Token system needs to be reconsidered.

Tokens are not easily collected, promotion tokens for next rariry level doubled...for example I was about to promote an epic assault and I needed 120 tokens in order to hit promote button and make him a 5 star one...Suddenly, after last update I was asked to spend 250 to promote him. Moreover, as I saw a pic of a 6 star survivor, I noticed that each trait demands 500!!! TTOKENS to go to the next level! That's ridiculous! Find a solution NG!
BorutoPR0DJMrSorrowMizTy1RisrgerkmanantJulialiciousJadenRorshackHaiyanTroubleManDegreaserInspTurbinesMookey

Comments

• CanadianMikeCanadianMike Member Posts: 202
    They probably have a solution already - it's called token bundles. Probably 9.99 € for an amazing 100 tokens.
    MrSorrowInvaderInspTurbinesMookey
  • SpipmanSpipman Member Posts: 220
    If that's true, 9.99 is toooo expensive for only 100 tokens
    MizTyMrSorrowInspTurbinesMookey
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    Update: Still playing the game and wallet is still closed and will remain closed
    Just in case NG thinks the crew has settled down and forgot about this crappy multiple token system
    MizTyMrSorrowLightfeeti812manyInvaderInspTurbines
  • luv2wanderluv2wander Member Posts: 70
    edited July 2016
    Spipman said:

If that's true, 9.99 is toooo expensive for only 100 tokens

$49.99 is too much for 200 radios but that is the price. Compared to that $9.99 for 100 tokens doesn't look so bad. Not that I would ever buy either one.
  • CanadianMikeCanadianMike Member Posts: 202
    Just to clarify this: It was just a joke/assumption with the 9.99 for 100 tokens. I don't have any information that it would actually be like this. On the other hand, I would not be startled if it was, concidering NG's pricing policy. They offered shooter tokens in a bundle (Rick's Bundle) and it was 100 tokens.
    InspTurbines
  • FourthstormFourthstorm Member Posts: 25
    So... you dont like the price of the bundle.
    Dont buy it then. Problem solved.
    LightfeetGreenBalloonSgtSalamiantVudnikInspTurbines[Deleted User]Madi
  • SpipmanSpipman Member Posts: 220
    Problem is not solved at all @Fourthstorm . Problem will be actually somved when they change token system
    _wendy_MizTyInspTurbines
  • TroubleManTroubleMan Member Posts: 423

Problem is if you DO decide to buy a bundle...NG changes the game after the fact, with no notice and screws the paying customer.

I didn't mind paying for the pistol bundle...what I DO mind is paying for one thing and having NG in the middle of the night with no notice, totally nerfing the item that I paid money for.

I bought a pistol with 60% silence. 2 weeks later, NG cuts the ability in half to 30% silence w/out any notice to the player base...or the option to refuse the nerf, or return it.

It's like buying a car, getting it home and having the dealer stop by in the middle of the night and take 2 tires and pour sugar down the tank. That's not how reputable companies operate. That's fraud.

MizTyInspTurbines
  • VudnikVudnik Member Posts: 307

Don't you just hate that? It's what a schoolyard brat would say! Follow it up with a "so there" or "nya nya na nya nya." Nothing constructive and all superiority and judgement.
    InspTurbines