Thank you Next Game (sarcasm)

2»

Comments

• zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,909
    Now get off my internet lawn!
    FeleciaTUCO
  • SpindigSpindig Content Creator Posts: 255
    You think waiting a week for support is bad? I have a ticket in from 2 months ago that hasn't been answered yet. You know why they do this crap? Because players are financially supporting this game before its ready. Next Games has not got a single dollar of my money and that is how it will stay until they put out a product I think is worth buying. I WILL NOT spend money on a game that has ZERO Support. PERIOD!
    NEPTUNE Guild Leader and Content Creator. YouTube Channel: https://youtube.com/c/thewalkingdeadnomanslandfans Twitch Stream: https://twitch.tv/spindigs
  • shAd said:

Why do i get a pm (a very long pm) from wastelanddon answering my last post in this thread and flaming me. Did others with my opinion get also a pm?

Iam not the only one who trust in nextgames and is annoyed about the flood of whining threads.

So on a forum I'm not allowed to voice any opinion of my own or I'm whining?
    I thought that a forum was where you went to have your voice heard.
    The game has issues and by mentioning those issues one would hope they'll see and correct it.

• RavenDKRavenDK Member Posts: 12
    @zbot let's face it - regardless new or old, EVERYONE is quite aware(or should be) that spending cash on mobile games are was equal to throwing cash out the window. No matter what it will NEVER be a good investment.
    Using the "ancient" card along with whining or supporting whining about changes to the old games is just kinda sad
    These ancients should be aware that any game got flaws and devs will correct them.
    Regardless of the amount of cash spended by a few, the game is for the many - not the spending few.

• thecoltythecolty Member Posts: 152
    @WastelandDan have you read "Free" yet?
    Currently <51st in Global Top Players
  • thecolty said:

@WastelandDan have you read "Free" yet?

I haven't yet but all I do is read so now that you keep bringing it up I'll have to find this "free" book and see what's up.
  • AndriusAndrius Member Posts: 783
    @thecolty hey, do you have a free digital version of the book called "free"? I would like to read it? Can you distribute? If i like it, i will purchase it. Or are you adversiting on behalf of the publisher for free?

Anyhow, set joke aside, i will properly buy it later but the review on indigo said it is crap. That is just one review though.
    The EH family- where we have competition, fun and friendship.
    How to apply?
    Click here OR Email: [email protected]
  • thecoltythecolty Member Posts: 152
    It's free, believe it or not. I listened to it on Audible while driving a few weeks ago. If you don't have Audible, I just found it on iTunes for free:

FREE: The Future of a Radical Price (Unabridged) by Chris Anderson
    https://itun.es/us/Okiot
    Currently <51st in Global Top Players
    Andrius
  • shAdshAd Member Posts: 268

@shAd My message to you was 3-4 sentences. If you consider that "very long" then you should read more. All I did was ask you to stop popping into threads to throw yourself a parade about how you are perfectly complacent no matte what NG does, and to instead nurture the community by encouraging players to share their differing opinions, or at least get out of the way and stop discouraging them. Your tendency to emphatically play the victim is probably why you didn't pick up on any of my words. That, and I'm seriously concerned about the reading thing.

Lol. Why do you protect your member? Go get a child, if you want to play daddy. He is a adult and my two posts are only my opinion. And in contrast to you he is able to discuss. You are not god or something similiar. And you are nothing better than anyone else. And iam not your first victim. Come on create a thread like this pullfront namecalling thing!

@TK-421 : please i need a ignore function. Its annoying to get PMs from WasteDon. Its everytime the same overreacting and arrogant shit.
    Very proud first officer of "<a hred="http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/27/dead-angels#latest">Dead Angels</a>"
  • FeleciaFelecia Member Posts: 340
    @WhySoEgar, I did have that bug too. I was home safe but game gave the walkers another turned and I ended up with a fatal. I wasn't on deadly though. I prefer grapes, Parmesan cheese and nouveau Beaujolais. While I am being fanned and fed by nerfed bruisers. ;)
    Felecia
  • thecolty said:

It's free, believe it or not. I listened to it on Audible while driving a few weeks ago. If you don't have Audible, I just found it on iTunes for free:

Well Google play wants me to pay $9,99 for a free book about Google giving stuff away for free
    @thecolty can we get the development team here to give us a gold bundle for free? Especially since it's not a real substance made from atoms. That would please me.
  • DonCoquiDonCoqui Member Posts: 586
    thecolty said:

@thecolty thx for the link. I too will check it out... free myself from the zombie masacre and give the freed minutes to Free. What do I have to lose... it was free.

