How do i get carol ?

Ok i got 2carol tokens i need250 total to unlock her? How do i get more carol tokens? What missions do i run? Im level 11 characters. Only level 30 camp cuz i refuse to open next survivor til i get all good eqipment on what i have. Why cant i just buy carol tokens i only want that character?

Comments

• LightfeetLightfeet Member Posts: 1,062
    edited July 2016
    @Deewes You need to do radio calls for Carol tokens. Only Daryl tokens are given as rewards for completion of episodes.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    edited July 2016
    If you are in a hurry to have her then I believe the option to buy an unlimited amount of 30 phone packs at about $9.99 each is also available too. You will just have to keep buying them and making calls until you have found enough Carol tokens to be able to put her on your roster :)
  • SgtSalamiSgtSalami Member Posts: 578
    @Deewes Yeah no missions to run. For now all you can do is just make call after call. If you want her that badly you, must buy stack after stack of radios. The 200 phone pack is only $49.99. I see these great values are only available for a limited time, 20h and 29m for me. I hope this helps. Enjoy. : )
    Buckzz
  • DeewesDeewes Member Posts: 12
    Unacceptable . Once i get tokens enough to get carol then ill buy stuff again ill not buy anything until i get her on roster. Gonna be a long ass haul of time i know . But with no way to buy her ill wait. I could spend 100s of dollars on calls only to have the randomness of what comes up never give me carols. So until then sorry nomans u get no more cash from me. If u change it so we can buy the toon ill continue to buy frequent 24 hour gas. I got time ..long time or not maybe get lucky lololol
    MizTy
  • SgtSalamiSgtSalami Member Posts: 578
    @Deewes Yes, I know it is unacceptable. Glad you made the logical choice. I am not going to waste a cent on them, and this ridiculous token system. I am hoarding my phones until they give us a useful event similar to the old survivor events.

I won't even buy the 24hr gas, and Darkfae I know is spending less than me.
    MizTy
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    The token system is horrible
    Not the idea itself, just the number of different tokens
    Give us two types and the system will work
  • SlowMoSlowMo Member Posts: 203
    I think you should worry how to get radios first.
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    @EL34xyz .. I asked this & was told it is too simple .. Which I get.. Hopefully they will implement better ways of getting Tokens & more Radios
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda