Official 2.0 Update Discussion Thread

Comments

• NaberiosNaberios Member Posts: 4
    Stafford5 said:

I agree with a lot that has been said about the update, but I think we need to give it some time. NG is always tweaking and hopefully they will continue to try and improve this game.

As for Daryl and the luck trait, I can't think of any time in the show that he's had good luck.

Considering how TWD goes, I think making it through six seasons of the show is pretty lucky...
    PR0DJ
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    Naberios said:

I don't have the extra option to make a 10 Radio Phone call or the extra "Use Gold" buttons on my Radio Tower screen. WTF?

2 options.
    1 - What level radio are you. Can you do 15 radio calls?
    2 - Have you unlocked Daryl? Maybe you have to get him first.

Also the use gold option is if you dont have enough radios.

• Bc3_DeadStalkersBc3_DeadStalkers Member Posts: 5
    How is the initial level of new Hero determined???? And how was Daryl determined???? Specifically because of the weapons they come with....I had three lvl 19 hunters yet the Daryl I got was lvl 17????
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    edited July 2016
    @Bc3_DeadStalkers seems it's related to the level of your tent. The max number of the survivor level you can get was the one you got it seems.

I got level 16 and I have 1 more upgrade to make to my tent. Since you got 17 im assuming you, and others who have fully maxed their tent, got 17.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
  • NaberiosNaberios Member Posts: 4
    blynknz said:

Naberios said:

I don't have the extra option to make a 10 Radio Phone call or the extra "Use Gold" buttons on my Radio Tower screen. WTF?

2 options.
    1 - What level radio are you. Can you do 15 radio calls?
    2 - Have you unlocked Daryl? Maybe you have to get him first.

Also the use gold option is if you dont have enough radios.

I think my max survivor call from the tent is level 15? Yes, I have Daryl & I have the ability to make a 15 Radio Phones call. I tried clearing the game's cache & doing a force stop on the app then restarting, but nothing has changed. I don't know how the uninstall works... I don't want to lose what I've built up trying an uninstall/reinstall.
  • AfewliveAfewlive Member Posts: 40
    10k health on a Super-Heavy lol 23? which is a mob in a challenge mission? seriously? AND you nerfed our attack power? fail.
    shakey
  • BloodfistsBloodfists Member Posts: 16
    The higher chance of Daryl tokens radio pull is crap

Costs twice as much as a 5 pull with same chances of rarity

I only did it twice because the hero I did mange to pull both times was Abraham and only got 2 tokens each time

Bleh
    1940 health level 23 normal walker. 1911 damage hunter and TWO shooters that do well over 2k... wtf? I can't kill a level 23 normal walker now? you kidding me? on top of that, 10 radios to get 2 shitty tokens when it takes in the hundreds? NG better get their shit together or I'm finished. I wasted way to much time and REAL MONEY for this.
    irishmobKARAZIPKALIfistonltdPR0DJ
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,065
    So... why is Abraham suddenly twice as expensive as he was before?

You really think that will make people spend more money on overpriced phones, by making things people really want more expensive all of a sudden?
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    SgtSalamiInvader
  • ShadowkeeperShadowkeeper Staff Posts: 77
    @masmith93
    masmith93 said:

@Shadowkeeper @OldGoth said there would be other ways to earn tokens, still no info on that?

There are currently ongoing discussion about that. If you have any ideas or wishes, post them (as some of you have already done)! We'd be happy to hear your thoughts.
    IllbrainerPain WalkerMystiquergerkman
  • fistonltdfistonltd Member Posts: 149
    @WindWalker are you serious?
    Kill lvl 24 walker with 1 hunter shot?
    Maybe you had a lvl22 gun than?
    I can't even kill them with leg 19 shooter with a leg 22gun in one shot who has around 2178 damage! (Left after the nerf, was around 2300)
    My leg 19 hunter with 21 rifle got around 1700 damage before, and around 1600 left now. Practically don't use em anymore because of the enormous powerdrop! very hard to find a decent gun! And i'm shure not spending 15€ on a virtual gun!

But hey, i'm not so fanatic as i was before.. Spending more time on the forum than actually play this raped game any longer..

