• Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,565
    Check this 30 sec video for more info

Note: After you promote a survivor, the health and damage increase

Chill with us in Pickle Squad! Farming Events and Daily/Weekly Missions

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
    Japes87
  • Conan1976Conan1976 Member Posts: 758
    Are u kidding me...
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be!
    We bring the fun back! Game Tips and Videos! Common interest non-game related chats too!
    Everyone is Welcome!

Grimes Den & Dixons Den: competitive / different play styles
    Shivas Den: semi-competitive / relaxed Maggies Den: training and growth

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected]
    masmith93BadLuckChuck
  • harveylipsharveylips Member Posts: 38
    That's awesome lets see at 32 tokens for a rare and it takes 2500 tokens to upgrade to the next level that's only 1185 radio's for a upgrade to the next level. I wonder what level six is 1000 tokens for one trait upgrade? lets double it for 2365 radio for level 7 I cant wait, that should be easy...
    PapacasAnnette578ggbats
  • SlowMoSlowMo Member Posts: 203
    Just buy 629 all-the-radios bundles at £50 each and you'll get a super duper 10 star hero. Easy does it..
    Conan1976PapacastoekneeAnnette578
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,751
    This means all my maxed out legendary 19 survivors are now watered down. I hope a 10 star doesn't raid my outpost soon. Why not just raise the max survivor level to 38?
    [Deleted User]Madi[Deleted User]DangerB
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    I'm a bit lost here, if someone can clarify:

- Once I have a legendary with all 5 traits at 5 stars, how exactly does the coloring system work? Is it:
    a) Each trait I promote colors one star/promotes to "Level 6" (so 500 tokens x 5 traits = 2500 tokens to Level 10)
    --OR--
    b) Must promote each trait AND the survivor again, in order to get ONE purple star (so [500 tokens x 5 traits] + 500 to promote = 3000 for Level 6, meaning a grand total of 15,000 tokens per survivor to get them to Level 10?

B) seems like what people are saying but...that's just...horrifying.

Follow-up questions:
    - Am I reading correctly that each 500-token-trait upgrade is only 1% increase?? T/F?
    - Is it just traits that increase during this process? Or do base survivor stats increase each Level, as they do going from Rare-->Epic-->Legendary?

Basically what I'm trying to ascertain is, what happens with each level up?
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    @General_Quatre

Yes when you promote from level 5 to level 6 let's say...damage and health ratings do go up...they are small-ish gains though
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    Annette578TheLostOnes
    SlickRick said:

@General_Quatre

Yes when you promote from level 5 to level 6 let's say...damage and health ratings do go up...they are small-ish gains though

Ah, so basically Levels 6-10 are identical in structure to Levels 1-5, yeah? Upgrade all traits, promote survivor, lather, rinse, repeat. It's just that the increments are smaller and the tokens needed are greater? Seems kinda...backwards? Maybe it's just NG being like "You're not REALLY expected to do this, we just wanted to keep you around and have something to shoot for"

@SlickRick Can you confirm amount of base survivor increase in top 5 levels? Is it less than going from Epic--> Legendary (I think Health and Attack went up ~100 at each rarity increase)? Do you know how much your base stats increase exactly for 5-->6??
    MizTy
    @General_Quatre

Yes you are spot on...sadly lol

It is definitely less...I don't know the exact amounts...I had been hoarding tokens for a bit so I leveled an assault, hunter, and shooter to level 6...I didn't do screenshots though sorry...but the gains were definitely not great
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    MizTy
    @SlickRick

Ah, okay. I mean, yeah, just gonna keep on not spending money and awaiting radios the natural way, upgrading as I go for the next 6-million years. Then maybe start thinking about Heroes :smiley:

If you remember, next time you are able to do a before-and-after screenshot (or at least record the numerical differential) in the post-Legendary purple-star upgrades, that'd be neat.

