How Will You React To 2.0?

Comments

• R2runfastR2runfast Member Posts: 332
    I will definitely not spend any money at all.
    HA!
    csmith5390Annette578SlickRickInspTurbines
  • R2runfastR2runfast Member Posts: 332
    edited July 2016
    Was trying to respond to csmith5390
    csmith5390Annette578
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    edited July 2016
    I've spent around 5 English ££s on this game. Not a lot, I know but that's all I shall ever be spending.
    No more.
    Zilch.
    Bugger all.
    Nada.
    Nicht.
    Rien.
    Not a fecking sausage!
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    Annette578SlickRickInspTurbinesLightfeet
  • Annette578Annette578 Member Posts: 482
    Well I know I won't give them a penny! What a shame NG! A good (or was) a good game, going up in flames! I saw that happen on a show called TWD! :/
    SlickRickDangerBInspTurbinesLightfeet
  • nezzanezza Member Posts: 18
    I used to buy the odd xp and full gas boosters but no more, it's just gotten silly now, I've also stopped watching videos which I suggest others do. A shambles of an update
    SlickRickInspTurbinesLightfeetLadyAquila
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    edited July 2016
    SlickRick said:

I never thought I would say this but all purchases are on hold at

SlickRick said:

I never thought I would say this but all purchases are on hold at this point

Shut down the $$$$ pipeline to NG
    SlickRickInspTurbinesLightfeetAnnette578
  • walkrkilrwalkrkilr Member Posts: 1
    I will spend less money on this app.
    Yeah, i think ive spent enough.

This is harder to upgrade so you say whatever and spend a few $'s here a few $'s there. Before u know it you've spend to much to go down the drain cause it doesnt matter. They just keep throwing more $ spending upgrades...
    SlickRick_wendy_SgtSalamiLightfeet
  • dozeratidozerati Member Posts: 20
    I accept that not all updates are targeted at players like me. So this time [Next games Oy] chosen to upgrade the royalties and the rich and famous players but not the peasants and plebs who like to financially support the game in a more reasonable fashion.

Fine,so since 2.0 update is not for our sort when will the other 99% of player base get their update?

Is 3.0 the real update or will we see something sooner ?
    SlickRick_wendy_LightfeettheRealBender
  • TheDarkSodaTheDarkSoda Member Posts: 141
    I haven't spent much. Maybe 5 bucks every couple of weeks for gold for the last 3 months. But NO, I'm not giving them another dime either.
    Annette578
  • PimpOfTheDeadPimpOfTheDead Member Posts: 654
    Really not sure what to think yet?, not a whole lot has changed, but to get any use out of these new heroes & traits, it seems like we need to spend a bucket load of $$ on radios alone, so they really need to be a bit more sparing on the radios & or start putting tokens in reward crates or other ways to have better & easier access to all the different tokens, cause as of right now it's a bit much & way to overwhelming & damn near impossible especially for f2p players to take advantage of new content
    Lightfeet
  • SabrinaSabrina Member Posts: 139
    @Amiga I totally agree. It is much more fun to hunt randomized silly pokemons than predictable silly zombies. I have walked 65 000 steps in one week w Pokemon GO.

But my main point is, that my PGLTV (Personal Gaming Life-Time Value) is much more higher in Pokemon GO than in TWDNML. I have put 40 euros in Pokemon GO and got fun 16/24 hours in a day for one week and put 50 euros to TWDNML for 10 minutes of fun (0.16/24) just for getting that old and disposed overcapped Vernon scout from 2* to 5*. Im not putting 5000 euros for upping Vernon 10* though LOL

NG is hiring data analyst for Life-Time Value (LTV) of a player, I seek PGLTV :D from games. As u can see, with 40-50 euros PGLTV is 16/24 w Pokemon GO and 0.16/24 w TWDNML. Or we can speak of Personal Fun Value (PFL), same thing :D Stats are much better to play Pokemon GO than TWDNML for me.

We can talk also about Personal Fun Factor (PFF) in weekly basis. The values are more dramatic. With the same money spent in these two games, Pokemon GO has provided me 84/168 hours of fun while PFF of TWDNML is 0.02/168. I could apply those jobs of data analysts in NG but there is no need for them. Just think why I spend 12h in a day w Pokemon GO in my holiday week and 10min in TWDNML :P

After that Vernon upping, I think I will spend max 2 euros in a week, just in case if Im busy in work but I need to make enough stars for my Suomikilta.
    - Sabrina, lv60 LVT (Life-TIme Profit), Elder of Suomikilta I-V -
    LightfeettheRealBender
    I'll carry on as a f2p player but won't lose any sleep over either not getting any/all heroes, and will level up my survivors in my own sweet time.
    It's not a race, and there are no winners in the end.
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    LightfeetrgerkmanAnnette578MrsScattercushion
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    Popular update this then LMAO!!!
    banner 1st draft

Still your only straight talking tell it as it is content creator for TWD NML, who needs a worthless badge follow me @ https://youtube.com/user/TrueMarvellous
    ... .... ..- - / - .... . / .... . .-.. .-.. / ..- .--. / --. .-. .. -- . -.--
    LightfeetMizTySlickRickAnnette578
    Oh yeah.
    Best ever! ;)
    LightfeetAnnette578