How Will You React To 2.0?

13»

Comments

• JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    I will spend less money on this app.
    This Week Challenge I will End with 437 Stars (I was locked out one day of the game). The Pro's know that only one to two bunker dodging missions are required for getting the 440 reward. But my gold is empty because I spent most on stupid radio calls which brought me more other Tokens then Daryl Tokens on the Daryl Event. Additional after that I found out that the Daryl Special Trait is not working as advertised.
    So instead of buying gold and just do the stupid dodging I will do nothing this time and End with 437.

Transferring Money into Gold and then into Radio only to have a "chance" to get some wide spread tokens where you know that you are far away from reaching what you want is in my opinion the same what they do with you in Las Vegas.
    I support Micropayments, 1.99 Gas is ok. The 4th of July Bundle was nice. But everything else is a rip off.

Yesterday during shopping I saw a -20% iTunes Card which usually would go automatically into my basket case. But this time I left it behind.
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    Annette578LightfeetSlickRickMizTy
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
    They still owe me over a million xp for their little blind spot glitch. I told support that I wouldn't play a game that stole from me and I'd be watching their response to my ticket very closely .. then 2.0 happened lol
    If there isn't a complet 180 from them with some kind of apology , how anyone could give them another cent bewilders me . To each their own of course
    [Deleted User]SlickRickDeadBeat
  • That's it, I quit! No more cinema advertisements and no more money, period!
    @Japes87 yes I wasn't happy with the 50k either
    SlickRick
  • Sipher07Sipher07 Member Posts: 591
    edited July 2016
    I will definitely not spend any money at all.
    Mod edit: zbot 7/25/16 12:25 am

@Sipher07 , please read the forum rules http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/6/forum-rules-guidelines#latest

No posting of personal information of any kind. No doxxing. No witch hunts.

Warning issued, further disregard for the rules will result in loss of forum priveliges.
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    ^^^^ ditto. Token economy angst spoiled my weekend. No buying boosters or radio calls for me! My wallet is closed
    [Deleted User]Lightfeet[Deleted User]
  • PR0DJPR0DJ Member Posts: 834
    Anybody know a good game with good people playing it?
    (Don't say Pokemon Go, it's not just a game, but advanced surveillance system).
    LightfeetDLich[Deleted User]
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
    @PR0DJ I'm researching that myself at moment , but I'm still giving them a week to see if a miracle happens , I'll PM you if I find something good tho
    MizTyLightfeet
  • PR0DJPR0DJ Member Posts: 834
    I am not uninstalling this game just yet.
    I will change my review about current state of the game and will try to participate in forum in hope they can hear their customers and will fix current system. But I kind of agree with:
    KaiKai said:

They may fix certain things eventually, but their behaviors won't change because they just don't have the people who knows how to take the game to the next level.

When 1.9 was released - announcement was a lie, I showed them why and with next update (1.10) they just hid the base survivor numbers so they can say whatever they want like "nothing was nerfed, it was a visual bug".
    I don't want to record gameplay and stats every day to keep an eye on their sloppy craftsmanship and lousy lies about everything.
    My supply of [email protected] that I can give to this game is went dry long time ago.
    LightfeetDLich[Deleted User]
  • sigmaphi465sigmaphi465 Member Posts: 110
    Just making sure everyone got a chance to vote, so that perhaps the staff will see the numbers this morning.
    LightfeetAnnette578
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    Here's my response:

ant1RisAnnette578InspTurbines
  • JBreeze38JBreeze38 Member Posts: 109
    I will continue to buy the gas and 2XP. As for the overwhelming price to have a chance at unlocking hero class that will cost even more to promote; I'll pass. I will continue to play as if this hero cash grab doesn't exist. IMO hero class isnt remotely as necessary as their cost reflects. Unfortunately there are people with money to burn that will more than likely fork it over. Probably the same people that would pay 1000 gold for a Merle outfit.

The ridiculous prices for useless outfits just to look like original characters is pretty shameless in itself
    rgerkman
  • daegundaegun Member Posts: 135
    edited July 2016
    As of right now I have no further plans to spend money on this app. I hesitate to say I definitely won't (hence my vote choice) though, as a portion of my trust could be re-gained if certain problems are addressed. I still doubt I will ever spend money like I used to.

The repeated nerfing of survivors is the worst trend. The lie most recently that it was just the displayed value is the worst. My survivors are doing less damage per hit with lower crits. Why should I make investments in the game if they're only going to devalue said investments? These were across the board cuts to all survivor types.

When you pair the above concern with a steady and progressive shift towards paying $$$ for a currency that can be used for a CHANCE at what you MIGHT need ... And in minuscule amounts to boot ...

Eh ... NG is on thin ice.
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    Wallet will remain closed here
    MizTy
  • TXbossTXboss Member Posts: 36
    I've banned spending money but concurrently started a parallel game on an alternate device; my God the experience is different! My original game I'm levelled up to 39 and have to do literally hundreds of boring resource exploration missions to progress. Early on, resources are adequate from narrative missions with a bit of top up. What I really wanted to see was, if I start again are phones and tokens more available? Simple answer: no.

This game is now fundamentally broken once you reach the phone drag phase. But until then, it plays okay. Alas this means the number crunchers at NGO may not be seeing usage fall off a cliff because newbies are still having fun.

But NGO, weren't your loyal, long serving customers the ones spending money and advocating new users through recommendation? Erm, you're losing them.

Anyway, my £ boycott remains in place until the phone and token currencies are unified or handed out more appropriately.
    EL34xyzInvader
    End of Finnish Tuesday. ... my wallet is still closed
    Invader
    And I can't imagine buying another weapons bundle considering NG doesn't seem to understand that changing a weapon's traits after purchase is FRAUD
  • SgtSalamiSgtSalami Member Posts: 578
    Yeah, I don't see myself spending on this app either. If we give an inch and by some 1.99 or 2.99 bundles , they seem to want to twist us around so we give a mile and buy $49.99 bundles. It's ridiculous. I'll still watch the ads. They can have that.
  • dwendwen Member Posts: 25
    I've been buying boosters weekly, weapons when they are awesome, spending around $30-$50 a month, $0 since this crap hit, expecting us to pay literally thousands of dollars for upgraded heros is bullshit. I play to empty my tank, spend gold i get to refill it and refuse to even soend $2 on a boost

I am also disgusted with rhe way the phone drops have been nerfed into oblivion, gone from around 200 per week to under 50
    MizTyDeadBeatant[Deleted User]
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,541
    If you're spending any money I feel bad for you son
    We got 99 people who wont give up their income!

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
  • NecroboogieNecroboogie Member Posts: 1,108
    edited July 2016
    That's it, I quit! No more cinema advertisements and no more money, period!
    Done
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    MizTy said:

Token economy angst spoiled my weekend.

Here's the thing: It's not worth it. On any level.

MizTy
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,541
    Bump

(Cause the poll mini pics look pretty cool)

I haven't updated mine yet; can't figure out how to on mobile.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
  • i812manyi812many Member Posts: 139
    ha!

I was planning on at least a Gas Booster thinking I would need to spend XP on leveling up some new survivors from my radio calls. But the release wasn't what I expected. I'm not bothering to spend my supply of radios, so no need for the Gas Booster. Really, no point in doing this marathon when the finish line is out of sight and it keeps getting moved out further. That is what makes me disheartened with this latest release. At least put Hero Tokens in the crates!!! Wasn't that one of the criptic icons that they announced before the release? NG could do so much better on its communication to the players.

HA!
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=9iSwhHMxDh4
    grammar: the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit