Hell Ya!
0%
Animesh101 1 vote
Yes!
3%
hhmcameronBillyBatJamesvisipticoguild 4 votes
No!
16%
FragziePutchucoPain WalkerGovernatorTheMurphyDCBMETtheRealBenderBryan18observ_rkenjinenjinsandman7Aetherholedeb1hdDunemomz54p_herianElKaputtoBrunosan 18 votes
Hell No!
79%
VerbaubButtLightSabrina[Deleted User]Eligabriel_lwhPoppyRickGramesTroubleManPlayOrangUtanR2runfastsandshark21StaceyElizabethMizTyatrainofficialbasiaMDAvalon8_wendy_PimpOfTheDeadDale 87 votes
etor10

Comments

• BismarckBismarck Member Posts: 45
    Hell No!
    10 radios to choose between two options that can be as low as uncommon (and possibly common)? Hell no!
    Empty Memorial Club Survivalist
    Member of Mad Canada
    #1 on Panamanian challenge leaderboard
    etor10MizTy
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    Hell No!
    Radio calls would only be worth it if there were only two types of tokens
    Papacas
  • basiaMDbasiaMD Member Posts: 58
    Hell No!
    Made two 10 radio calls last night. Got 2 maggie tokens (only need 118 more to unlock her at common!) and 2 Darryl tokens. Not making any more radio calls until this garbage is fixed.
    EL34xyzetor10Sabrina
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    It's taken me all day to get 5 radios!!!!!
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    InspTurbinesMookey
  • ButtLightButtLight Member Posts: 36
    Hell No!
    Thank god i did not even try the 10 radios call!
  • Kace07Kace07 Member Posts: 24
    Hell No!
    The 1.10 update token system is not equitable as compared to other means of game trade like XP and Tomatoes to upgrade players and camps.....

It's clearly a huge money grab and a smack in the face of any loyal player and follower of TWD franchise. It puts a stain on every part of their brand and franchise not just this NG licensed game but every other part of AMC holdings associated with TWD which includes their show.........

I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels like we are being exploited and that anger will be reflected in how we all view their entire enterprise whether or not it's just these lousy NG game developers or not.....

AMC and TWD followers are the people who play their game and they are risking too much with their continuous and obvious manipulation of this game for sheer greed.

We know it's a game designed to make money, and most of us are happy to pay......to a point. That point is well passed and now has lost all of its value for me as well as many of my friends.

I thought the 2.0 update would fix the inequities of their new trade system but they just made it worse by dangling heroes in front of all of us at even worse trade rates. It's no longer fun to play.

I hope these developers are all looking for new jobs because they are destroying what used to be a fun game and like I said earlier putting an indelible stain on TWD entire franchise!

I know many who are leaving an many more who will leave in the very near future.......
    VudnikMookey
  • RahtofRahtof Member Posts: 2
    Hell No!
    Seeing as how the "other" token system works, not a fat chance in hell will I be bothering with "Heroes" just to get a 2 star survivor, when I can get a 4 or 5 star with the 15 call and save time. The heroes serve no purpose, other than to rake in money for radios.
    MizTyMookey
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    edited July 2016
    Hell No!
    I LOVE THE NEW HEROES! It adds a fresh layer to the game. I was really excited to use Maggies extra xp skill on the many days I buy boosters.

I HATE THE CURRENT TOKEN SYSTEM and all the different types of tokens! It's freaky ridiculous

