Are there any Swiss here who can explain just wtf is going on with that country and CERN?

I just recently saw the opening ceremonies for the Gotthard Base Tunnel. WTF?!?! If you've not seen this, you should. What are the Swiss attempting to unleash upon this world? Scary shit! :#
Danofthedead

Comments

• jesterjester Member Posts: 2,752
    I like Swiss rolls and cheese. They can't be that evil.
    masmith93Annette578
  • HercamurnkyHercamurnky Member Posts: 43
    Have you watched the video? Look into CERN, watch the video, then tell me that...
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,752
    Have you eaten Swiss rolls?
    mongo911masmith93Annette578
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    Are you talking about the Gotthard Base Tunnel or the CERN large hadron particle collider?

The tunnel is a huge tunnel, going through the Alps.

Greatly simplified, the particle collider is designed to smash particles together so we can see what happens. Some people think it will turn the planet into a black hole.
    Yes and yes! The opening ceremonies for the Gotthard Base Tunnel were one long elaborate satanic ritual. CERN dug the tunnel. Cern's logo is a 666 if you'll notice. They are actually in the business of obtaining anti-matter, and they made their intentions clear with those "ceremonies ". The sheer volume of money and resources that went into that ritual that was preformed specifically for leaders of three nations, should key you in on just how serious they took it... Regardless of what you may believe in, these people believe in it, and they are in power. You should be concerned. Everyone should...
    @jester Yes, I've had Swiss rolls( I'm fat...) I also have really good since of humor, and that is funny. But I'm also being quite serious about this. This is some ominous shit! This has never happened before! Essentially, the leaders of three nations just came out and admitted to being satanists! All the world's blood money is there! Think about it, almost all the world's ill-gotten gains reside there. Every shady business man has x amount of $ in a Swiss bank account. You hear about it in movies all the time, that's cause it really happens... Remember that the Swiss handled/handles all the Nazi accounts. I've been researching this to some extent and found that there is a lot of truly disturbing events taking place there, and they are all connected. Believe what you will, but I implore you to research these matters for yourself. Please. This is something that will effect everyone on earth, mark my words...
    Annette578
  • CanadianMikeCanadianMike Member Posts: 202
    Drugs or did that 2.0 to you?
    masmith93
    Go to YouTube and check it out... Just type Swiss and Satanic into the search bar. I'm not making this shit up. Hell, I wished I were!
    Annette578
    @CanadianMike Yes please! Oh! You're asking if I'm on drugs. Thought you were offering.... Never mind... ;)
    Annette578
  • eetueetu Member Posts: 637
    Maybe you should boycott the satanic creations of CERN, e.g. the WWW
    masmith93[Deleted User]Annette578Pain Walker
    I'm not a Bible thumper! I'm really not. I just find this all very concerning. My only attempt is to raise awareness and to gain some insight on this matter. I'm not nuts, or some some kind of evangelical fanatic. Very far removed from it, in fact. The things I mentioned above are highly suspect. And I feel warrant further investigation. Believe what you want, but at least do a little investigation of your own before coming to a conclusion.
    Annette578
    Even if you think I'm some kind of crackpot, just listen to what Stephen Hawking has to say about CERN (and recently too!) I'm certainly not alone in feeling the way I do. But hey, why go to the trouble to actually look something up, when it's soooo much easier to just fire off an uninformed opinion on the matter...
    Annette578
  • timmyaaeh1timmyaaeh1 Member Posts: 51
    if you want us to loo into this so badly, paste us a link or something? make it easy for us. because i am mildly interested, but also admittedly fairly lazy.:)
  • eetueetu Member Posts: 637

CERN dug the tunnel.

CERN is a research institute where scientists study elementary particles. They do not dig road tunnels.
    I did check the opening ceremony though, looked weird but kinda cool :)
    masmith93MrSorrowTheLostOnes
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    Oh my God...

Shudder...

Thank you God, for not letting Hercamurnky live in my neighborhood..
    I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

masmith93

The opening ceremonies for the Gotthard Base Tunnel were one long elaborate satanic ritual.

How would you know? I mean that seriously. What other satanic rituals have you seen to compare it to? Do you have a link to a video of these so-called rituals?

[Deleted User]TheLostOnes
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,032
    edited July 2016
    It's called performance art. It happens all the time.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    [Deleted User]
  • Annette578Annette578 Member Posts: 501
    @Hercamurnky
    I believe u dude! Lots of weird things going on in the world atm, thx for the info, I'll check it out. ;)
    @Hercamurnky
    I watched the videos, & I undoubtedly believe that is really scary! It's definitely a sign of the the evil taking over our world. Thx for the info, I'll pass it to others that I know take this seriously. Take Care :)
  • InspTurbinesInspTurbines Member Posts: 706
    Shoot! I thought this was about ripping a hole in the fabric of spacetime by a micro black hole. :/
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    I like turtles
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    TheLostOnes[Deleted User]
    Reminds me of the 1984 Super Bowl Commercial Introducing the Macintosh Computer, although that opening ceremony makes this commercial look normal.
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,523
    @painclasher you want to jump in and defend your homeland? ;)
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    Pain Walker
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,032
    The lesson here is don't be affraid of art (the performers) or science (CERN) even if you don't understand it.

History is full of people who're affraid of things they don't understand or things they don't want to understand.

And it only gets really scarry when those people have the power, the matches and firewood.

So instead of being scared, try to understand. Or if you don't want to understand this, focus on something you do understand.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    [Deleted User]
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,627
    @masmith93 If it was my homeland :) (secret ;) )

Probably making a video!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
  • They say that money is the root of all evil but damn! That was some scary snit! That "ceremony" had elements of magic both high and low but it looks as if the Swiss are playing with some very dark stuff. Glad I don't live anywhere near that region of the world.
    Annette578
    @DarkFae
    INR! I think you are exactly right! Not something that should be taken lightly imo. They may call it artistic dance, I think not! Scary indeed! :*
    [Deleted User]