For those interested in Hero Abraham (or Abraham's call day).....

Well, at least there's always Bitch-Nuts....

gabriel_lwhtheRealBenderBorutoOneLessTitanggbatsJackBauer

Comments

• gabriel_lwhgabriel_lwh Member Posts: 454
    In your opinion, is it worth spending radios during increased chance of pulling his tokens?

Also, what are his first 4 traits? Thanks :smile:

IGN: Gabriel
    Member of CONQUER / THE UNINFECTED / ALEXANDRIANS
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    I think it's worth it!! But that's how badly I want Abraham :wink:
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
  • ClaypoolClaypool Member Posts: 57
    From the data we have been collecting you are averaging less than a hero token per radio on the 10 radio better chance calls
    BrunosanJBreeze38
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251

Whoo-hoo now just spend 1000's of radios to make him useful...but without luck...ehh. Those tokens don't grow on trees...Yet.

YES, that's the thing - it comes in at 1-star and not only are the traits inconsequential at that level, the non-Heroes are weak links on the team until they are upgraded. THEN you have to burn how many Hero tokens on that horrible 5th trait just to get the Leader trait to level 5? hahaha
    Back from 2016 :p
  • CanadianMikeCanadianMike Member Posts: 202

Those tokens don't grow on trees...Yet.

No... but something tells me they'll come in bundles.
    WalkerballzJBreeze38
  • BorutoBoruto Member Posts: 1,118
    edited July 2016
    @SpacemanSpiff

Thanks for the info, buddy.
    You've saved me several hundred radios.
  • R2runfastR2runfast Member Posts: 332
    30 for $10 is what pops up on my screen. No thanks NG. Keep your heroes
    JBreeze38
  • Sipher07Sipher07 Member Posts: 591
    @SpacemanSpiff u are amazing. I don't want to know your credit card bill
  • MovadoMovado Member Posts: 863
    Abrahams lead trait still best IMHO. The lack of Luck trait can be corrected for partially, just use Governor Assault rifle with gold Luck & wide spread, and find armor with gold dodge. Then its ok But yea, defense stance blows. Token system blows. Radio system blows. Abraham's alright, though
  • SpacemanSpiffSpacemanSpiff Member Posts: 634
    edited July 2016
    @Sipher07 Just for the record, my credit-card bills on this little game starting the past few days, = $0.00. I'm not a fan of what's happened. But quite frankly, I already had plenty of radios to burn, and if not on this day, then when? lol. I do indeed think this new system is ridiculous, lest there be any ambiguity about that. :smile:

Edit: oh wait, i did get gas booster. But that's more for purposes of helping my guild. But no more bundles/big-purchases!!
    Conan1976JBreeze38
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,430
    I really wanted abraham and since we actually wasn't getting him for free i figured he would at least have luck. Thanks for posting, won't be using radios on him either
    Elder of dragons weyr a top USA guild
  • BrunosanBrunosan Member Posts: 3
    I spent 260 radios to get him and upgrade to 2 star. Have 520 left, but at this rate I would have to get real lucky to get to 4 stars. Can't justify blowing my whole stack for an unplayable character that might take years to finish.
    JBreeze38
    @SpacemanSpiff

Your awesomeness and absolute devotion to only the best, consumer perfection and impulsiveness should be part of a Harvard or Wharton marketing case study. I have never seen anyone upgrade so fast. Truly amazing.

These types of games are so dangerous...they remind me of the experiment where the rat pushed the pleasure button till he died.

Part gambling, part immediate satiation, it preys on our worst instincts
  • JBreeze38JBreeze38 Member Posts: 109
    null
    Especially after a few drinks