There are no free rides. Sooner or later you pay... the hidden costs accrued to spirit and mind.
    Staying plugged in w/ the forum for a good dose of daily entertainment .
    "You wanna impress me? You take the wheel for a little while mofo." --Eddie Murphy, Delirious
    Feleciathecolty
  • tammytammy Member Posts: 1,716
    Awesome comment zbot :)
    LEADER OF RETRIBUTION GUILD
    Click here to join RETRIBUTION guild
  • NecroboogieNecroboogie Member Posts: 1,108
    Hey wait!!! I'm awesome!!!...can I have a turn on the pedestal? And how long does said turn last?
    Raven...who would be silly enough to spend on a game as an investment. I spend here cos it's all about instant gratification...got quite the tingly feeling when I upgraded my legendary hunter...then again, as I said, it's the little things... ;)
    Felecia
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,579
    Hey @WhySoEgar, I just spoke with support and apparently they responded to your ticket this morning. :)
    TUCOAndrius
  • TK-421TK-421 Member Posts: 415
    Thanks for looking at that @Teeceezy.

All, for future reference everyone we love (and I mean LOVE) getting your feedback, especially the negative stuff because, quite simply, we're trying to make an incredible game and create a great overall experience for players. So when we're doing badly please let us know. That said, please also help us out by keeping your messaging short and easy to respond to. I think I speak for all NG staff present on these forums when I say that we simply don't have time to respond to super long posts even though we would love to. I guess i'm also apologising here for any lack of responsiveness on our part. The support team is now increasing in number and getting faster and more awesome.

@WhySoEgar - sorry to hear you've had a bad experience. Hopefully the support team have figured out how to help you now!

TUCO
  • WhySoEgarWhySoEgar Member Posts: 174
    @Felecia Ooooo thats what I want!!!!! :) female nerfed bruisers fanning me while i have them hand feed me grapes.!!!

@Teeceezy and @TK-421 I want thank both of you for taking the time to look at this thread. all the bullshit in here a side I hope you guys can see the real concerns we have here. The bugs and glitches in the game are what is killing this game. Then to have you guys nerf the bruiser an take the only thing that makes him worth while away. That alone accounted for people quitting an requesting refunds. Instead of nerfing the bruiser like that ? Fix the one mission that brought this nerf on. An talking about the forest challenge. With some of these mission not well though out. A simple fix for missions such as train wreck. Add another armored zombie to the map. So that 2 start on the map an would take away the exploit of running around an stunning zombies while opening boxes. An if you really wanna balance the game thats good. Dont take away from what makes each survivor a survivor. Instead affect the traits. Such as dodge, Luck, Interrupt. Lower there values down will balance the game a ton. Because right now they are the only 3 traits that matter. Currently you can achieve 75% dodge, and 100% interrupt. These right now are game breaking due to the fact all you need is a gold interrupt and you have 100%. Why not knock that back to 75% on gold an knock luck back to 10% gold and knock back dodge back to 10% gold. This would mean with some work you could still achieve 100% interrupt but not simply with a weapon. an as for dodge you could be able to achieve only 50% instead of 75%. This alone would balance the game out a ton with out needing to nerf the bruiser. Or any other close for that matter. Thats just a quick off the top of my head. An if I can come up with that right now then I would love to see what your team come could up with. in closing I want to thank you an support for getting back to my ticket. I have supplied the video in a e-mail to support so that they could have a better understanding what happen with the safezone bug. Plus if you ever want a full list of all the bug's I have encounted recently please message me an I will go in further detail.

As for everyone else. Dont think this thread is done just because a mod posted. Keep the comments comming. again trolls are ignored unless you make me laugh then i will reply :)<3 But let our voices be heard and hoply ng will fix the issues that plague this game.
    Group me info.
    Name - Why So Egar
    Email - [email protected]

This discussion has been closed.