Looking for all-female guild not easily repulsed by me

The women in my current guild now find me repulsive so I am in search of a new all-female guild which I can apply to for membership and all associated privileges and benefits

I'm 6'0, 185 with a lanky build...I'm Finnish (yes sorry)...I work on Google machines for a living even though I despise technology...I enjoy 80's music, 80's movies, Ice Cube (rapper and actor), Big Radio Bundles, NML boosters, libido boosters, chicken alfredo pasta, Klondike Heath bars, cherry Icees, nice feet, and a coquettish giggle

I am not a fan of Pokémon, Snapchamp, wooly mammoths, anyone driving an Amish buggy eating a Slim Jim, inane polls, squid, or anybody who says the word "moist" to me more than 500 times in a day

I scored 585 on the last challenge...my previous best was 67...some call it a meteoric rise...I call it hard work, persistence, and insanity

If you think I can be of assistance in your guild please let me know via PM, DM, private message, or direct message...frank you for your time
You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
WalkerBait1WahooDawgJenngLightfeetantTerminatesgabriel_lwhCrazyDpiffolomaniaXenathewarrior

Comments

• WalkerBait1WalkerBait1 Member Posts: 1,060
    I seriously don't know whether to laugh or cry! Aww hell I will do both? :D:'(

Forgive me Rick! We want our boy toy back!

“Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of shit you people don’t know shit about. Rick knows every fine grain of said shit, and then some.”

DeadFamily Guilds Leader
    Line Me - WalkerBait1
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/3032/the-original-deadfamily-deadfamily2-3-official-guild-thread#latest - Click link for The Original ☠DeadFamily & DeadFamily2,3☠️ Guild Thread☠
    Member of the Empty memorial Club Veteran Survivalist
    Get Ur Dead On!!!!
    SlickRickJenngXenathewarrior
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    @masmith93

Yeah mind boggling...I know!!
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    WalkerBait1Xenathewarrior
  • Hmph. I believe I offered you a spot in what was, at the time, an all female guild. I believe you turned me down, @SlickRick.
    SlickRickJenngWalkerBait1Xenathewarrior
  • LightfeetLightfeet Member Posts: 1,062

I am very impressed that an all female guild accepted your application, @SlickRick ;)

You must have something they wanted.... :*

Cookies? His Money? Prosecco/champagne for free...? :#
    WalkerBait1JenngSlickRickBoruto
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    will wonders ever cease
    Back from 2016 :p
    SlickRickJenngmongo911
  • BorutoBoruto Member Posts: 1,118
    edited July 2016
    CrazyD said:

Have you tried posting a sexy, interpretive dance for them? I hear that really gets ladies less repulsed. Think, Magic Mike meets Dirty Dancing. Nobody will put SlickRick in a corner anymore! Good Luck!

Yep, a dance always works for me @slickrick to keep the ladies happy in our guilds..... throw in a Dutchie English accent and you are all set!

Since you are a fan of Ice Cube....... i would suggest to use his song.... you can do it, just put your back into it :p
    Just talked to @SlickRick and he's very excited to go. Just let me know where your guild is located. Ready to book the trip.
    BTW, I'm his pimp. There will be no service charge since I consider your guild as our family ring.
    CrazyDMystiqueSlickRickWahooDawg
    @boruto "Dutchie accent". He's Dutch. ;)
    BorutoCrazyDSlickRick
  • CrazyDCrazyD Member Posts: 456
    lol! Thks @boruto thats very kind to not offer a service fee for his transfer!

Ah, well i generously have to decline the offer. I dont think he could handle our secret initiation ritual.... cant really say more about that other then it envolves around Lucille....

And perhaps most importantly, I think my ego cant handle the competition ;)
    (Re)tired
    BorutoSlickRickMystique[Deleted User]
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,751
    We're up to six females in the main guild. Other than the sisters of gaga, anyone really have more? Just a question.
    SlickRick[Deleted User]TheLostOnes
    Yeah we've got way more @jester ...but I don't know the exact number...I'm repulsive so I'm bad at math and other things

P.S. Ours are witches
    MystiquejesterBorutoTheLostOnes
    WHOA @Lightfeet ...that's all stay calm and civil here...as someone who would like to continue The Humpty Dance well into old age let's just throw that "B" in the trash...we don't want any unfortunate accidents in the workplace
    BorutoMischievous_Nomad
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    jester said:

We're up to six females in the main guild. Other than the sisters of gaga, anyone really have more? Just a question.

eight in mine maybe?

SlickRickjesterBorutoTheLostOnes
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,522
    I have seven in mine.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    SlickRickJenngTheLostOneslmfgunnut
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    Well @masmith93 you're so much woman you count double.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    SlickRickLightfeet[Deleted User]Jenng
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    Oh, it was seven of something else in something else?

Then I hope you're Snow White because if they are fully grown men, that got to hurt!
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    SlickRickmongo911