PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Increase guild size

20 per guild is simply not enough. Please allow us to have more members. Thanks!

LightfeetJackBauerPain WalkerkillwillBooTox

Comments

• edwin64edwin64 Member Posts: 84
    yes 30 would be great . also very hard to get 30 guys devoted to make more than 300 stars each week
    Lightfeet
  • LightfeetLightfeet Member Posts: 1,062
    20 is more than sufficient for such a kind of game.
    StaceyElizabethAvalon8
  • timmyaaeh1timmyaaeh1 Member Posts: 51
    we definitely need the option of having more members in our guild, in my opinion. Maybe make it so we start with 20 spaces, and then have to buy them (say 5 at a time) with gold, or upgrade the guild with food. Guilds in other games start with you only being able to have a few members, but then you can increase the amount. so why not the same idea for this game too?
    LightfeetFester17Avalon8El_Pollo_Loco
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,577
    In my guild levels and perk idea I talked about potential guild size increase. I do agree with this

Chill with us in Pickle Squad! Farming Events and Daily/Weekly Missions

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
    El_Pollo_Loco
  • NecroboogieNecroboogie Member Posts: 1,108
    No reason not to increase guild size and only have so many players contribution count. Would definitely ease the constant grind and allow some players to take a week off without detriment to their guild or fear of being replaced.
    El_Pollo_Loco
  • killwillkillwill Member Posts: 19
    I've seen too many guilds with 2,3,4 attached to their names. This is a clear indication of the need to increase guild's member cap. Many of these players would love to play alongside their teammates and create a better community which will help enhance TWD experience. This is a great post.
    El_Pollo_Loco
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    Increasing guild size would alter the TG economy to some degree. A guild of thirty would more easily reach the top guild reward (not a bad thing). Making it an optional upgrade would eliminate the ability to compare guild scores effectively...though the leader board could be changed to show the guild score as the total score divided by total members to account for that...though there would be a few super performers that would top the charts in a guild of their own versus dragging dead weight that can only get 400 stars per challenge (sarcasm).
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

El_Pollo_LocoTheLostOnes