Radio Grind

So...now that we have to use radios on these "Heroes" the need for radios is worse than ever. Since the last update I have been averaging close to 300 stars per challenge and have manged to accumulate about 60 radios. Not nearly enough to upgrade legendaey survivor traits and now we get this. 15 radios for 8 rick tokens. 250 to unlock him and assuming he is the same as Darryl, he will need more to upgrade once unlocking him.
The game is already nothing but grind with challenges consisting of playing 6 missions 20 times each, with only the occasional 5* gear reward and now this...is anyone else getting burned out?
InvaderCapletonCanadianMikeFester17AmelyPR0DJ[Deleted User]KaiserMystiquergerkmanDLichhottexasMrSorrowBuckzzGreenBalloonmcbkhicksOneLessTitanJackBauerPain WalkerLadyAquilaantBadLuckChuck[Deleted User]Julialiciousjimmydawisemasmith93Danofthedeadsoggybottoms

Comments

• InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    edited July 2016
    Funny enough there are all the expensive radio bundles back in the shop again...nice upgrade...for NGs balance sheet :wink:
    AmelyMystique[Deleted User]soggybottoms
  • atrainofficialatrainofficial Member Posts: 255
    yeah, i have no idea why NG puts so much value on those radios. it's insane! only the Boosters are appropriately priced. It will take me a while longer, but the only way i'm getting radios is from my random free radio drops.
    GreenBalloon
  • GreenBalloonGreenBalloon Member Posts: 316
    I looked back at my purchase history and my last bundle purchase was New Year's Eve. That's not going to change.
    BarcodeJ
  • zboneszbones Member Posts: 161
    so I am new to this, what is the best way to get Radios?
  • OvidmikelOvidmikel Member Posts: 965
    @zbones 49.99 for 200 or grind forever on side missions and gold crates walkers at the wall
    Invader
  • zboneszbones Member Posts: 161
    thanks, that's what I thought but had to ask just in case I was missing something.
  • TroubleManTroubleMan Member Posts: 423
    I have to say the 'heros' are a bit of a disappointment in the game, but on the same time that relieves my need to spend radios on them. I've got several legendaries right now (lvl 18) that I'm getting to 19. I don't see any need to blow radios on Daryl, who at best may be a decent marksman when I replace his lame level 14 crossbow.
    Danofthedead
  • BarcodeJBarcodeJ Member Posts: 403
    I think some of the leader traits are reaaaally awesome. And others are just meh. Rick for example. I could care less about damage taken in cover because I hardly ever use cover except for one challenge. Maggie though...extra xp for all kills. That'll be really nice. Daryll is just another hunter. I got him to epic with what they gave me. And the leader trait reduces additional threat for the whole team so thats kinda nice. Once he finishes upgrading. But the fact that it'll take 2 years to collect enough tokens to get any of them to legendary makes it pretty pointless.
    [Deleted User]Rorshack[Deleted User]Danofthedead
  • atrainofficialatrainofficial Member Posts: 255
    Since everybody has had the opportunity to buy the outfits, maybe the bundles could start including Hero specific tokens. So instead of (Outfit + Gold/Radios + Weapon) we get (Hero Tokens + Gold/Radios + Weapon.)

Since everybody has had the opportunity to buy the outfits, maybe the bundles could start including Hero specific tokens. So instead of (Outfit + Gold/Radios + Weapon) we get (Hero Tokens + Gold/Radios + Weapon.)

There was already a bundle to buy including tokens last week...but if you ask me, the players should stop to buy anything. At some point NG has to get it, that they destroy the fun...

LadyAquilaR2runfastDanofthedead
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,647
    It's about time they address the amount of radios we get from crates. I am playing since November and I don't think they have changed anything regarding the radios.

With this update no man's land became a bit like Clash Royale if you know what I am talking about.

Probably making a video!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
    InspTurbines[Deleted User]
  • InspTurbinesInspTurbines Member Posts: 706
    edited July 2016
    All I hear is sound of Pink Floyd's Money playing in the background, and NG's cash registers going Cha-ching!

It's about time they address the amount of radios we get from crates. I am playing since November and I don't think they have changed anything regarding the radios.

They changed it since last update...not this one.
  • wrinkled_bagwrinkled_bag Member Posts: 713

With this update no man's land became a bit like Clash Royale if you know what I am talking about.

I stopped playing all Supercell games as they are greedy. Clash Royale is pay to win. It was fun during the soft launch.
  • VOODOOVOODOO Member Posts: 54
    Best way to get radios?

Buy unlimited gas, grind the Fk out of explorations. Add in the double XP, and $5 yields me about 9 million XP and 50 plus radios. I also get my 7 year old to trade off grinding.
    gabriel_lwh