Let's start a riot!

2»

Comments

• sborgsborg Member Posts: 579

Hit them where it hurts.

For people who bought a weapon with Silenced Trait, contact Apple or Google Play, tell them you bought a product that was later reduced in quality, and ask for a refund. They will refund your $. They will probably refund your purchases for other items as well, but asking for a refund on a changed product is much more morally acceptable and not devious at all.

If you bought a movie in HD quality, then it was later changed to SD, they'd give you a refund for that. Buying a Weapon with 60% value on a Trait, only to have it reduced to 30% is the exact same thing. Nothing wrong with getting your money back for that purchase.

That's all well and good, but what value do you place on an assault rifle that you got with trade goods, plus the XPs used to upgrade it?
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    Wallet is closed and not opening even for the XP and gas boosters, which are reasonably priced items
    MelaniexLightfeetMizTy
  • VudnikVudnik Member Posts: 307
    PR0DJ said:

Let's start a riot!

Thanks PRODJ, not just for this thread but the ear worm in my head all day... Three Days Grace... Let's start a riot, a riot...
    Loving every minute of it!
    MrSorrowPR0DJ[Deleted User]Lightfeet
  • InspTurbinesInspTurbines Member Posts: 706
    @OneLessTitan, that is a great idea whether or not you get a refund or not! NG should get hit from all sides.
    LightfeetMizTy
  • GreenBalloonGreenBalloon Member Posts: 316
    edited July 2016
    @sborg asked...
    That's all well and good, but what value do you place on an assault rifle that you got with trade goods, plus the XPs used to upgrade it?__________

A refund of those trade goods and xp would be a good start. A public apology is in order. They're quick to call out players for even saying the word "cheat", but seem to be experts on doing it, themselves. They should throw in lots of shiny shit to appease those still playing AND restore weapons to pre-1.9 stats. Personally, I hope they go under.
    [Deleted User]MelaniexMizTy
  • PR0DJPR0DJ Member Posts: 834
    edited July 2016

@PR0DJ Search up The Walking dead no man's land on the app/google play store.

It's a catchy game initially but then you will get stuck in front of a big ass wall. The only way to jump over is by taking out a special Wallet filled with tons of money you don't need. ;)

Enjoy

Why I can't press LOL multiple times?

@sborg asked...
    That's all well and good, but what value do you place on an assault rifle that you got with trade goods, plus the XPs used to upgrade it?__________

A refund of those trade goods and xp would be a good start. A public apology is in order. They're quick to call out players for even saying the word "cheat", but seem to be experts on doing it, themselves. They should throw in lots of shiny shit to appease those still playing AND restore weapons to pre-1.9 stats. Personally, I hope they go under.

I think we can ask to change every weapon with silencer with another without it (same rarity same level and upgraded level) and I guess it should be suffice. @EVERYBODY ? Let's send same support ticket?
    [Deleted User]Lightfeet
  • sborgsborg Member Posts: 579
    PR0DJ said:

@PR0DJ Search up The Walking dead no man's land on the app/google play store.

It's a catchy game initially but then you will get stuck in front of a big ass wall. The only way to jump over is by taking out a special Wallet filled with tons of money you don't need. ;)

Enjoy

Why I can't press LOL multiple times?

@sborg asked...

I think we can ask to change every weapon with silencer with another without it (same rarity same level and upgraded level) and I guess it should be suffice. @EVERYBODY ? Let's send same support ticket?
    Thinking more about it, I got the pistol with the silencer as part of the Rick bundle, $9.99. Not to mention an assault rifle with 7500 in trade goods.
  • BismarckBismarck Member Posts: 45
    I used to buy the boosters weekly. But wallet is now closed. Shame.
    Empty Memorial Club Survivalist
    Member of Mad Canada
    #1 on Panamanian challenge leaderboard
    MKO75MelaniexRick_ZKMizTy
    Bismarck said:

I think the only thing I could buy - it's a gas booster when I bored and have some time for it.
    But no bundles and radios, I better go buy bottle of whiskey and some good game for a PC which is much cheaper than [email protected] stupid bundle.
    MKO75Rick_ZKggbats
  • Rick_ZKRick_ZK Member Posts: 296
    Now it's pure principle to not buy anything including boosters even if they are reasonably priced.
    IGN : Rick. Officer in the Cure Family. Number One in Sweden & currently 22 globally.
    LightfeetPain WalkerMizTy
  • sunshine84sunshine84 Member Posts: 4
    edited July 2016
    im new player, first the game makes fun.
    hope to get some legendary from the calls, now i need to level them up and seams chance of getting them on radio calls is dropped.
    so i need months to get maybe a legendary, need weeks to upgrade my base even with 5 farms.
    actual i wait 1 week to get my 710 needed stuff to upgrade my training tent.
    meanwhile im stuck on the map, as i played all episodes in normal, hard, nightmare as i can.
    i have good but only blue survivors level 12 and need min. level 15+ to go play on the map...

so what can i do as new player ?
    i can wait for weekly event, play boring mini games up to 190 stars were most days i one hit those lame zombies.
    i also can play those boring farming mini games, were i kill again some lame zombies.
    next i can raid some other player in so called "pvp" mini games, shooting at lame zombies and if no luck...endless shooting on some dodging player survivors.
    on the chest from those boring missions i get outdated stuff, 2-3 level under my survivor levels.
    if i save some stuff to get better chest then golden ones, i get boring farming stuff, boring 2-3 levels under my survivor gear and really rare a 2-3 level down weapon i never want to use.

so the most time is BORING in this game after those last updates...
    im not stupid and spend some 100$ to bring me on the next level, were i again feel boring up to the point i spend again some 100$
    and that amount of BORINGNES should make animate me to waste money to get to the next step of boringnes ?

take a look at some company like zeptolab and there game king of thieves, the company is close to the gaming comunity.
    if i spend there money, i see that i get something for my money and without money i can have gaming fun too.
    there are comunity events, people animate the comunity to grow up and help each other and make something like a big party.

but many thanks, you remember me the old days wen i play jagged aliance and thats what i do now.
    installing the old games, play them without any money, upgrade my warriors, hunt for new stuff, make funny missions and have that what i want wen i start a game: FUN PLAYING THE GAME

good luck with your game, hope you earn enough money so you never need to get again a base of players who dont know you before and skip your games in playstore ;-)
    [Deleted User]InspTurbinesMizTyshakhid
  • DerLiebePoldiDerLiebePoldi Member Posts: 5
    Update 2.0: Hairbraned and totally unbalanced change

Upgrade of survivors and traits after Update 2.0 is moneygrubbing, avarice. You are generating disappointment and you will lose players; and so you will lose money
    MizTy
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,752
    I'm in. Zoot suit ready.

MizTy
  • CanadianMikeCanadianMike Member Posts: 202

you remember me the old days wen i play jagged aliance and thats what i do now.

For this, my dear friend, I salute you.
  • Sipher07Sipher07 Member Posts: 591
    edited July 2016
    Mod edit: zbot 7/25/16 12:25 am

@Sipher07 , please read the forum rules http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/6/forum-rules-guidelines#latest

No posting of personal information of any kind. No doxxing. No witch hunts.

Warning issued, further disregard for the rules will result in loss of forum priveliges.
    PR0DJ said:

Bismarck said:

I think the only thing I could buy - it's a gas booster when I bored and have some time for it.
    But no bundles and radios, I better go buy bottle of whiskey and some good game for a PC which is much cheaper than [email protected] stupid bundle.
    But now when everybody has agreed not to buy even boosters - I will not either.
    Until they fix everything, especially their way of thinking. So maybe it is never.