No five stars..

Hi, I play this game for nearly a year, I grade 37, the five star role is not, this is why? Please tell me, four character very much. I often 15 BB pumping time.

Comments

• SpacemanSpiffSpacemanSpiff Member Posts: 634
    Hey man, sorry, but I can't tell if you're complaining about something...or just looking for a guild, lol.

What are you saying? You may wish to clarify
    General_PainrgerkmanPR0DJ
  • MrYangMrYang Member Posts: 11
    I don't have a five star role.. Very disappointed
    Bismarck said:

English is clearly not his first language, but I believe he is lamenting the low chance to get a 5 star survivor from radio pulls.

Look on the bright side. It will only take 30 years (or the price of a new BMW) to get a new 10 star survivor. Assuming, of course, that luck is on your side. Because in this game, you don't pay for a sure thing - you pay for a chance at a thing.

Hey man, sorry, but I can't tell if you're complaining about something...or just looking for a guild, lol.

What are you saying? You may wish to clarify

• RorshackRorshack Member Posts: 103
    If you are only level 37 after almost a year i would say keep going youll find your 5 star survivors. I have been playing less than 4 months; albeit a lot of hours in a day on average. I have multiple legendary (5 star) survivors.

If thats all you are wondering/complaining about with this game you are doing good.
    Rorshack said:

If you are only level 37 after almost a year i would say keep going youll find your 5 star survivors. I have been playing less than 4 months; albeit a lot of hours in a day on average. I have multiple legendary (5 star) survivors.

If thats all you are wondering/complaining about with this game you are doing good.

Hey, I'm just saying that. I play every day, all the time in the play. There is no legend.
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    @MrYang...

I didn't get a " 5 Star " until I had played for 6 months too...

And then it was a " Scout " which was useless to me...

In time, you will get " 5 Stars " survivors...
    I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

MrYang
  • CanadianMikeCanadianMike Member Posts: 202
    edited July 2016
    No he will not, since I'm pretty sure legendary survivors were taken away from pulls. With this crappy token system, they want you to go the long way and not be lucky and get one for free. Probably one of those "small improvements" they implemented with 2.0 and didn't care sharing with us.
    MrSorrowOvidmikelrgerkmanLightfeet
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,065
    edited July 2016
    @CanadianMike

I pulled a legendary shooter two days or so ago. I know for sure that it was after the release of 2.0 because I also unlocked Glenn the same day.

But I agree they are hard to get. It was my first legendary in a long, long time. The last one I got before the shooter was my warrior and that was before the token system got implemented - long before that.

Though I can't say for sure that you can still pull legendaries, of course, since they also doubled the unlocking costs of the heroes shortly after 2.0 came out, so... you'll never know with NG...
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    MizTyMrYangTheLostOnesPR0DJ
    mongo911 said:

@MrYang...

I didn't get a " 5 Star " until I had played for 6 months too...

And then it was a " Scout " which was useless to me...

In time, you will get " 5 Stars " survivors...

Thank you

No he will not, since I'm pretty sure legendary survivors were taken away from pulls. With this crappy token system, they want you to go the long way and not be lucky and get one for free. Probably one of those "small improvements" they implemented with 2.0 and didn't care sharing with us.

Thank you
  • GreenBalloonGreenBalloon Member Posts: 316
    Jaden said:

@CanadianMike

I pulled a legendary shooter two days or so ago. I know for sure that it was after the release of 2.0 because I also unlocked Glenn the same day.

But I agree they are hard to get. It was my first legendary in a long, long time. The last one I got before the shooter was my warrior and that was before the token system got implemented - long before that.

Though I can't say for sure that you can still pull legendaries, of course, since they also doubled the unlocking costs of the heroes shortly after 2.0 came out, so... you'll never know with NG...

A shooter is a bit surprising, a bruiser or scout would not be. I'd expect to see a UFO in my backyard before seeing an assault, hunter or warrior, though. You know, the ones players rely on but can't get or arm decently if they did.
    Jadenmongo911MrSorrow
  • Fester17Fester17 Member Posts: 672
    I got a legendary hunter just last week.
    Elder and recruiter for FearTheDead

• JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,065

A shooter is a bit surprising, a bruiser or scout would not be. I'd expect to see a UFO in my backyard before seeing an assault, hunter or warrior, though. You know, the ones players rely on but can't get or arm decently if they did.

First legendary I got was a scout (I think). The next was a shooter, after that a warrior (woohoo!) and now another shooter.

No assault (and haven't even seen an epic assault in a long time) nor a hunter (though I have more than enough epic hunters, even retired one - never thought I would ever have too many hunters :p ).

Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
  • arrowsparrowarrowsparrow Member Posts: 22
    I'm almost level 45 still don't have a Legendary;( frustrated isn't the word. I did get some Jesus tokens though. If I ever get enough I'm sure he will be 1*
  • docfinzenburgdocfinzenburg Member Posts: 543
    i've been offered 4 legendary survivors (scout, bruiser, hunter, warrior) in my 40 calls yesterday
    if you're interested in the results: http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/108835/#Comment_108835
  • eetueetu Member Posts: 637

No he will not, since I'm pretty sure legendary survivors were taken away from pulls.

i've been offered 4 legendary survivors (scout, bruiser, hunter, warrior) in my 40 calls yesterday

Or maybe the probability was increased to 10% ??
    rgerkman
  • SlayerSectSlayerSect Member Posts: 634
    Be strong and patient MrYang,

You will get a 5 star, and then you will do a little dance :)

Play to Slay. Slay to live another day. Daily players. On and killing walkers as often as we can.

We need you! We want you!
    PR0DJrgerkman
  • ray5545ray5545 Member Posts: 152
    祝您早日抽中五星人物☺️
    PR0DJ