Anyone else have trouble liking posts? (Sorry if this is in wrong spot)

In talking with a few people realized I'm not the only one that has issues with liking comments on the forum. I do notice some people have been able to so I know it's possible. Is there any suggestions or comments to help me on this situation.?
Trae

Comments

• masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,512
    What device are you using? Are you unable to select any of the post 'tags" (like, LOL, agree) or is it just the like button?
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    Eryk
  • ClaypoolClaypool Member Posts: 57
    Thank you @Imfgunnut
    Eryk
  • DanielZanDanielZan Member Posts: 1
    ¡Hola! Saludos desde México.

Adoro el juego es muy entretenido; me gustaría compartirles una idea para el juego: Estaría genial que cada cierto tiempo una oleada INMENSA de zombies atacara tu campamento y tuvieras que defenderlo con TODOS los supervivientes que tengas o que exista un modo de juego llamado "Supervivencia" en el cual tuvieras que resistir la mayor cantidad de oleadas utilizando TODOS tus supervivientes.

Ojalá y pudieran leer mi idea y tratar de incluirla al juego.

Gracias por su atención.
  • ErykEryk Member Posts: 30
    Thanks @imfgunnut that answered my query
  • TraeTrae Member Posts: 413
    @lmfgunnut I tried refreshing after hitting like for your post but still didn't stick :s
    @masmith93 none of the post tags are sticking when tapped. Devices used vary: iPad, windows based laptop, droid phone...doesn't work on any of my devices or devices of others in my guild, including @Eryk who originally posted the query. Due to the varied devices in which the same issue is occurring, we believe it to be something with the website.
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be!
    Full of Fun and Drama Free! Our Den is always Zen ☮️
    Game Tips and Videos! Common interest non-game related chats too!
    Everyone is Welcome!

Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Michonnes Den: competitive
    Maggies Den: competitive - training and growth
    Shivas Den: relaxed & easy entryway into our family
    Carols Den: vacation destination

Message me, comment below, request into one of our guilds, join Shivas Den to discuss which Den is best for you
    or Email us [email protected]
    ❣️ To Make Our Home Your Home ❣️
    mongo911
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    It takes me, two to five times on the iPad to have a " like/agree/lol/modfullofsh*t " stick...
    I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

Claypoolggbats