$50+ of Hero "special" calls were a waste for me

KivanKivan Member Posts: 13
Managed to get Maggie three times out of todays special... one 2* and two 1*s for all of 12 tokens. At that rate I'd have to use over 600 radios to even be able to get recruit Maggie (need 120 tokens) and then she'd just be a 1*. While I was willing to spend money today so I could get her, that is to rich for me.
JackBauer

Comments

• SmittYSmittY Member Posts: 372
    I made one ten radio call this morning and got 8 maggie tokens. @kivan

• TroubleManTroubleMan Member Posts: 423
    @Kivan ,that's not a problem....that's a feature of 2.0.
  • AetherholeAetherhole Member Posts: 33
    It's not a "feature", it's false advertising. No where in-game does it state you would be getting less than 2* or equivalent (8 hero tokens) from a 10 call. No where does it say that you could get less than 3* or equivalent (32 hero tokens) from a 15 call.

All it says is guaranteed (however many) stars or higher. So when you get less than that, without notice, and it's supposed to be a feature, then it's false advertising.

There should be mention up-front that you could get less tokens, if it was a feature.
    MizTyAmelymcbkhicks
  • KivanKivan Member Posts: 13
    Agreed Aetherhole, from Their system, a 2* survivor is worth 8 tokens, so getting a crappy 2 tokens off of a Hero pull seems misleading. It certainly was not what I was expecting to happen... twice.
    Pic
    @Aetherhole easy buddy.....sarcasm. clearly it's a NG best business practice.
    AetherholeAmely
  • R2runfastR2runfast Member Posts: 332
    I didn't even get a Maggie toKen so consider yourself lucky
    PicJadenMelaniex
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,546
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    Pic
  • AetherholeAetherhole Member Posts: 33
    @TroubleMan No worries, I just had to call it as it was, with no sarcasm from my end. I'm not biting your head off; this is clearly my (and others) frustration for falling into the trap and using radios to only get a pittance of their worth.
    Pic
    @Aetherhole I think you mistake my sarcasm for tacit approval of NG. The entire "economy" is rigged. 2.0 simply popped simmering issues into a full boil. I'm just not sure NG understands or even cares.

We're not customers, we are simply numbers to be manipulated. However I think 2.0 may be NG's bridge too far.
    Pic
  • Tapatio75Tapatio75 Member Posts: 636
    I unlocked abraham with a 15 call today that I finally got enough radios after a week of collecting 15