Trying to de-uglify my survivor

2»

Comments

• GebobsGebobs Member Posts: 428
    I only have the Carol outfit unlocked. I was checking out the outfits, didn't even select that one, and when I backed out of the outfilts, my survivor had the Carol outfit on. Is there any way to get my survivor back to her default outfit?
    raida1021
  • GebobsGebobs Member Posts: 428
    edited July 2016
    Never mind. I see now all I need to do is click the carol outfit and it goes away.

But yeah...some of these characters are butt ugly. I guess that's more realistic but who wants all that reality?
    raida1021
  • NecroboogieNecroboogie Member Posts: 1,108
    Listen you'all NG is just trying to keep it "real", there ain't no beauty spas in the apocalypse (maybe a good business venture cause most of em look like they need to hit it). I know everyone's seen the articles about how models and actresses look without their makeup and photoshoping... almost makes these guys look normal.
    Take some advice from scary movie 2 and get ready to put a lil paper bag over your survivors face on the screen, or an appropriate pic of a face...
    raida1021[Deleted User]
  • NecroboogieNecroboogie Member Posts: 1,108
    Ohhh...I didn't forget you ladies,...just check out these dirty emaciated guns. So apocalyptic..!!!
  • hiplnsdrftrhiplnsdrftr Member Posts: 198
    I've rejected Legendary survivors just for being too ugly to look at.
    exploiting the loophole loophole
  • Sipher07Sipher07 Member Posts: 591

MUGATO can be your style consultant NG! Everyone you created looks like a hobo redneck. Perfect for the Derelicte Collection
    raida1021
  • raida1021raida1021 Member Posts: 147
    Omg @Necroboogie

That is effin hilarious! I love your pics.

I'm not trying to be mean about my not-so-good-looking survivors just saying that I need a little variety and I got a hottie which I don't really need but couldn't reject him because he is cute and balances out my other survivors lol

Hello Christopher. :-)

Jaden