Whether to keep playing this or not...I chose to stay

Comments

• General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 989
    But I thought they explained that in combat, the "better" numbers were not what was being applied. Rather, the correct damage was done to walkers/survivors, but the "better" numbers were being shown on the survivor page when you opened them up.

Wrong?
    rgerkman
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 989
    @sigmaphi465 Totally. If you start to view it as just a super-high ceiling that isn't really meant to be reached realistically, then it's not so scary. More to the point, a) everyone is climbing at more-or-less the same rate for tokens, so really the MAIN numbers will be in Survivor Level (1-19), Rarity (1-5 stars, not talking the minute 6-10 forever-taking purple nonsense lol), Weapons, and Traits. Same as before. So really, it's XP that is going to constitute the majority of our progress, with tokens being the icing on the cake (a % here or there for a trait is NOT game-breaking, especially where Walkers are concerned).

re: the decreased odds of getting tokens you like because of Hero tokens popping up: sure. I'll concede that it's a bit of an annoyance. Personally, I burned all my Radios as soon as 1.10 came out, so I'm not really feeling that pain. I guess it boils down to how often, on a 15-radio call, you get 1 or more Heroes instead of normal survivors. If it's every time, effectively decreasing your choices from 1/3 to 1/2 on normal survivors, that's kinda annoying.
    SlickRickInspTurbines[Deleted User]
  • VudnikVudnik Member Posts: 307
    You said it CanadianMike!
  • sigmaphi465sigmaphi465 Member Posts: 110
    Everyone, there is a thread in the General Discussions Forum titled "How Will You React To 2.0?". Please consider voting there to get the developers attention regarding how much you plan to spend on the new update
    SlickRickMizTyLightfeet
  • fistonltdfistonltd Member Posts: 149
    @Boruto
    in a way i'am happy that even high rollers like u, finally stop spending!
    They definitly gonna feel that!

The new traits are even worse than the previous. Adds nothing to tha game! Dont think anybody will be interested in the new so called heroes. (I certainly am not!)

The end is near NG!
    Its almost unbelievable how they managed to ruin what once was a fun strategic and addictive game (yes i WAS pretty hooked) completely!
    You must give em credits for that!
    Hahahaha
    I know at least some one who will be out of a job soon!
  • fistonltdfistonltd Member Posts: 149
    And indeed u must be blindly in love with this game to claim we didn't loose anything?!
    MystiqueSlickRick[Deleted User]
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,737
    @Aetherhole

Have you tried his trait, Bitch Nuts, yet?
    [Deleted User][Deleted User]SlickRickAnnette578
  • Kace07Kace07 Member Posts: 24

The 1.10 update token system is not equitable as compared to other means of game trade like XP and Tomatoes to upgrade players and camps.....

It's clearly a huge money grab and a smack in the face of any loyal player and follower of TWD franchise. It puts a stain on every part of their brand and franchise not just this NG licensed game but every other part of AMC holdings associated with TWD which includes their show.........

I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels like we are being exploited and that anger will be reflected in how we all view their entire enterprise whether or not it's just these lousy NG game developers or not.....

AMC and TWD followers are the people who play their game and they are risking too much with their continuous and obvious manipulation of this game for sheer greed.

We know it's a game designed to make money, and most of us are happy to pay......to a point. That point is well passed and now has lost all of its value for me as well as many of my friends.

I thought the 2.0 update would fix the inequities of their new trade system but they just made it worse by dangling heroes in front of all of us at even worse trade rates. It's no longer fun to play.

I hope these developers are all looking for new jobs because they are destroying what used to be a fun game and like I said earlier putting an indelible stain on TWD entire franchise!

I know many who are leaving an many more who will leave in the very near future.......
    Flag Quote · Disagree Agree Like LOL
    [Deleted User]fistonltdSlickRickAnnette578
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,737
    That'll do pig. That'll do.
    SlickRickeetuAnnette578
  • AetherholeAetherhole Member Posts: 33
    @jester nope not yet. Even at level 17 with the best assault rifle available for his level his damage is too low for me to consider replacing anyone on my current team with. No extra stats or traits makes him a hindrance more than a help even with the global extra damage.
    SlickRick
  • DusterDuster Member Posts: 26
    I quit playing War of Nations because it was too time consuming and cost too much money to remain a competitive player. I played for 2 years. It didn't take the developers of this game that long to ruin this game with their greed. It is time to start searching for a better game with developers that aren't so interested in the money that they are filling their pockets with.
    SlickRickEL34xyz
  • tammytammy Member Posts: 1,716
    Crap... @SlickRick I tried to click agree but I clicked @painclasher instead...then I went back and landed in my profile...then I clicked a few more times...but it might have been a Like...

:smile:

Xoxo
    LEADER OF RETRIBUTION GUILD
    Click here to join RETRIBUTION guild
    LightfeetGeneral_PainSlickRick