Any idea how said levels are shown in Outposts?? You generally see Survivor Level, and their color...how would you differentiate between a Legendary (5) and a Legendary (6-10)..?
    SlickRick
  • SpacemanSpiffSpacemanSpiff Member Posts: 634
    What NG failed to mention to all players is that the token requirements also jump-up absurdly in costs. At Legendary "7," it then requires 1,000 tokens to update one single trait. That's right....1,000 tokens for one trait upgrade, etc etc.
    It's quite ridiculous how pricey it has become.
    SlickRick[Deleted User]EL34xyz
    @General_Quatre

I'll take a screenshot next I do one for sure!

And I have no idea on Outposts stuff...I never raid anymore
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,751
    It's about 150 extra base damage to go from 5 star hunter to six star hunter. That's a lot.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344

What NG failed to mention to all players is that the token requirements also jump-up absurdly in costs. At Legendary "7," it then requires 1,000 tokens to update one single trait. That's right....1,000 tokens for one trait upgrade, etc etc.
    It's quite ridiculous how pricey it has become.

Wow they must really think their whole player base is really, really stupid. I dont think they are making these changes because they think we are addicted because at this point it would be cheaper to develop a drug habit. I think they are doing what they are doing because they think their player base is reaĺly, really stupid.

People are drawn to these mobile games because RL is stressful and full of headaches like bills, rent, car payments etc.....ngo's greed is quickly turning NML into one of those headaches for its player base. They should change the name to No Money's Land because that will describe most of their player base if they decide to be stupid enough to keep pouring their money into this money pit.
    MizTy
  • daegundaegun Member Posts: 135
    I'll be honest ... I think this 10 star thing is a good idea. Hear me out.

The extra stars will take everyone a long time to make any real progress on. The gains are smallish. This gives capped out people something else to do which will help the hardcore people slowly distinguish themselves and allows them to continue making their best and most valuable investments slowly grow over time.

There is a LOT about 2.0 I hate.

This, however, is just a win.

If you're the type of person who is OCD about maxing everything, this will bother you. If you're that type of person though, what else are you going to do when you have a full squad of 19 legendaries with 22 gold gear? Quit? Get bored?

Progress will be slow, but progress will exist.

As I said ... Lots to hate about 2.0, but this was alright. The only people this really affects are those that are maxed out, and I bet those people are glad to have something to do.

Peace.
    [Deleted User]jesterPig
  • Zombie961Zombie961 Member Posts: 57
    Well alright I'll just use radios for a bunch of singles to upgrade my currents instead of getting new guys. Except that commons only give you two tokens a pop so either spend thousands of radios which in term spend hundreds of dollars, or just deal with technically underdeveloped survivors
    [Deleted User]InspTurbines
  • OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,273
    I agree with @SlickRick about ignoring going to 6 stars. This is easy enough for regular Survivors as you can just put those Class Tokens to use on another Survivor. My concern is with the Heroes. When I get Daryl to max 5 (in like a year, maybe...if I'm still playing), I will then keep getting "useless" Daryl Tokens from calls, when I could be getting other Hero Tokens that would actually help me progress my lower Heroes. I hate this addition, though it may be cool if I'm playing in 5 years, which probably won't be the case.
    SlickRickInspTurbinesMizTy
  • bunbun Member Posts: 161
    Complete insanity. Get a grip NG, you may as well try and sell us a spot on the next space shuttle.
    MizTydozeratiBadLuckChuck
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    edited July 2016
    If they ever put in true PvP ...
    Back from 2016 :p
    Why would you assume they will cap Council at Level 20?
    javajnkie
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    I'm no MIT grad, but assuming you start with a fully maxed legendary survivor, it will take 15,000 tokens to get them to a fully leveled level 10. This assumes the upgrade cost will remain 500 tokens and not increase by level.
  • GlookerjdcGlookerjdc Member Posts: 130
    NG is doing a great job at killing what was a fun game to play....

Nerf the damage, make things more expensive.... Where is the logic in all of this? If they want to make money, they should encourage people to play, not discourage them by ripping them off
    CapletonMizTyOvidmikel[Deleted User]