Official 2.0 Update Discussion Thread

Comments

• blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    Invader said:

Ah...that´s it?

Another thing to collect and some graphic changes? Thought a evolution from 1.10 to 2.0 brings some biiig changes :neutral:

Have to say I thought the same. The token system seemed to be a bigger change that this.
    InvaderTheLostOnesHaiyan
  • DuckDuck Member Posts: 119
    I dunno, but shouldn't ALL players got gear to Daryl that they ACTUAL can use!? Just my thoughts.. :)
    Ovidmikel[Deleted User]
  • DuckDuck Member Posts: 119
    They should be based on the other survivor levels in the same category
  • JVC_TWDJVC_TWD Member Posts: 496
    @Shadowkeeper @Nekobasu the threat bar flashing green was bs last update. It would flash green and take away a walker in the bar but in reality it never took any of them away. Is that fixed now?
    DuckKaiserMizTyDLich
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    @Invader

I agree but ngo has reached a new and very scary level of vague that astounds even my completely jaded ass. Why not just put some question marks in the explanation bubble or something. Do they plan to charge us RL monies for a more detailed and logical translation of what that is or what?
    SgtSalamiDLich[Deleted User]Afewlive
  • Rick_ZKRick_ZK Member Posts: 296
    Struggle is only 1 turn now without the wrestle trait. Bug or an enhancement? ;)
    IGN : Rick. Officer in the Cure Family. Number One in Sweden & currently 22 globally.
    theRealBender
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    DarkFae said:

Do they plan to charge us RL monies for a more detailed and logical translation of what that is or what?

I don´t know their plans...but for sure they´re charging real money for nearly everything now. Nearly no free radios anymore...but the need of them to upgrade even more classes...

But why give the players free radios if they could by then?
    [Deleted User]Noprogamer16Sabrina
  • ShedeadShedead Member Posts: 31
    Is Daryl a freebie
  • ShedeadShedead Member Posts: 31
    Did everybody get Daryl?
  • tallinietallinie Member Posts: 386
    Anyone yet unlocked any other fellows than Daryl? What is trait upgrade cost after unlock? Just being concerned that cost would be in proportion to unlock cost.. So it would take zillions of radio calls to fully upgrade Rick for example.. Did I guess right?
    Invader
  • ShadowkeeperShadowkeeper Member Posts: 77
    @gabriel_lwh

So when I said the level if the Daryl you unlock is related to the team level, I of course meant that it depends on your Radio Tent level. Sorry about that!
    gabriel_lwh
  • Conan1976Conan1976 Member Posts: 758
    Just got this. What does THE trait do?!
    image.png 1012.9K
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be!
    We bring the fun back! Game Tips and Videos! Common interest non-game related chats too!
    Everyone is Welcome!

Grimes Den & Dixons Den: competitive / different play styles
    Shivas Den: semi-competitive / relaxed Maggies Den: training and growth

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected]
    edited July 2016
    @Shadowkeeper

@gabriel_lwh

So when I said the level if the Daryl you unlock is related to the team level, I of course meant that it depends on your Radio Tent level. Sorry about that!

I have a maxed RT so what do you need to get a lvl 18 Daryl?
    AGirlHasNoNameMissSFX
  • gabriel_lwhgabriel_lwh Member Posts: 454
    @Shadowkeeper Thanks for the clarification. Now it makes sense that I unlocked Daryl at Level 16 as my Radio Tent is Level 8 (Survivor starting Level 7-16) :smile:

IGN: Gabriel
    Member of CONQUER / THE UNINFECTED / ALEXANDRIANS
  • WalkerBiterWhateverWalkerBiterWhatever Member Posts: 27
    DarkFae said:

What on earth does this mean?

All seeing eye :D
    Member of DeadFamily

Scorpio_CROInvaderMissSFX
    @WalkerBiterWhatever

Then maybe they should have put a little tarot card or something in the description bubble then we can click on it to get our fortunes read instead of filling it with annoying gibberish.
    SabrinaMissSFX
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    @Conan1976 Same as Michonne's Leader trait - Shadow explained it earlier in this thread
    Back from 2016 :p
    What kind of visual bug is this?

Is it showing the right percentages but wrong colors all around?

OR

Is it showing the wrong percentages and the right colors all around?
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    I too would like to know what "efficiency " means in the Vigilant trait
    Back from 2016 :p
  • WalkerBiterWhateverWalkerBiterWhatever Member Posts: 27
    edited July 2016
    @DarkFae at least Vinny had four more useful trait ;) Bullet Dodge + Dodge AWESOME !!!
    Member of DeadFamily

• Conan1976Conan1976 Member Posts: 758
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be!
    We bring the fun back! Game Tips and Videos! Common interest non-game related chats too!
    Everyone is Welcome!

Grimes Den & Dixons Den: competitive / different play styles
    Shivas Den: semi-competitive / relaxed Maggies Den: training and growth

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected]
  • NekobasuNekobasu Staff Posts: 127
    JVC_TWD said:

@Shadowkeeper @Nekobasu the threat bar flashing green was bs last update. It would flash green and take away a walker in the bar but in reality it never took any of them away. Is that fixed now?

@JVC_TWD We are not quite sure what do you mean by that. Could you try to clarify your message? Are you talking about a certain trait that is suppose to reduce threat, but is not doing so?
    @theRealBender

Thank you if you are confused too then I have valid proof that my question is a legitimate one that warrants an answer. It's a shame I need that to get an answer around here but whatever....
    Sabrina
  • BolttotheheadBolttothehead Member Posts: 2
    My update has frozen and I can't get into the previous version. Any suggestions please?
    iPad 2 IOS9
    DoTak
    @WalkerBiterWhatever

Yeah and apparently he might be psychic. That would be really useful.
    MissSFX
    @Nekobasu the shooter charge ability used to make the threat bar flash green on the previous update (not today's update) and it would also remove a walker from the threat bar but in reality it didn't remove anything