Assault class?

2»

Comments

• AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    @warbird my assault hits multiple on overwatch.. yours might not be at the right place to hit multiple zombies.

• warbirdwarbird Member Posts: 132
    @aysatyo does you assault have 100% interrupt?
    Perhaps the interrupt on mine over rides the multi hit on overwatch?
    Not 100% as it is only bronze interrupt.. dont remember exactly.. maybe 30%..

Watch this

warbirdSoyev
  • DreadDread Member Posts: 450
    @warbird mine can hit/interrupt multiple zombies on an overwatch. like @aysatyo said, it means the walkers starting point before their move has to line up with the cone compared to the true target of the overwatch, not their final position. (just like warriors and hunters)

considering the nature of the assault cone, it is just "harder" to get this lined up compared to the other aoe classes.
    As I witness the death of innocence... A predator feeding on its creation.
    Through the fallout of this hallucination, I walked into darkness.
    I must not surrender my god to anyone, or this body will become carrion.
    One step closer to my fate. One step closer to my grave.
    warbird
  • irishmobirishmob Member Posts: 482
    My assault can take out 4 walkers and has a stun capability. Which is really useful on armored walkers.
  • irishmobirishmob Member Posts: 482
    Like anything it depends on the traits
  • warbirdwarbird Member Posts: 132
    Thanks @Dread @AysatyoPet . I have never noticed because I play as far away as possible from zombies !
  • TWDTWD Member Posts: 20
    I like to have a 1 hunter + 2 assaults combination

Most of my assault guys aren't strong enough so they normally require 2 shots to kill a walk so combining 2 of them on a team allows me to kill multiple walkers in one turn as each of them will normally inflict half of the damage, I'd then use the hunter to kill off the remaining ones that didn't get a clean shot from the assaults.
  • SkollSkoll Member Posts: 12
    edited January 2016
    Finaly got my first Legendary survivor today. She is an assault. Guess I csn finaly try out the assault class in my team (had a poor common assaut lvl 11)
    TUCO
  • JenJen Member Posts: 74
    assaults excel around challenge missions with mid range zombies for good crowd control. I use two hunters and assault until the assaults no longer kill, which is about 13 or so for me. Then I use mostly a shooter or sometimes a warrior. I am leveling my scout up but they are good for the high level fatties.
    <b class="Bold">Jenny (Ullr)
    Email/GroupMe: [email protected]</b>

<blockquote class="Quote"><b class="Bold"> elder/recruiter of CONQUER / THE UNINFECTED / ALEXANDRIANS </b></blockquote>
  • LanceLance Member Posts: 568
    I currently use 2 hunter 4* 13lv, and an assault 2* but he is lv 14/18.

When I get my new assault up to my lv 13, I will try to run with 2 of them.
This discussion has been closed.