Obsolete Crossbow Already?

How do we keep this cool but irrelevant weapon viable? At its max level is like the base level of the other weapons I have
Degreaser

Comments

• EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    I immediately had to swap it out and give Darryl a way better rifle
    theRealBender
  • Eire1916Eire1916 Member Posts: 15
    Atleast it can be scrapped for xp , unlike that useless survivor it came with which has no retire option
    OvidmikelKaiser
  • Zombie961Zombie961 Member Posts: 57
    Could make for a nice decoration
  • OvidmikelOvidmikel Member Posts: 965
    @Eire1916. You said that very very nicely totally agree the hero is a zero
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    Chewie's crossbow is more effective.
    masmith93LadyAquila
  • Sipher07Sipher07 Member Posts: 591
    If they give us a hero survivor that cant be scrapped...they should give his iconic weapon that can also be scaled??? @eetu @Teeceezy @OldGoth
    OvidmikelMrSorrow
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    My comment is " invisible " at this time... Still on a " 10 day banning " now going on the 11th day...

As for " Darryl' s icononic Crossbow " not being able to be continually upgraded...

Who expected NextGames to do anything different...

I wonder if AMC knows how a " iconic character ", and " iconic weapon " that is so central and important to the TV show, and asked for, to be available in this game, is so easily denigrated by the game players...

Denigrated, not by malice... But because of poor game decisions by NextGames...

I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

• LadyAquilaLadyAquila Member Posts: 625
    I'm going to max out his crossbow just for the novelty, but I have much better weapons already.