What you expect with the next update?

Comments

• MorganMorgan Member Posts: 191
    In a perfect world, we would have a council update.

Haha don't worry I'm just kidding. I know everyone will start freaking out!
    IGN: Morgan
    Currently Top 16 Globally and #2 in Canada
    Email: [email protected]

Need a guild? Click here to check us out!!!
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    The next council upgrade will be small anyway with very few upgradable buildings so I wouldn't mind.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    ggbatsSpacemanSpiffOneLessTitan
  • teamshaneteamshane Member Posts: 22
    1. Doing something with the memorial, i.e. tokens for the lost survivors
    2. Changing tent upgrades similar to how tomato plants were adjusted.
    3. New weapon system
    4. Ability to visit other camps and trade
    5. 2 New zombie types
    6. Ability to have weapons to stun big walker
    7. 2 new classes, archer and technician (like a healer)
    8. New level on council
    9. Weapon level no limit
    10. Ability to change traits on classes
    11. Outpost trade goods limit lifted

Sounds great..lol
    BuckzzInvader
  • RickGramesRickGrames Member Posts: 390
    teamshane said:

1. Doing something with the memorial, i.e. tokens for the lost survivors
    2. Changing tent upgrades similar to how tomato plants were adjusted.
    3. New weapon system
    4. Ability to visit other camps and trade
    5. 2 New zombie types
    6. Ability to have weapons to stun big walker
    7. 2 new classes, archer and technician (like a healer)
    8. New level on council
    9. Weapon level no limit
    10. Ability to change traits on classes
    11. Outpost trade goods limit lifted

Sounds great..lol

are you dreamin'@teamshane

IGN : Rick
    Currently : Level 75
    Guild : MAVERICKS UK 

★ The spirit of ULTIMA LEGIONE is still alive ★
    LINE ID : rickgrames
    teamshane
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    I expect to see new content regarding leadership skills and new survivors
    Back from 2016 :p
    Shut_Upggbats
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    Get Tokens from every source that already spits out gold, tomato cans, XP and weapons

Cinema crates, walkers at your camp, all crates, etc
    The token source from radio calls only is lame
    Buckzz
  • teamshaneteamshane Member Posts: 22
    edited July 2016
    @RickGrames

Its better than

1. New weapon system with weapon tokens from scrapped weapons
    2. Nerfed outpost gold reward so it doesnt give you gear or weapons anymore
    3. Random Tokens available to buy with gold with same ratio as radios
    4. Weapon damage different for various weapon type (i.e..a bat does less damage than a pipe)
    5. Adding two more classes in the radio tent so its even harder to get a legendary hunter.

6. Adding a super bullet dodge trait for a new ninja class.

Lol. I think whatever they do will be generally positive and make the game more exciting.. Im just hoping none of these things i just typed are on that update list except for nunber 1.

And yes im a dreamer, lol.
  • GreenBalloonGreenBalloon Member Posts: 316
    I saw a mod say they're "looking into" the auto-center problem, as though it's a new thing. OH COME ON!! Seriously?! What's to see? Everyone hates it and has hated it since launch.

I was actually hopeful they were killing it with this update, but apparently it'll be around for awhile.
    *fingers crossed on being wrong*

mongo911
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    @GreenBalloon Are you aware that the auto center is disabled in FF mode? Some people don't like to play at 2 times normal speed but they have done something about it and I always play in FF mode.
    @Shut_Up...many of us don't play in FF mode. I dislike it intensely. A universally disliked and useless feature like auto-center not being removed is the point. For the handful of people who don't care about it, the ability to turn it off would work out just great.
    mongo911SlickRickdeb1hd
  • daegundaegun Member Posts: 135
    I only play in fast forward mode.

