This may help you understand Next Games better, and provide underlying motivation for recent updates

Comments

• Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    @TroubleMan
    +1,000,000!
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    GreenBalloon[Deleted User]
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    I posted some links to here & they were immediately deleted :neutral: not sure why? I wasn't negative in the slightest ....
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    Maybe it's a FB "visual bug" .. Yea.. That's what I'm going with for the moment...

Rhonda
    OneLessTitanMizTyInvader
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
    @rgerkman the gestapo is watching you
    rgerkman
    I've been tagged Hostile :anguished: :tired_face: :bawling: :heartbreak:

Rhonda
    Japes87
  • GreenBalloonGreenBalloon Member Posts: 316
    rgerkman said:

I've been tagged Hostile :anguished::tired_face::bawling::heartbreak:

Oh, the irony is rich with that.
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    My wallet is closed now to NG
    MizTyMelaniexDeadBeat
  • OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,273
    This is really funny. I accidentally clicked on the "NG" icon in the upper left part of the forum the other day (instead of hitting "Categories"), which took me to the NG site. I happened across that job listing, and thought "man, that seems like a cool job, but why is worded this way?" I wasn't really offended by it, but I have to admit it wasn't a great decision to post that where every one of their users can see it.
    MelaniexInvader
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    @OneLessTitan

The rules here on the forum state that we are not allowed to be toxic or to be jerks but they state nothing that would prohibit next games oy or the people running this forum from being rude or toxic to us when and where ever they please. That's why you see the type of vulgar moderation that you see here, you do not matter to these people. Their being able to turn a profit from your freely given thoughts and ideas matters, so does your money but you mean nothing at all. So little in fact that they would use their own company web-site to insult you openly.
    GreenBalloonAnnette578BonzPR0DJ
  • InspTurbinesInspTurbines Member Posts: 706
    @therealbender, yes you are probably right about the consumer is now the beta tester whether they like it or not. The corporation that I work for would be considered a dinosaur company by most. We, however, produce tangible products that have improved the quality of life for many people whether they know it or not. We thrive, because we have a better product for the best price. But what makes a world class company is customer service. My company bends over backwards to make our customers happy. Ultimately, the customer is always right even when they are not. NG has violated that bond.
    MizTy[Deleted User]fistonltd
  • dozeratidozerati Member Posts: 20
    edited July 2016
    Ahh we have value as long as we pay!
    Anyways, imo the way this works is that as long as google play store game rating is above 4 gaming companies have pretty much free range to do whatever they want.Butcher the game,screw the carefully previously crafted balance,change it to a universally hated system..whatever..they have total freedom because new players (including paying players) always replace the old unhappy ones that leave.An endless supply of fresh meat if you would.

It is only after a game dips to below a rating system of 4.0 (ghetto land rating) that game devs and their cohorts of marketing and game behavior analysts pay attention to their existing customers base because retention now is the primary driver of the game success as there is no longer an endless supply of disposable players (new players rather start in successfull games instead of worn out worse rating games).
  • SabrinaSabrina Member Posts: 144
    @nadecir Great finding!

Actually I could apply to those data analysts things described in recruiting. It is very fun and mind-boggling to make prediction models both of virtual agents (NPCs) and humans. But TWDNML is so predictable itself w same missions and Outposts from month to month :DDD On the other hand, this is quite sad because the game has no random featuring, like players could create their Outposts more creatively or basic missions are not randomized.

Anyway, I - and many many others - could make those consumer segment profiles and gaming behaviour profiles without any data, just interviewing players in our four guilds in Suomikilta and some other guilds in different continents. Playing styles varying a bit in different cultures. No need to hire expensive data analysts in this phase of the game. Morely NG should hire peoples who lure back paying players as returning customers who have quit due to lack of randomization LOL
    - Sabrina, lv60 LVT (Life-TIme Profit), Elder of Suomikilta I-V -
    csmith5390Annette578
  • Kace07Kace07 Member Posts: 24
    The 1.10 update token system is not equitable as compared to other means of game trade like XP and Tomatoes to upgrade players and camps.....

It's clearly a huge money grab and a smack in the face of any loyal player and follower of TWD franchise. It puts a stain on every part of their brand and franchise not just this NG licensed game but every other part of AMC holdings associated with TWD which includes their show.........

I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels like we are being exploited and that anger will be reflected in how we all view their entire enterprise whether or not it's just these lousy NG game developers or not.....

AMC and TWD followers are the people who play their game and they are risking too much with their continuous and obvious manipulation of this game for sheer greed.

We know it's a game designed to make money, and most of us are happy to pay......to a point. That point is well passed and now has lost all of its value for me as well as many of my friends.

I thought the 2.0 update would fix the inequities of their new trade system but they just made it worse by dangling heroes in front of all of us at even worse trade rates. It's no longer fun to play.

I hope these developers are all looking for new jobs because they are destroying what used to be a fun game and like I said earlier putting an indelible stain on TWD entire franchise!

I know many who are leaving an many more who will leave in the very near future.......
    Annette578mcbkhicks
  • tammytammy Member Posts: 1,716
    Lmao makes NG staff look positively creepy too!!! I don't wanna be stalked!!!

Stop it!!!! Stop watching meeeee!!!

Sheeewww sheeeew!!!

Xoxo
    LEADER OF RETRIBUTION GUILD
    Click here to join RETRIBUTION guild
    rgerkmanAnnette578hottexaskeparks71
    Oh but waaaait...I may want to be coerced ...what's that involve?

See now I have this dilemma ...I see diabolical plots afoot...

The Coercian Of Tammy

Is it Coercian if you fall willingly...some Daryl tokens would definitely go down well...he is, after all, the reason I downloaded this app in the first place...was pretty disappointed when he only appeared on the opening thingy, and one mission...now we have him crossing the time/space continuum...stuff...

Where was I?

Xoxo

LightfeetrgerkmanAnnette578
    @tammy

Yep and if you accidentally break one you can go fish your spare Daryl out of the fire. No batteries needed :D
    tammyLightfeetrgerkmanAnnette578
    Even more perfect!!!

..NG..since I'm being watched so closely ....you know that new assault weapon you gave me from the gold box? Should I focus on upgrading that or the one Chris already has?

Xoxo
    [Deleted User]Lightfeet
    @tammy

Do you think we will ever be able to figure out why ngo continues to rip our beloved NML apart other than the potential to make more money? Pharmaceutical companies have expected and made less of a profit than the profit ngo has made from us after developing and putting life saving medications out on the market.
    LightfeetAnnette578
This discussion has been closed.