Are the equipment exploration missions worth it?

I'm Level 38, and so far when I've tried the exploration missions for better equipment, I don't notice much of a difference. Is it worth it to just grind through them for elite or legendary gear, or do they just drop more gear, or higher level gear, and not really better quality gear? Am I better off just doing the food and XP missions and being patient?

Comments

• DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    Those missions used to be deadly. Then they weren't. No word yet on how being non-deadly has changed anything in terms of what you get.
  • kiwinz7kiwinz7 Member Posts: 916
    No waste of time, I found it no better than the other missions, since it is no longer deadly. Better off saving for TG & get a guarantee Epic or Legend item instead
    Ranked #1 in Australia for Weekly Challenges

Ranked in the Top 30 Globally for Weekly Challenge

TWD NML Guild Council Member

Recruiter & Legacy Eh Leader a Top 5 Global Guild

Former Leader of Vault112 Top 20 Global Guild & it's 4 Guilds (Vault112, Vault112B, Vault112C & Vault112D) is now a part of the Eh family

Rise Up & Join the EH Family [email protected]
    mongo911
  • DCBMETDCBMET Member Posts: 392
    I have proposed in the past that, like story and challenge missions, gear farms have a better chance to pick up gold bars, gas and the ever so coveted radios. The other 2 options (xp and supplies) have a predispostion to draw you the respective resource and as a result, everything else takes a hit in rng I theorize. Can't really say without some serious data collection though. If you are hard up on radios and gold and there are no story or challenges to be done, I would hit up the gear farm.
  • FearlessFreepFearlessFreep Member Posts: 52
    Rewards for all missions are pretty pathetic. Pretty much nothing but maters and exp.
    Invadermongo911
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,752
    No. Not worth.
    TheLostOnes