassment.
  • fistonltdfistonltd Member Posts: 149
    Bullet Dodge
    Bullet dodge screwed the outposts massively! If u dodge 1/2 ok but if u dodge 9/10 or 5/6 its just too much!
    It has been fixed they say, but i don't see anything changing.
    I attack with
    Knife, dodged
    sword, dodged
    Bruiser, dodged
    Shooter, dodged.
    Assault, dodged.
    Hunter, dodged.
    So everybody got bulletdodge and regular dodge on their defenders with maxed out bulletdodge vests?
    Hard to believe!
    And even when they do:
    15% + 30%= 45% = 1/2 dodge
    Not 5/6 or 9/10 dodge.
    There was no need for new traits.
    It's just ridiculous now.
    It's good for the poeple who couldn't figure out a way to defend there outpost. But those who did, get punished now.
    No need for tactics, just the bulletdodge trait.
    From tactics to pure luck!
    Fantastic job!
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    edited July 2016
    Stationary Defense Bonus
    Thinking now the ideal armor trait set is stun resist, bullet dodge, melee dodge.


    @fistonltd Or maybe they just need to fix trait bugs and adjust the percentages.
    Back from 2016 :p
  • ScratchNSmithScratchNSmith Member Posts: 21
    Stationary Defense Bonus
    @theRealBender agreed... just picked it up yesterday, unstoppable
  • SpacemanSpiffSpacemanSpiff Member Posts: 634
    edited July 2016
    @theRealBender I think you meant armor trait "bulletproof" (bodyshot %). Those traits you mentioned with bullet-dodge survivor trait and Luck x2.....is Superman. I was able to piece all these traits onto my Assault, and I'm fairly certain he cannot be killed, lol
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    Stationary Defense Bonus
    Yes you are right bulletproof. Wow so you have an Assault Neo - I'm jealous lol
    Back from 2016 :p
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
    Stationary Defense Bonus
    @theRealBender I picked this up yesterday for my omni-dodge warrior , can't wait to try it out in outposts.. I'll post a vid if I can
    InspTurbines
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    Stationary Defense Bonus
    Japes87 said:

    @theRealBender I picked this up yesterday for my omni-dodge warrior , can't wait to try it out in outposts.. I'll post a vid if I can


    That's a beauty!
    Back from 2016 :p
Sign In or Register to comment.