Speeds things up a lot.
    SpacemanSpiff
  • Fester17Fester17 Member Posts: 682
    edited July 2016
    Just hoping for mods to post an official list of what to expect...AND a definite date/time for the upgrade to take place.
    Elder and recruiter for FearTheDead

RickGrames
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    Yeaj, a classic @SlickRick Top 10! It had been a few months since you did the last one. This one was epic, nay, legendary!
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    SlickRick
  • JBreeze38JBreeze38 Member Posts: 109
    From the look of the icons on the 2.0 banner I fully expect an archer class. Possibly similar to shooter class except shots don't attract zombies. Would likely cause less damage but a charge of three shots to balance out. I predict a significant makeover with some shiny new toys but nothing comes without a price. I imagine there will be several attractive bundles that offer best "value" for our $$. In any case I look forward to a less monotonous version of the current format
    Invader
  • booshboosh Member Posts: 374
    After the last update I will just take the good with the bad but here is my two cents... 1) Overhaul the weapons and armor system similar to survivor mechanics. 2) Fix the dodging. This is the most frustrating thing I've encountered so far within this game. 3) Bring back deadly missions or reinvent a purpose for the memorial. This reminds me of that "The Returned" movie but my few didn't get the memo.
  • SpacemanSpiffSpacemanSpiff Member Posts: 634
    I expect to receive a higher-than-usual credit card bill on the next payment cycle. :wink:
    SlickRickmongo911
    edited July 2016
    Shut_Up said:

@GreenBalloon Are you aware that the auto center is disabled in FF mode? Some people don't like to play at 2 times normal speed but they have done something about it and I always play in FF mode.

You say you play in FF mode? Because I always play in 2x/FF mode. Because the game still auto-centers in FF mode. Do you have a different version than me? They never shut this off in any mode. Maybe they meant to, but they didn't get it done.
    BttlOpenerwrinkled_bagGreenBalloon
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    SlickRick said:

7. Eroticism (some of us have bangable survivors)

All of us have bangable survivors...
    mongo911PowerUKGovernator
    Here are two new weapons I expect for the new Update. Because I heard that the two new survivor classes will be Jedi and Mercenary. :wink:

deb1hd
  • RomRom Member Posts: 1
    Hello
    I would like :
    1. New type of ressources : amos. Survivals could bring only limited amos during missions
    2. New type of building => foundery, to produce amos.
    3. New class of survivors who could impact buildings : doctor who could make healing faster ; technicien to produce more amos.
    4. 2 weapons by Survivals, to switch between gun and knife, using an action, when you do not want to make some noise or when you are out of amos.
    5. Coopérative missions
    Musat
    NOTHING that has been asked for since DAY FREAKING ONE has been fixed. NG rolled out a new revenue stream for themselves, nerfed the players and that's that. They can keep their damned heroes, I want to be able to upgrade the survivors I have and draw the ones I need. I wasted 30 phones and got nothing I could use. Really sick of having bruisers and scouts shoved down our throats at every turn, right down to the shit gear in the crates.
    Invader
  • FearlessFreepFearlessFreep Member Posts: 52
    One thing that I did not expect was to have my survivors nerfed again.
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,541

One thing that I did not expect was to have my survivors nerfed again.

@FearlessFreep it's become so normal nowadays it's like second nature unfortunately. I didn't expect it to cost 130 more tokens to promote a survivor from epic to legendary. I didn't expect there to be more types of pulls added to an already mixed bag of survivor types. I didn't expect to have the ability to upgrade a survivor whose assigned to the outpost to be taken away.

I expected there to be a push towards monetary purchases. I expected that NG expects us to fork over more money. I expected NG to take things players have mentioned on the forums into consideration and "fix" them so it doesn't work in our advantage.

I also expect many threads to start on 2.0 update things and for this cycle to repeat itself every update.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    teamshaneMrSorrow
  • DisaliveDisalive Member Posts: 58
    Would feel different if they named it v. 1.100001, but as for 2.0 it's a major letdown. I haven't noticed any actually useful change.
    I ain't gonna spend a single radio (if I'll actually have a choice, lol) for those "leaders", cause their traits are pathetic (at least revealed ones). Plus it might just take away a chance of good survivor from 15 call by giving you the super awesome 8 "hero" tokens instead.
    None of the desired/discussed by community changes were implemented, no bugs fixed.
    GG WP.

Time for a goodbye or at least a long break, to see if they ever learn to listen.
  • JBreeze38JBreeze38 Member Posts: 109
    I will probably buy another gas and 2xp bundle and see if being a survivor even interests me. In no way am I even tempted to buy anymore of these bundles. It's a shame because I enjoyed this game.
    Invader