Can anyone explain what: "Gain supplies for 35% of experience from kills" means

I have Glenn and that's his Leader Trait but I can't figure out what the heck that even means so any clarification would be great. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• TroubleManTroubleMan Member Posts: 423
    Maybe you get tomato cans (supplies) equal to 35% of the experience you gained on the mission. So 10K experience would net you an extra 3500 supplies?

JBreeze38Jaden
  • gabriel_lwhgabriel_lwh Member Posts: 454
    I have not unlocked him yet but if I were to venture a guess from reading the description, it means for every 100XP you earn from killing walkers, you will also earn 35 supplies.

IGN: Gabriel
    Member of CONQUER / THE UNINFECTED / ALEXANDRIANS
  • raida1021raida1021 Member Posts: 147
    Hmmm. That makes sense to me. I'm going to pay attention to my XP and supplies and see. Thanks.
  • SpacemanSpiffSpacemanSpiff Member Posts: 634
    I feel the description in the game news is actually more clear than the wording on the hero trait itself. But yes, it's 35% of xp from kills gives tomatoes; not in lieu of, but in addition to. But fortunately, this one appears to be easier to test out to see if trait works.
    Yes, yes, yes! You were right. I always press OK to skip the results page because I'm just trying to get the missions done ASAP but I slowed down and looked and there it was, just like you said! Thank you so much. I can't wait to level up Glenn and get him some fancy fear and equipment so I can use him in the more difficult challenges and episode missions.

Thanks for clearing this up so quickly!

rgerkmanJaden
  • TroubleManTroubleMan Member Posts: 423
    Seems actually kinda worse when it's right there. Supplies might be ok for low level players....but when upgrades are costing me over 2M per upgrade (some over 4M) the 'extra' 695 seems like a trait I can pass over. Can I retire my 1 star glenn?
    JackBauerGreenBalloon
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    edited July 2016
    I just found this and am in need of translation too:

They way I see it is every little bit counts when everything costs so much. My screenshot was from a level 8 challenge so it's not much to talk about but I figure it'll be better during the higher level challenges. Who knows? By the time I upgrade my survivor, good equipment and armor for him to use, it's practically obsolete and I have to start all over.

I don't see a way to get rid of Glenn. I guess just let him hang out with the gang and don't use him. Maybe you'll change your mind one day or NG well make him more worth our wild.
    rgerkmanJaden
  • GreenBalloonGreenBalloon Member Posts: 316

Seems actually kinda worse when it's right there. Supplies might be ok for low level players....but when upgrades are costing me over 2M per upgrade (some over 4M) the 'extra' 695 seems like a trait I can pass over. Can I retire my 1 star glenn?

Challenge mission rewards are so low, I'm surprised they gave up even one extra can. Because the cans are too powerful! :|
    @DarkFae

I am stumped. We need a reference guide for this game. I hope someone knows what that means and can shed some light for the both of us. I have equipment with that trait too but haven't upgraded it to see what it does when used.
    rgerkman[Deleted User]
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    edited July 2016
    @raida1021 @DarkFae

read somewhere else that it reduces the Threat of next Incoming Walkers.. So if 8 are suppose to come out.. Only 7 will (possibly) or something like that

So yes.. Clarification would be nice

It was asked on FB (or maybe here) & someone answered with such sarcasm that I didn't bother lol :tired_face:
    "It means exactly what it says"
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
  • ClearClear Member Posts: 5
    edited July 2016
    You may also notice that after each kill the number of supplies is displayed. After the first 100 kills, the XP is capped now at 1 per zombie. But, the Glenn bonus supplies number does not appear to be impacted by the XP cap. I do not know yet if this is a visual bug or not.
    MizTy
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    Thank You @rgerkman now it makes sense but I still had to read the message bubble about 2 or 3 times more, even with your help before I got it :D
    rgerkman
  • Scorpio_CROScorpio_CRO Member Posts: 73
    @DarkFae
    It means that every time you kill a walker with that weapon, coin is tossed: heads and your threat counter (zombie heads on the bottom) is reduced by one.

Let's say you have two melee with weapons with this trait and one shooter/hunter/assault: when you shoot, threat counter adds one head, when you kill walker with that weapon, it reduces the counter if you're lucky (50% chance).
    If you had all melee with weapons w with that trait, you might put threat counter to zero
    [Deleted User]rgerkman
  • DegreaserDegreaser Member Posts: 72
    Are we sure Lucky Dumpster doesn't take that 35% away from the expected XP count? (assuming a 1:1 exchange)
    Thanks @Scorpio_CRO
    That's a much better description than mine :joy:

Rhonda
    Scorpio_CRO
    This has been a very informative morning for me. Thanks everyone ;)
    rgerkman
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,541
    edited July 2016
    null

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    rgerkman
    Enjoy it while it lasts! :wink:

Rhonda
  • NecroboogieNecroboogie Member Posts: 1,108
    edited July 2016
    Just decided to unlock Glenn and threw him in the training ground so won't have another vid of him til tomorrow. I didn't realize that Glenn liked to Boogie...Even thou he's a scout he's getting a seat on the bench now!!
    rgerkmanJackBauer
  • SpacemanSpiffSpacemanSpiff Member Posts: 634
    For the betterment of all potential players, no need to elaborate more on this supplies matter, and @Clear you may want to edit your post, lol. Just spread the msg to all players/guilds in a different way. Otherwise the NG nerf-hammer will come raining down. :wink:
    DLichJadenggbatsMusat
  • ClearClear Member Posts: 5
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,067
    @Clear

Still reads what you should not openly mention where they can read it... Never openly write something that benefits the players where they can see it, cry “foul“ and remove it asap... god forbid something will benefit the players...
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    ggbats