Anyone else can't see the log screen of the outpost anymore?
  • fistonltdfistonltd Member Posts: 149
    Picture of the invisible log screen in the outpost
    lol, 10 stupidly hard to come by radios for 2-8 Daryl tokens. over and over and over... seriously? wtf are you peeps thinking at NG other than $- $? nor another dimension will be spent from me or my guild. Darly's leader trait hasn't hit once. over 30 side missions... f.y.i. garbage... and it takes HUNDREDS OF D-tokens to upgrade his garbage traits... guess even an Epic FAIL is still Epic right NG?
    InvaderfistonltdWindWalker
  • IllbrainerIllbrainer Member Posts: 464
    Afewlive said:

lol, 10 stupidly hard to come by radios for 2-8 Daryl tokens. over and over and over... seriously? wtf are you peeps thinking at NG other than $- $? nor another dimension will be spent from me or my guild. Darly's leader trait hasn't hit once. over 30 side missions... f.y.i. garbage... and it takes HUNDREDS OF D-tokens to upgrade his garbage traits... guess even an Epic FAIL is still Epic right NG?

Sorry Afewlive to pick your post but I read similar ones a lot.

You say you only get few Daryl tokens so you are forced to pay to get Daryl though you think he is not worth it?????? You FEEL forced to pay for something you dont want??

Maybe I just dont get it but this is far away from logical thinking!

Again sorry for taking your post, no offend buddy ;-)
    Leader of WEIRDnDEADLY! Keep Guild Weird!
    Member of the Empty Memorial Club- Elite Survivalist
    Founder of the Lucille Level 18 Club
    WalkerBiterWhateverAfewlive
    NG, you nerfed the hell outta our survivors. period. health, damage, and morale. all 3 decked Legends to drop a 1940 health level 23 normal walker? lmao, good job. keep earning those millions from radio bundles and screwing up our survivors. this whole visual bug is all bullshit.
    Danofthedead
  • blackiguanablackiguana Member Posts: 258
    @Danofthedead mine lost about 200 each also !!!!
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
    @Illbrainer you just compared NG to Syria.. lol
  • WalkerBiterWhateverWalkerBiterWhatever Member Posts: 27

The Game is defenitely NOT pay to play! Pay to win (be on top ten in leaderboards), agree.

My point is: If I would complain that much about my entertainment it simply wouldnt entertain me anymore and leave it. So obvious, I cant believe I am writing this! If you are worried about your money the go the f#ck to your politicians, insurance companies, banks, TV stations, global player companies and have a talk with them! They DO lie, manipulate, steal your Money and force you take out your wallet. This is the point that drives me mad when reading complaints about a stupid game (that I love, but hey, its just a stupid game)!

+1000000
    Member of DeadFamily

IllbrainerPapacasrgerkman
  • WalkerBiterWhateverWalkerBiterWhatever Member Posts: 27

The Game is defenitely NOT pay to play! Pay to win (be on top ten in leaderboards), agree.

My point is: If I would complain that much about my entertainment it simply wouldnt entertain me anymore and leave it. So obvious, I cant believe I am writing this! If you are worried about your money the go the f#ck to your politicians, insurance companies, banks, TV stations, global player companies and have a talk with them! They DO lie, manipulate, steal your Money and force you take out your wallet. This is the point that drives me mad when reading complaints about a stupid game (that I love, but hey, its just a stupid game)!

+1000000
    Member of DeadFamily

• IllbrainerIllbrainer Member Posts: 464
    @WalkerBiterWhatever Thanks! You got two likes from me :wink:

@Japes87 What...where....why...who Was meant to be a clear line of separation between it ;-)
    Leader of WEIRDnDEADLY! Keep Guild Weird!
    Member of the Empty Memorial Club- Elite Survivalist
    Founder of the Lucille Level 18 Club
    Japes87
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    Jaden said:

So... why is Abraham suddenly twice as expensive as he was before?

They´re advertising on Facebook with a video where Michonne needs 250 token to get it and in fact it takes 500...and the people there are pissed too.

When the shit hit´s the fan :blush:

DanofthedeadJaden
  • asdasasdas Member Posts: 23

My point is: If I would complain that much about my entertainment it simply wouldnt entertain me anymore and leave it.

I so agree on this.

I've been around since the beginning. It still is a great way to pass some time, and I do enjoy playing TWD.

Tokens & upgrading followers are an awesome feature, but NG really should have waited and announced those at the same time with heroes to make it 2.0 :wink:

My only grief with game is token system... Those are a much needed currency, and way too expensive to buy (50€ for 200 phones, netting in worst case scenario 426 random class tokens assuming you'll get an epic on each pull... 50€ is quite a lot of actual money...)

I'd ask you, dear Next Games, to remove hero-specific tokens and merge those with class-tokens, to address too large variety of tokens.

In addition, monthly award of 250 tokens of own choosing for your loyal player-base would really make this game F2P again :smiley: