First steps to make game better and fun as it used to be.

2»

Comments

  • PR0DJPR0DJ Member Posts: 834
    JayZ said:

    Solution:
    2. Lower the gas requirements by 1 across the board OR cap the gas requirements at 6 on higher level challenges.

    I suggested long time ago: at some high level of car (like 7 or 8) - add a feature: "-1 gas in challenge missions" (or any mission).

    But your cap - is good idea, but I think if 6 is about your level (lvl 17-19) then higher then this level it can cost 7 or maybe even 8 to level 23-24 RSL, but 8 - is f#cking cap indeed. Not ridiculous 13.
    ggbatsLilyTheTigress
  • Fester17Fester17 Member Posts: 672
    Issue: Some players are more interested in leveling up the survivors they have as opposed to trying to unlock Heroes.

    Solution: Change the radio shack. Right now it's calls w/ 1, 5, or 15 radios, plus whatever special you're running. Instead, let there be a choice for survivors (tap it and a new screen comes up for 1, 5, or 15 radio calls) that has no Heroes or Hero tokens. There should also be an option for Heroes only (characters and tokens). Tap it and you get a screen with options for 1,5, or 15 radio calls (minimum of 8 tokens). This way, I will get 3 new survivors to choose from instead of a survivor, 2 Glenn tokens and 8 Rick tokens.
    Elder and recruiter for FearTheDead


    PR0DJInvader[Deleted User]
  • PR0DJPR0DJ Member Posts: 834
    edited July 2016
    brentp17 said:

    Issue: Some players are more interested in leveling up the survivors they have as opposed to trying to unlock Heroes.

    Solution: Change the radio shack. Right now it's calls w/ 1, 5, or 15 radios, plus whatever special you're running. Instead, let there be a choice for survivors (tap it and a new screen comes up for 1, 5, or 15 radio calls) that has no Heroes or Hero tokens. There should also be an option for Heroes only (characters and tokens). Tap it and you get a screen with options for 1,5, or 15 radio calls (minimum of 8 tokens). This way, I will get 3 new survivors to choose from instead of a survivor, 2 Glenn tokens and 8 Rick tokens.

    In short:
    Solution:
    Separate Normal calls and Hero calls. (like this event has 4th type of call).

    Right @brentp17 ?

    EDIT.
    Or rather:
    Solution:
    Separate Hero calls from Normal calls. (like this event has 4th type of call).
    rgerkmanFester17LilyTheTigress
  • Fester17Fester17 Member Posts: 672
    PR0DJ said:

    brentp17 said:

    Issue: Some players are more interested in leveling up the survivors they have as opposed to trying to unlock Heroes.

    Solution: Change the radio shack. Right now it's calls w/ 1, 5, or 15 radios, plus whatever special you're running. Instead, let there be a choice for survivors (tap it and a new screen comes up for 1, 5, or 15 radio calls) that has no Heroes or Hero tokens. There should also be an option for Heroes only (characters and tokens). Tap it and you get a screen with options for 1,5, or 15 radio calls (minimum of 8 tokens). This way, I will get 3 new survivors to choose from instead of a survivor, 2 Glenn tokens and 8 Rick tokens.

    In short:
    Solution:
    Separate Normal calls and Hero calls. (like this event has 4th type of call).

    Right @brentp17 ?
    Yes. That is a much more efficient way of putting it. Thank you. :) I came up with the idea for the different screens while I was half-asleep, sorry if it wasn't clear.
    Elder and recruiter for FearTheDead


  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    @PR0DJ welcome back, nice list.
    I'm lost.

    Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    ggbatsmongo911PR0DJ[Deleted User]
  • InspTurbinesInspTurbines Member Posts: 706
    Tokens: I believe there should be only one type of tokens for both the surviors and heros and scale the requirevents in such away that is good for both players and company.

    Missions: I agree there should be a hell mode or insane mode. I can't remember which mission shut the door(?) Where when it was farmed it eventually turned into a tide of fatties. Hell mode could be like that.

    Outposts: I don't even know where to begin.

    Purchasing bundles; never ever diminish their traits after purchase.

    Anyhow just my two cents for what is worth.
    LilyTheTigress
  • PR0DJPR0DJ Member Posts: 834
    brentp17 said:

    PR0DJ said:

    brentp17 said:

    Issue: Some players are more interested in leveling up the survivors they have as opposed to trying to unlock Heroes.

    Solution: Change the radio shack. Right now it's calls w/ 1, 5, or 15 radios, plus whatever special you're running. Instead, let there be a choice for survivors (tap it and a new screen comes up for 1, 5, or 15 radio calls) that has no Heroes or Hero tokens. There should also be an option for Heroes only (characters and tokens). Tap it and you get a screen with options for 1,5, or 15 radio calls (minimum of 8 tokens). This way, I will get 3 new survivors to choose from instead of a survivor, 2 Glenn tokens and 8 Rick tokens.

    In short:
    Solution:
    Separate Normal calls and Hero calls. (like this event has 4th type of call).

    Right @brentp17 ?
    Yes. That is a much more efficient way of putting it. Thank you. :) I came up with the idea for the different screens while I was half-asleep, sorry if it wasn't clear.
    It was clear, don't you worry, I just trying to transfer our thoughts to NG in laconic way (I am not sure if it helps, but I am sure that it is easier to read 10 words than 10 lines).
    LilyTheTigress
  • PR0DJPR0DJ Member Posts: 834
    And we have communication problem, solutions are obvious...
    LilyTheTigress
  • ShadowkeeperShadowkeeper Staff Posts: 77
    Thanks for these suggestions; we're discussing improvements for future updates, and will take these ideas into consideration. Your feedback is always valued!

    Nice initiative @PR0DJ !
    PR0DJrgerkman
  • LonesLones Member Posts: 112
    @PR0DJ
    May I add something please?

    Please change the rarity tiers of the survivors we have saved in story line according to the mission difficulties. E.g. Normal mode mission give common type survivor, hard mode: give uncommon type survivor, and so on.

    Thanks.
    PR0DJMrSorrowrgerkmanfistonltd
  • PR0DJPR0DJ Member Posts: 834
    edited July 2016
    Lones said:

    Please change the rarity tiers of the survivors we have saved in story line according to the mission difficulties. E.g. Normal mode mission give common type survivor, hard mode: give uncommon type survivor, and so on

    Agree!
    Also reward (gear) for completing in hard and in nightmare should scale with RSL and should be legendary at nightmare, and chance to be leg. at hard.
    (now there is no reward at all. Not cool.)
    rgerkman
  • PR0DJPR0DJ Member Posts: 834

    Thanks for these suggestions; we're discussing improvements for future updates, and will take these ideas into consideration. Your feedback is always valued!

    Nice initiative @PR0DJ !

    Thank you for your reply. Will gather more good ideas and will put them in that list. Hope it helps.
    rgerkman
  • docfinzenburgdocfinzenburg Member Posts: 543
    some suggestions in terms of tokens, that come to my mind:

    a) offer class tokens instead of gold as a reward for the bonus quests, where you have to use a single class team
    b) offer an 'use an all hero team' quest for those who already have 3 or more heroes available and allow players to choose which hero token they want to collect as reward
    c) encourage people to use heroes and add a chance of getting tokens for that hero in the reward chests after completing a mission
    d) let people buy randomized tokens with TG
    IRONDeePR0DJ
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,198
    @PRODJ If you have time, I'd recommend compiling some of the better/more reasonable suggestions that people have offered and editing them into your initial post. It would be great to consolidate all of the helpful feedback into one place for NG. The better we can communicate information to them, the more likely they'll see our feedback and hopefully implement it in the future.
    Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
    Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
    rgerkmanInvaderPR0DJMrSorrow
  • PR0DJPR0DJ Member Posts: 834
    JayZ said:

    @PRODJ If you have time, I'd recommend compiling some of the better/more reasonable suggestions that people have offered and editing them into your initial post. It would be great to consolidate all of the helpful feedback into one place for NG. The better we can communicate information to them, the more likely they'll see our feedback and hopefully implement it in the future.

    Sure, man. I will wait a little bit to see more ideas and will gather it again to my list.
  • RorshackRorshack Member Posts: 103
    edited July 2016
    @Shadowkeeper How about instead of gold for quests a free 15 radio call for each quest complete? Rolled upon claiming reward.

    Survival training ground - kill until killed type arena (of course there is always the flee button for the chicken shits). Waves of walkers as far as the eye can see. 50% reduction in healing time for survivors that participate in the arena. the further you make it the greater the reward. Rewards can be TG, phones, tokens, gear. Please no XP or maters, we get enough from missions and challenges.
    rgerkmanJaden
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    edited July 2016
    @Rorshack !!
    Really awesome idea!! Love it!!
    Makes me think of Gears of War!! One of my absolute alltime fav games!!

    Walker Hoardes For Real!!!

    Edit:
    Damn!! Now I'm fiendn' to play Gears!! :joy:
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

    Rhonda
  • ShadowkeeperShadowkeeper Staff Posts: 77
    Thanks again for participating with some inventive ideas! I've taken note of everything stated here; really nice to see so much constructive feedback.

    Just to let you guys know - I'm going on vacation starting tomorrow, so give Teeceezy a shoutout if you have an idea you want to make sure get's attention. :)
    rgerkman
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    @Shadowkeeper have a great vacation...

    ( and completely forget about all of us malcontents here... )
    I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

    Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )





  • bumshoebumshoe Member Posts: 322
    Bring back exp farming.
    When soft cap comes I quit the game.
    Fester17
  • PR0DJPR0DJ Member Posts: 834
    Any more ideas everybody? I will sum up and add good ideas to my list.
  • LootHoarderLootHoarder Member Posts: 107
    I would also suggest an addition to the current individual leaderboards of a rolling leaderboard for individual players, in the same realm as the guild leaderboards are listed. in the current scheme for individual players, it's both an old boy's club where you only have a chance to be on the board if you were playing since near the game launch and clearly favors pay-to-win players based on the limitations of gas per challenge star per week. In the current system for individuals, a new player joining the game today would have absolutely no chance ever to see themselves at the top of the individual leaderboards if both the new player and the current leaders were to continue to play at their current rate. it is highly discouraging to new players who would actually want to compete at a high level to learn that they will never see their names at the top because they simply didn't start playing at launch.

    The ADDITION of a rolling individual leaderboard akin to the guild boards would solve this by enabling current high level achievers, regardless of tenure within the games lifetime, to be recognized for their achievements. Note that i say the addition, because i by no means want to erase or remove the current individual leaderboards. These survivors on the current individual leaderboards have worked tirelessly to get to the top and deserve their spots. I simply want to add a rolling board to allow for everyone playing the game, even if they join this second, to also be able to compete for a top spot.


    In addition, snapshots of the rollings at the end of a period to be posted on a tab in game or even on the forums for posterity would be a welcome addition. in the current challenge iteration, the end of a period would be on either Saturdays or Sundays to encompass a full 2 week challenge schedule during the 14 day period rather than potentially trailing portions of 3 different challenges which would skew the data based on individual player habits on days they play.


    Thanks for your consideration and i welcome any and all feedback from both the survivors and from the NG crew.
    LootHoarder, Elder of Gas Guzzlers
    Japes87SlickRickLilyTheTigressAvalon8
  • RorshackRorshack Member Posts: 103
    @PR0DJ Just spitballin these from what i have read in other threads...

    It was also mentioned in other threads the ability to have multiple weapons/armor as well as survivors upgrading at once.

    Rarity levels in all reward crates needs to be reviewed and adjusted. gold crates have become a thing of legend and thus the prize should reflect that. do away with rare level items in gold level chests.

    If they decide to keep the token system the way it is maybe its time to double the phone drops out of each level of crate? Increase the amount of phones a fella gets to help them at least acquire the heros in a reasonable time frame.

    Hero level... Why are they called heroes if they are common? These should start as epic (especially for the initial token cost to acquire them).

    @Shadowkeeper @Teeceezy With all of these suggestions you'd think a guy wants a job?
    LilyTheTigress
  • GindyGindy Member Posts: 703
    It's been mentioned recently in another thread as well as has been suggested by our guild -- bringing it up here so it's sticky with this awesome thread!

    Eliminating the ability to have multiple guilds and/or players with the same name!

    It's confusing within game chat and, since guild guild searching doesn't return *all* matches, unfair and frustrating to those that can't join the guild they may truly want.

    +1 more suggestion: inactive guild timeout/deletion. 4-weeks, no stars? Vapors... eliminating unnecessary house for all.
    SlickRick
Sign In or Register to comment.