Unlocked Heroes Thread

theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
Jesus came with enough tokens to unlock & promote once and then upgrade twice. Ended up 2 shy of promoting to 3 stars
Back from 2016 :p
TheLostOnesSynapseRanger

Comments

• General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    Ah. Should have posted this here:

1) Can Hero tokens only be acquired with 15-radio calls?

2) Do all heroes start, as Daryl did, as a common survivor and must be promoted fully? Or does their starting rarity depend on # of tokens needed to unlock (eg, Glenn = Common, Jesus = Uncommon, Abraham/Maggie = Rare, Carol = Epic, Rick/Michonne(??) = Legendary)?

3) Do all Hero radio pulls yield the same number of tokens, or does it depend on Hero rarity (32 for Rare, 120 for Epic, 256 for Legendary, etc)?

...basically, anyone who has pulled someone other than Daryl via the freebie, explain how many tokens you got on what kind of radio call for which survivor and what rarity they started at, etc...

Jesus came with enough tokens to unlock & promote once and then upgrade twice. Ended up 2 shy of promoting to 3 stars

So you did a 15-radio call for him and got...how many tokens for him in total..?
  • HerbergeHerberge Member Posts: 231
    IS there a bruiser hero?
    Pain Walker
  • ShaDoW666ShaDoW666 Member Posts: 4
    I got only 2 tokens of maggie in a 15 call... anyone else got only 2 in a 15 radio call?
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    I can tell you it was something around 128, then i got 10 more tokens upon acceptance. I can't remember exactly what the unlock amount was. You can check in your leader screen then i could figure it properly
  • BloodLusterBloodLuster Member Posts: 1
    I got Daryl as the free one then I used a 15 radio call and got Jesus for first pull , pulled 3 More times and got nothing all using 15 radio calls
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    Whaaat. So 15-radio pulls are the only way to get Hero Tokens (fine, I can live with that) but they sometimes will yield token amounts akin to 1-radio pulls?! That's B.S. Obviously you can always choose a different survivor on a 15-radio pull, but I firmly believe that the number of Hero Tokens should mirror the amounts you'd normally get from that radio pull.

So bottom line: are these new Leader Traits worth all the extra grinding?
    ShaDoW666MizTyDeathwish19
  • OvidmikelOvidmikel Member Posts: 965
    I'd scrap Darryl if there was a button to do so he's my hunter with the worst traits retaliate really . If his last trait ain't luck what good is he.. and I've took him on several xp missions with a regular rifle not his lvl 17 obsolete crossbow as I need base lvl.19wepaons and not once has he shot without attracting walkers
    ScratchNSmithDeBeski1
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,612
    Negan+Lucille=Bruiser

Probably making a video!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
    RedEye52
    I got 32 tokens for Jesus and Glenn and Maggie, but on the last call I got 8 tokens for Maggie

Probably making a video!

@PR0DJ I agree 100%. I could have got Maggie like that...

Probably making a video!

• PR0DJPR0DJ Member Posts: 834
    @painclasher and @all maybe we should take screenshot everytime it happens and submit to support and post here or in 2.0 official thread until they fix it?
    or start a new thread about it.
  • ShadowkeeperShadowkeeper Member Posts: 77
    @General_Quatre

1. You are most likely to get Hero token from 15 phone calls, other phone amount calls are possible but rare.
    2. All Heroes are Common when you get them.
    3. The amount of tokens you get from any call is random.
    edited July 2016

3. The amount of tokens you get from any call is random.

Yeah right, it's random with predetermined probabilities.

So for 15radio call which says "*** or more" (3 star) which means it is minimum rare survivor which is minimum 32 tokens.
    So why people getting 2 or 8? It is less then minimum.

Or you want to say that 1radio call has same predetermined probabilities to get 32 and 128 tokens and we can go and exploit it? I very much doubt.

So it is a bug. Don't frustrate people and ask coders to fix it.
    MizTy
  • DCNatsDCNats Member Posts: 223
    I have received hero tokens from both 1 phone and 5 phone calls.
    DCNats said:

I have received hero tokens from both 1 phone and 5 phone calls.

how many?
  • JVC_TWDJVC_TWD Member Posts: 496
    Daryl unlocks Defensive Stance as the 5th trait. These hero traits are f'n ass
    OneLessTitanTheLostOnesMrSorrowOvidmikel
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,657
    edited July 2016
    So does everyone's Daryl have the same traits? Silent Shot, Retaliate, Dodge, and Marksman (at epic level).

Edit: and what level did you all get him at? For me, he was level 14. I am level 45 with level 7 radio tent and max level 16 survivors.
    Really tho? Defensive f'n Stance smfh. F'n trash

I know this ain't your fault but who else am I going to complain to? Lol @Nekobasu
    TheLostOnes
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    edited July 2016
    oh man that does suck ...

So nobody has unlocked any other Hero? screenshots? I've seen Maggie on another thread.
  • DCNatsDCNats Member Posts: 223
    I earned 2 Jesus tokens for the 1 phone call and 8 Glenn tokens for the 5 phone call.
    Glenn has potential!! luck and Dodge are next 2 traits. Thank god
    theRealBenderPR0DJMizTySynapseRanger
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,657
    Thanks for the update @JVC_TWD! Here's to hoping that he gets retaliate and iron skin (or strong) as his final 2.
    Don't count out Defensive Stance. NG loves it :wink: @JayZ
    rachel227
  • RoosRoos Member Posts: 24
    edited July 2016
    Made 2x15 radio calls. Get 32 Carol and 256 Jesus tokens