Survivor training bug

ace_of_spadesace_of_spades Member Posts: 2
After the recent upgrade I wanted to train one of my survivors, a bruiser named Ana, to level 12. However when i clicked on the 'train' button about 100k of experience was consumed but Ana's training didn't appear on the training ground. I could still use her on missions but can't train other survivors because it says that survivor training is ongoing. There is an option to cancel the training but i will only recover half of the experience. Also the option to fast forward with gold says 'free' but doesn't do anything when i click. Now more than 24 hours later the training ground is still blocked for other survivors and Ana is still at level 11. Anyone else having this issue? Oh yeah, I also have a messed up outpost battle log like some other users apparently.

Comments

• Stellaire57Stellaire57 Member Posts: 56
    edited July 2016
    Same to me with a Hunter for level 18 to 19 ... Android.

(Exactement pareil pour moi avec un chasseur légendaire de niveau 18 à 19)
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

masmith93TheLostOnes
    Thank you lmfgunnut.
    I opened a ticket in the game, and they unlocked the situation very quickly.
    I launched a new training to another survivor at the time and no problems.
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    @Stellaire57 Mine was rectified later in the day as far as being able to use the training grounds, but I'm still waiting for a refund of the 830k xp that fell into the black hole.
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

@lmfgunnut You did not have any luck on this one. I have only lost a little time.

@ace_of_spades And you've managed to unblock the situation?
  • ace_of_spadesace_of_spades Member Posts: 2
    Yes, all of a sudden the training was visible a few hours ago. Training ground is unlocked again and I didn't lose any experience points, just some time. Problem solved.