Token Type Upgrade of Weapons / Armour

I love what you did with the tokens and topless levels for the heros and other survivors...

Now if you could only remove the maximum levels for weapons & Armor, (only maximum is at workshop level

Being able to render down a weapon or piece of armor into. Its component parts would be wonderful...

There is noting as annoying as finally getting an elite or legendary weapon, and it is too high a level for the bruisers that will only gain grade when one of the wastes of skin retires...
MizTy

Best Answer

Answers

• SlowMoSlowMo Member Posts: 203
    Dude you serious? Haven't we had enough token system already? Survivors class specific, hero class specific.. I cannot imagine adding in survivor weapon and Armour class specific token economy lol..

Anyhow token = profit so NG might just do it with the recent demonstration of greed..
    1Ris
  • SabrinaSabrina Member Posts: 139
    Yeah goombah. I'd like weapon tokens, bring 'em now. Nxt weapon and armour skins w trading in illegal net shops. Then maybe different spare parts to weapon w devnull feats. After that, lottery: u *might* get tokens for heroes, normal character classes or weapons or parts of them. Just like in TWDRTS where the game company ruined the whole game LOL
    - Sabrina, lv60 LVT (Life-TIme Profit), Elder of Suomikilta I-V -
    hhmcameron
  • hhmcameronhhmcameron Member Posts: 224
    I hate wasting time, gold, money, boxes, crates on legendary level 2 equipment

Bad enough that i cannot exclude Bruisers from Suvivor training and weapon upgrade notices

But i keep getting legendary equipment that i already have 3 legendary of,
    soggybottoms
    To me....

They have been ripping us off from the beginning

A one star level 5 sword returns the same XP when scrapped as a 5 star level 5 sword??

It is now time to get star tokens for retireing/turning away survivors and scrapping weapons/equipment

As well as XP for retireing survivors and scrapping weapons and equipment.

A one star level 12 xp bait item us not a gold box worthy item
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    SlowMo said:

Dude you serious? Haven't we had enough token system already? Survivors class specific, hero class specific.. I cannot imagine adding in survivor weapon and Armour class specific token economy lol..

Anyhow token = profit so NG might just do it with the recent demonstration of greed..

No they did not say anything about tokens for equipment. They said a system for upgrading/leveling equipment past their current limits and that's it.
    * I put "hero" and "heroes" in quotes for a reason.
    ** Still on a spending boycott of equipment and gas booster and gold.
    Just wasted 7500 crates on a legendary level 14 BRUISER weapon

It will be a cold day in hades before any of this worthless class i am forced to have clogging up my roster will reach above level 10...

Unless i get three bruisers on a 15 radio call...

At least the level 14 legendary weapon should have returned enough tokens to ..

I dont know... tokens are class specific for characters...

Last i checked, all the bruiser weapons ive kept were legendary...

But, conversely there are the hunters... i have my best hunters using maxed out at level 9 and level 10 legendary weapons...

I would dearly love to either scrap the maxed level 9 & 10 legendary weapons to say, turn daryls level 12 crossbow (blue, 4 star) into a level 12 legendary crossbow or make the 3x 3 star (green) weapons or scrap some hunter armor to upgrade daryls level 12 1 star armor to legendary
    We get weapons and armour from crates and boxes...

More often than not you get a high level legendary weapon for a crap class...

A low level legendary weapon for the classes you use, etc

And you lot claim we are not *already* being ripped off...

Being able to upgrade the levels past the last trait would be helpful in making legendary weapons retain their usefulness

But token upgrades would make it so high level/high damage crap (1 star) weapons were not a rip off