Anyone else not getting radios from the wall walkers?

harveylipsharveylips Member Posts: 38
I haven't received a radio from the wall walkers since friday morning, is anyone else experience this as well?
referee4Pain WalkerMookey

Comments

• rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    edited July 2016
    I've gotten a few since 2.0
    To me.. If feels like the same amount but I could be wrong

Edit: I have notice a huge decrease in drop rate though recently.. Huge!!
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
  • _wendy__wendy_ Member Posts: 171
    I have gotten 5 or 6 in the last 2 days, but I didn't have any before the update so that has not really helped me
  • bumshoebumshoe Member Posts: 322
    Yes! I noticed that I got a radio. The icon and all appears but it did not add to my total.

I thought I was dreaming but hearing others say it...
    When soft cap comes I quit the game.
  • VudnikVudnik Member Posts: 307
    I spent 20 Friday. All I had but thought I'd see if this lottery would be as bad as all the others.... It is. Since then I have picked up 6. They drop now at a rate of less than ten percent of what we used to get. All part of their scheme for over a month now to completely rarify radios so they can charge obscenely for them.
    [Deleted User]
  • mcbkhicksmcbkhicks Member Posts: 686
    yup they been on vacation for a bit now i think its cause they want us to buy them in those WAY WAY overpriced bundles but i got 3 this mornin when i first logged in & 1 like 20 min ago usually i get like 10 a day
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,688
    I do pretty good from the wall walkers. I pick up 5-6 per day on average. What I have noticed is a drop in radios from the silver and gold crates. I've only gotten 1 phone from regular crates, but I have opened more than the average lately. In the end, I get about 7-10 radios per day. But with the new token system, I'm getting nowhere near enough to do anything significant. I'm hoarding until we get a real Legendary/Epic survivor event.
    Mookey
  • SlowMoSlowMo Member Posts: 203
    I am pissed with the current game state but I have to be fair to say that I'm still getting radios from wall and missions grind, about 10 to 15 a day if I am on gas boost. Is that a reasonable drop rate or not I do not know. What I do know is I have pretty shitty luck pulling leg survivors, so again I can't help but speculate that those who get frequent radios get shitty survivors, oppose to those who get less.

So my routine is pay gas, grind, get radios, do radio pulls, disappointed, and repeat. Frankly, I'm getting a little tired :/
    MizTy
  • harveylipsharveylips Member Posts: 38
    I've been stuck on 14 since Friday, this is a joke
  • I also have not received one in over 48 hours and counting. I'm not even sure I got any Thursday, if I did it was only 1 because I was on a one a day radio reception since the challenge started.
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,068
    Yay, I got one more phone... About 7 to 8 hours later... :(
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,646
    I am getting more phones from the tomato mission on episode 14

Probably making a video!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
  • waylonwaylon Member Posts: 14
    I have gotten 2 radios since the update, i am not getting them from wall walkers or missions. I have started playing a different game now and have spent $ on that. This is incredibly frustrating!!
    [Deleted User]MizTy
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    My count in the last 50 hours is now 11.
    Definitely a lesser drop rate but there is no way on Earth that I'll buy any!
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    Yep. Fewer radios these days. I've been steadily having less and less luck on missions, too. In both radios and equipment.
  • OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,273
    I've run samples on my Wall Walker Rewards...

not sure the exact date, but before the 1.9 update (3420 sample size), I got Radios 2.3% of the time
    During the last herd event (1000 sample size), I got Radios 1.3% of the time
    Immediately after the last herd event (1008 sample size), I got Radios 2.9% of the time

From Reward Crates after missions, I get Radios about 5% of the time (haven't updated that data in about a month, though)

I'm not saying the have or haven't changed the drop rates, but with a drop rate that low, Hot/Cold Streaks are very likely. Plus, with the crap NG has been pulling, confirmation bias could also be a factor.

All I can suggest is to keep logging in every hour to clear those walkers, and probably buy Silver Trade Good Crates so you can potentially get some Radios and some Gas that you can use to run more missions so you can hopefully find some more radios.
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    I get mostly XP , tomato cans and gold from the camp walkers
    Free Radios are scarce at my camp

I used to get many more because I would buy the gas booster and go on a playing binge

Update: Still playing the game and wallet is still closed and will remain closed
    Just in case NG thinks the crew has settled down and forgot about this crappy multiple token system
    MizTy
  • GlookerjdcGlookerjdc Member Posts: 130
    I think I have gotten 2 since Friday..
    [Deleted User]
  • GreenBalloonGreenBalloon Member Posts: 316
    The lack of radios has been going on since the 1.10 update and despite many saying it was an issue, they were ignored or got the "tsk tsk, you silly person" treatment. The fact it was an issue to some players while other players laughed them off was a dick move, but it's the forums so that's expected and it's not personal. But surprise! It finally hit everyone. Maybe the ftp player's experiences should be a cautionary tale to the ptp players. Eventually, they get us all.
    [Deleted User]
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
    edited July 2016
    I wish I could say that I haven't been getting radios from the wall walkers , it would not surprise me in the least . . But with the intention of an honest conversation about it , I've gotten them at what I consider to be normal rates , even got 2 in a row last night , so 20 radios from minimal missions and wall walkers since 2.0 and I haven't even played that much.

At this point though, I wouldn't be surprised if different platforms or even different player groups (depending on which category the thought police have put us in) are experiencing different drop rates.
    [Deleted User]
  • meanbirdmeanbird Member Posts: 34
    edited July 2016
    I stopped buying gas boosters, but when my gas fills up, I run it out and semi regularly log in just to kill camp walkers. Ive received 13 (total) radios since the update (at best half came from the wall). Have yet to find enough to make one radio call all weekend.

Whatever. Sure as hell not buying radios. I'll just keep doing enough to stockpile resources in hopes that the next update will change something with the broken token system.
    MizTy
  • R2runfastR2runfast Member Posts: 332
    I've had 2 in the past 48 hrs. The weekends allow me to play more and I've seen less since the bat shit update.