NEXT GAMES, This would have been smart...

NG by now you are aware of the outrage/major disappointment amongst a huge portion of the community as to the nerfing/visual error to the damage our survivors do.

I can't help but wonder, did anyone bring this up in the meetings prior to dealing 2.0? Someone must have seen this coming.

In the future, why not inform the community before hand, so they can check it out for themselves?

Some transparency for your paying customers, as well as the F2P would be appreciated and would save all a lot of pain and heartache.

Play to Slay. Slay to live another day. Daily players. On and killing walkers as often as we can.

We need you! We want you!
MizTyLightfeetPR0DJ

Comments

• theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    I don't understand, they should have informed the community beforehand of something they did not know about until the release?

You think they released 2.0 with a major visual bug that they knew about? As soon as it exploded on the forums a Dev came on to acknowledge and investigate and soon after that it was explained in the forums and then after that it was put in-game.
    Back from 2016 :p
    rgerkman
  • NecroboogieNecroboogie Member Posts: 1,108
    @theRealBender you mean like the way NG changed tokens for 1 star survivors, ...

@jester which part, where NG totally disregarded player input or the backhanded way they told us that we were playing a outdated version of outpost and they were already releasing the updated version without our "testing"
    jester[Deleted User]
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251

@theRealBender you mean like the way NG changed tokens for 1 star survivors, ...

@jester which part, where NG totally disregarded player input or the backhanded way they told us that we were playing a outdated version of outpost and they were already releasing the updated version without our "testing"

That and the whole new survivors 1.10 and 2.0 thing. They must have run the numbers but they definitely missed things that might have been picked up with beta testing.
    Back from 2016 :p
  • BerndErwinBerndErwin Member Posts: 69
    +1
    Massive dissappointments since the last updates...

Here is my wish List:

1. Token system is a joke, it would be Absolutely needed to obtain tokens any other Way (scrapping gear, additional deadly Mission etc)
    2. Remove Level Cap from gear
    3. Fix bullet Dodge madness, outposts are unplayable
    PR0DJ
  • SlayerSectSlayerSect Member Posts: 634
    @theRealBender from my understanding, the visual mistake was happening prior to the release and it was fixed to show the correct HP damage with the update.

I doubt the fix just happened on it's own. Therefore they could have informed us before hand.

Play to Slay. Slay to live another day. Daily players. On and killing walkers as often as we can.

We need you! We want you!