Official 2.0 Update Discussion Thread

Comments

• fistonltdfistonltd Member Posts: 149
    null
    @dale
    I'm in nightmare also, got 3 more left to clear in ep14.
    So the toplvl players get punished again by not being able to replay!
    We're in the corner where the punches are landing..
    Lightfeetrgerkman
  • OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,272
    edited July 2016
    JVC_TWD said:

Daryl unlocks Defensive Stance as the 5th trait. These hero traits are f'n ass

@PR0DJ

That is complete crap.

Join the revolution here!!
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/13090/defensive-stance
    SgtSalami
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    edited July 2016
    Ok, that loading screens not that bad. Checkout the radio call screen.

Im the first to admit I cannot draw, but come on. If you are drawing someone as iconic as Rick, make sure it actually looks like Rick
  • LightfeetLightfeet Member Posts: 1,062
    @fistonltd That's wrong as you received the relevant tokens without repeating the missions already. The further you're progressed the more tokens you've received with the update.
    MizTy[Deleted User]
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    @blynknz
    blynknz said:

Ok, that loading screens not that bad. Checkout the radio call screen.

Im the first to admit I cannot draw, but come on. If you are drawing someone as iconic as Rick, make sure it actually looks like Rick

OMG! Can I issue a cease and desist order on Rick's behalf that will prohibit ngo's artist from trying to draw him anywhere else in NML? Poor Andrew Lincoln...Are they angry with him or something?
    blynknzMrSorrowDLichDeadBeat
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    edited July 2016
    Lightfeet said:

@fistonltd That's wrong as you received the relevant tokens without repeating the missions already. The further you're progressed the more tokens you've received with the update.

That makes sense since we had different amounts of tokens here :wink:
    Had 820 tokens.
    But i still can't replay missions, as someone claimed they can.
    @fistonltd No, they didn't. They talked about hard and nm modes...
    Anyone noticed Daryl looks like a reincarnation of David Bowie;)
    @fistonltd

I think he looks more like Chester Cheetah from the Cheetos commercials the way they have been depicting him.

Annette578
    @Lightfeet
    Yes i know, its just a shame not being able to in nightmare. Thats all i'm saying.
    Bottomline: don't make progress to quik! Or we will just reset all your made progress if the rest of the field can't follow you.
    So i will lower the bar, and become a medioker player instead of a competitive one.
  • PapacasPapacas Member Posts: 416
    Well just promoted Darryl to Leg before i knew best. He is now useless as a sole survivor, not sure on how big his leader trait is, if it makes up for the lack of Luck. That trait could be handy in higher levels of star missions but still. I am really dissapointed on this whole deal.

I did buy 400 radios today and boy do i regreat it. NG just made me a rather more casual player, so that's the way it is. Cheers
    HaiyanAfewlive
  • OldGothOldGoth Staff Posts: 297
    DarkFae said:

What on earth does this mean?

Overwatch normally does 50% damage. The trait increases that %; the character is more effective in Overwatch.
    edited July 2016
    @fistonltd
    *sigh* YOU have received the tokens which the others will get upon playing nightmare later on only. They don't have a benefit. It's vice versa as you were immy able to make Daryl epic after you received him together with the distinctly higher number of tokens... The advantage was at your side.
  • FinnderellaFinnderella Member Posts: 4
    How come the amount of tokens required to unlock heroes suddently went up? Just an hour ago my Maggie said it requires 60 tokens and now it says 120. Same thing with other heroes.
    OldGoth said:

DarkFae said:

What on earth does this mean?

Overwatch normally does 50% damage. The trait increases that %; the character is more effective in Overwatch.
    Thank You for the reply.
    @Lightfeet
    Let it rest, u don't get it.
    Instead of focussing on me,
    Tell me how fantastic u think the game has become...
    U're perhaps the only one;)
    U should get a reward for your blind support!
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    There are many new features. Honestly I don't know where to start. Seems that much has changed.

Upon review it seems Pretty cool. Daryl seems pretty bad ass. Any other ways added to earn Tokens or is Everyone suppose to pay for them via radios?

Rarely do we come across radio's as it is. Everyone just tries their best to Attain them but it's not easy. Last update introduced tokens. Last update introduced promoting survivors. You would think it would be a little easier to get them this update.

So i guess we have to find a way to make it work. Unfortunately a lot of people are dissapointed it seems. Can't wait to test my luck on the wheel of mystery that is radios. Keep survivors i can use and Sell the rest i guess.

For anyone who plans to use massive amounts of tokens can U note the frequency in which you receive them? Can't wait to see the actual data. Keeping track of it will help others determine the odds.

Of course it may take a few days for us to see whats going on. Fortunately there are those that have the resources to data collect with Finesse.

Normally I would collect the data but don't have the resources. Game hasn't been so kind in me receiving radios as of recently.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    CrazyDIllbrainer
    @AlexC
    They getting more inventive explaining the constant damage decrease;)
    Get ready here it comes:
    "The damage was calculated incorrectly in the surivor info screen and showed the wrong value in the previous version of the game. The combat damage has not been modified. So, this was only a visual bug that has been fixed"

So no need to inform us about that..
    Think the whole game is becoming a "visual bug"
    InvaderAlexCDanofthedead[Deleted User]
  • sandman7sandman7 Member Posts: 32
    edited July 2016
    I know this has already been mentioned numerous times, but the decrease in damage for all of my existing survivors is absolutely absurd. Slightly balancing stats is one thing. However, these are very significant decreases, I'm talking a few hundred points per survivor. My main survivors are all Legendary, lvl 19 (Hunter, Shooter & Warrior) with fully upgraded weapons & armor (levels 21 & 22). I was 6 stars away from hitting 370 in challenge, I can't even get through a single mission now. The excuse for this being a "visual bug" is bullshit, because the in-game effects are very obvious. NG really needs to fix this
    Fester17DanofthedeadAfewliveMissSFX
  • AlexCAlexC Member Posts: 34
    edited July 2016
    @fistonltd - thx for the explanation! So at least that part is something not to worry about.

Although my guild team mates state that it def. feels like weaker damage on lvl 21 and 22 challenges. Have not tried myself yet..
    One most be a masochistic autist with a big bag of cash to continue making progress or even playing this repetitive game over and over..
    InvaderAlexCHaiyanMissSFX