I won't use any Radios or spend any $Money$ on this game until there are far fewer token types!
    Mookey
  • knuno03knuno03 Member Posts: 1
    Hell No!
    I got rid of this game a couple months ago and just redownloaded it again! I was really excited about the new updates. I really do not like the radio calls to get the hero players! I have spent 20 dollars of my hard earned money. I'm not a money pit! I think they should re think this system to allow other people to be able to get the hero's instead of the people that have the money to burn on this game!
    MizTyButtLightMookey
  • Walking_VapedWalking_Vaped Member Posts: 3
    Hell No!
    The cost to reward ratio needs to be looked at, I don't mind spending money and helping the economy but this is b.s.
    MizTy
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    I'm guessing no because as a ftp player its takes a long time to collect 10 phones. I found a half of Glenn on a 5-phone call and considered that a huge win yesterday.
    Mookey
  • ThRiLRThRiLR Member Posts: 5
    Hell No!
    im not going to bother not worth the money outrages prices
    MizTyMookey
  • Hell No!
    I tried twice just for shits, giggles, and bitch nuts. @jester I got a 2* hunter, took the 8 tokens and then I got 32 Michonne tokens. So now I'm only 468 away from unlocking her.
  • XDravenX6661XDravenX6661 Member Posts: 1
    I don't even have the option to do a 10 radio call.....
  • R2runfastR2runfast Member Posts: 332
    Hell No!
    Hell to the No
    MizTy
  • meanbirdmeanbird Member Posts: 34
    Hell No!
    With the direction this game has taken you could almost insert any question and have the same results.

Is ________ worth it? Hell no!
    MizTy[Deleted User]Governator
  • MookeyMookey Member Posts: 24
    Hell No!
    i think it is great to have the heroes but you have to rethink the token system.
    It is a lot of money for nothing!!!!! I want my money back!! How the hell do you get 500 tokens in 15 hours when getting radios is near impossible, then buying them and get nothing?????
    What the Hell!!!
    MizTyMrSorrow
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    Hell No!

Who the hell has 10 radios???

I did. I had enough to make four 15-radios calls. My results: 128 Abraham tokens, 128 Carol tokens, an epic scout, and some shooter tokens.

and I still don't have much interest in doing missions. I did take Abraham out for a spin to see what he could do. Difficult to tell. I haven't used a common survivor in months so the 10% wasn't obvious.

• tallinietallinie Member Posts: 385
    After reading these posts I have decided to save my phones a little further. Even during those "increased chance" events previously I didn't have much luck with my phone calls. And it doesn't seem that odds are any better nowadays to be honest. Even though every now and then I'm reading posts like @Dale 's. But then, even in the real world, there are always some people to win the high prizes in the lottery etc. With my luck, I stay away from lotteries and save my money for something else. :)
    MizTy
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    Hell No!
    I have not won a high prize in the lottery but I have been fortunate in other ways. fwiw, I am taking the no-more-money-no-more-video-ads approach to playing. My luck with radios has not changed that.
    MizTyrgerkman
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    edited July 2016
    No!
    Did 5 of these calls today (today is Rick Day) and got Rick once for 2 tokens. It sucked. But I did get two Epics so that's why I voted "No" instead of Hell No.

So I am really considering not even doing any more 10-radio calls in the future. We'll see
    Back from 2016 :p
  • DCBMETDCBMET Member Posts: 392
    edited July 2016
    No!
    Just echoing the token economy sucks argument. I haven't really upgraded anyone yet with tokens due to how much it costs to do so and the inability to collect many tokens of any given flavor. I spent about 100 radios. I don't have enough to unlock another hero yet at this point though I would really like to get maggie. The 15 radios they gave away didn't add to my total when I claimed the bundle.
    If I spent 20$ on radios then I would expect to get hundreds of them to make this worth it. I think most of the game pricing is a bit steep, especially with the radios. 50$ for 200 is a drop in the bucket as far as radio requirements to obtain a usable toon is. Hell, for 50$ i could nearly get a whole completed game on a real system or on computer. 50$ would buy me 3 months sub on a real mmo. 200 radios? Those would be gone in seconds and for what? A bunch of unusable characters / a pile of tokens equating to a fraction of what you'd need to upgrade someone in your camp already. Gtfo.

Edit: I guess I should clarify why this turned into a radio pricing gripe. In these terms you have to think that, "every time I hit that hero call, I am spending 2.50$us."

...that's a carton of milk
    That's a gallon of gas.
    That's a mcgangbang.
    1RisMizTy
  • soggybottomssoggybottoms Member Posts: 151
    No! Since I can't watch videos either I am at a disadvantage. Universal tokens PLEASE :(
    MizTy