Official 2.0 Update Discussion Thread

Comments

• BadLuckChuckBadLuckChuck Member Posts: 37
    I haven't seen this suggested anywhere, but I could have easily missed it.

Daily login rewards.

Preferably tokens. Like say 10 random class tokens. Or have each day of the week give a specific hero token. Maggie Monday, Glen tuesday, Abraham any day. Etc.
    VerbaubFester17LorindMissSFX
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,459
    @Shadowkeeper Sorry but I have one more idea, probably the one I want he most!!

The ability to share replays in the guild chat

http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/13468/ability-to-share-replays#latest
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    Let's stay on topic. This thread is regarding update 2.0
    Even though @BadLuckChuck 's free daily Hero tokens will never happen (lmao), and the Daily Login rewards is an already oft-suggested idea, he made it on topic ;)
    * I put "hero" and "heroes" in quotes for a reason.
    ** Still on a spending boycott of equipment and gas booster and gold.
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    edited July 2016
    People are upset about how long and hard it will be to get most of the heroes and upgrade them to usable rarities and trait levels, especially for veteran players.

This week is Hero week giving higher chances to pull tokens for your choice of Hero. Seems to be working well enough, making it a bit easier to pull those tokens. So perhaps NG is planning to have these Hero weeks periodically in the future.
    * I put "hero" and "heroes" in quotes for a reason.
    ** Still on a spending boycott of equipment and gas booster and gold.
    rgerkmanOneLessTitan
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873

I haven't seen this suggested anywhere, but I could have easily missed it.

Daily login rewards.

Preferably tokens. Like say 10 random class tokens. Or have each day of the week give a specific hero token. Maggie Monday, Glen tuesday, Abraham any day. Etc.

It has been suggested before, sorry.
    This is the only online game I play that doesn't offer a slowly rising daily login bonus.
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    DLich[Deleted User]
  • SkullHeadXXXSkullHeadXXX Member Posts: 5
    it's like Julialicious says I only have time for that on weekend , and even then struggled just to not fall in my ranking gold level...
    Sisters of Daryl
    Julialicious
  • RorshackRorshack Member Posts: 103
    @Shadowkeeper come back ready to drop a bomb of an update with all of our dreams coming true....
    Julialicious
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,459
    edited July 2016
    @Teeceezy Oh yes you are going to be tagged... a LOT >:)

;)
    Julialiciousmongo911PR0DJ
  • GonkistanGonkistan Member Posts: 166
    Can someone please advise:
    is "quest frequency" something that was adjusted during the 2.0 upgrade?
    Because it seems like I've constantly got quests. I'm not complaining.
  • MadiMadi Member Posts: 1,603
    @Gonkistan we get quests every 24 hours, at least i do... it has always been every 24 hrs for me, the update hasn't changed that.
    Global Angels family
    Madi said:

@Gonkistan we get quests every 24 hours, at least i do... it has always been every 24 hrs for me, the update hasn't changed that.

I started the challenge with 3 quests: 3x melee, 3x bruisers, 3x hunters.
    I completed 3x melee then I have completed "use 3x bruisers" 3 times and "use 3x hunters" twice and I now have "use 3x scouts". That's 9.
    I'm puzzled. But I'll try to take Invaders suggestion and shut up about it ;)
    MadiMrSorrow
  • LightfeetLightfeet Member Posts: 1,062
    @Gonkistan 3 quests is the maximum you can have at the same time and if you complete one of them and all 3 quests were older than 24 hours you'll get a new one (i.e. a new 3rd quest) immediately.
  • kstarkstar Member Posts: 13
    Well I know personally that since I've spent money on upgrading a purchasing weapons for them to say wrong stats posted or something like that which I can foul on since before my legendary hunter could take out a level 19 walker no issues now its 2 hits that I no longer spend a dime on this game and I used to spend about 50 a month on it better in my own pocket..........who knows eventually i may just quit all together since every update gets worse and worse.......
    MizTyshakhidMissSFX
  • WallyGatorWallyGator Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2016
    Is his crossbow unique ? Or might we find more ?
    MissSFX

Is his crossbow unique ? Or might we find more ?

It's uniquely rubbish. But I don't think that's what you mean.

It's a rifle painted to look like a crossbow. It's not unique like Morgan's Staff (which again is not-quite-unique but the only other area effect bruiser weapon is a 1-off from a story mission).
    SgtSalami[Deleted User]theRealBender
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    edited July 2016
    @WallyGator
    While @Gonkistan is right in saying it's rubbish, it does have one unique feature: its silver silence trait is 30% whereas silver silence normally is 20%
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    SgtSalami
  • fistonltdfistonltd Member Posts: 149
    Instead of giving us a crossbow to the appropriate lvl of our weaponshop!!
    Same for the area stun hammer!
    Both came in on lvl17??!!!
    No need to upgrade them because of the lvl cap still going on on weapons.
  • GreenBalloonGreenBalloon Member Posts: 316
    @fistonltd Would that stun hammer have a silenced trait?
    MizTyMrSorrowfistonltd
  • thot47thot47 Member Posts: 16
    Quick calculation about the token....
    If im lucky i find around 150 phones per months. With any calls i get an average of 6 token per phone, so 900 tokens per month so 30 tokens per day. Lets say i get all hunter token cause im very lucky. It cost 1500 tokens to upgrade my full 4* hunter to a full 5* So around 50 days.
    I dont know how much it cost to upgrade lvl 6 cause im not there yet but i asume the price will be raise juste like upgrading lvls witch is nearly 70% more expensive every lvl if my memory is good cause i cant see the price since i have a survivor in upgrade right now....
    1500 tokens from 4* to 5*. X 170% = 2550 tokens = 85 days for 6*
    4335 tokens ...145 days for 7*
    7370 tokens ... 245 days 8*
    12530 tokens.... 418 days 9*
    21300 tokens... 710 days 10*
    So if i dont spend any money its gonna take me 4 years and 143 days to go from a fully upgraded 5* to a full 10* and beautifull pink upgraded survivor.... And thats asuming i get all tokens for the right class...

Plz tell me im wrong !!!
    Stafford5MissSFXJulialicious
  • TroubleManTroubleMan Member Posts: 423
    @thot47 ....no, you're not wrong. However, now that the actual calculations are out NG will surely adjust them. You can't honestly think that 4 years and 143 days is acceptable? It should be more like 15 years if you don't plan to spend any cash.....
    MelaniexStafford5MissSFX
  • LonesLones Member Posts: 112
    15 years?? Well I'll be damn! I feel pity for my daughter because she will inherit my TWD NML account 15 years from now..
    mongo911MadiMissSFX
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    Anyone else see this on facebook? Level 20??

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
  • LonesLones Member Posts: 112
    Hmmm.. That Ad should be fit if it announces 15 years from now... LOL..
  • R2runfastR2runfast Member Posts: 332
    @DLich
    Increases by 5..
    5-10-15-20?