Today... Teeceezy, has written his first major response to this week...

Comments

• lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    @DarkFae I didn't mean to ride into the fray in defense of NG, that was in response to the Digital Content rights information @TroubleMan supplied. If you are purchasing digital content that you own, I believe that the information he posted would be entirely applicable. In a situation where you are leasing access to digital content for whatever time period the lessor wishes to grant you access, it gets murky.

DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    @lmfgunnut

Sorry it looked as if you were making a different counter point.
    Annette578
  • Fester17Fester17 Member Posts: 659
    edited July 2016
    "It's important to keep in mind that Heroes is a brand new feature and that in the future, Heroes will become a integral part of No Man's Land..."

@Teeceezy, Please clarify this. Are they at some point going to be required to advance in the game, yes or no?

Elder and recruiter for FearTheDead

JAZZZMANPig
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    mongo911 said:

Well folks, what are your comments concerning NextGames official statement...

( @Teeceezy is the company CEO )

Can you post a link please. Been out all day and can't see it.
    Thanks in advance :)
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
  • TroubleManTroubleMan Member Posts: 423
    @Neil_J ....It's a sticky dude...labeled 'open letter to the community'....second post on General Discussion.
  • InspTurbinesInspTurbines Member Posts: 706
    This why I've been hesitant on buying any virtual product from music to games, because we really don't own anything.

But this game was like the lure of the sirens to me! I became a purchaser!

I agree with you @TroubleMan.
    Annette578InvaderTess[Deleted User]
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    edited July 2016
    I thought Teeceezy was not the CEO

@mongo911 @DarkFae My apologies for my earlier snark
    Annette578
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    edited July 2016
    Great. Thanks @MizTy and @TroubleMan :)
    I was having a senior moment.....
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    MizTy
  • InspTurbinesInspTurbines Member Posts: 706
    edited July 2016
    Thanks @MizTy! Hadn't seen that, but they NG should be posting this where all can easily see. This response posting is akin to burying it in the want add section of a newspaper ( I know I'm a dinosaur)! Because not all players are on the forum.
    Annette578MizTy
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    MizTy said:

Teeceezy is NOT the CEO! Don't post that kind of crap

@mongo911 or @zbot Please fix this

MizTy

*drama* What on earth is @mongo911 suppose to do about? It would seem as if the "council" has information that has not been shared with the rest of us...@Teeceezy is a game dev not sure how high that would place him/her on the ngo's ladder of command but @Teeceezy is definitely more that a forum administrator. Sorry @Teeceezy but I'm not buying into that one. */drama*
    Annette578
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,725
    @DarkFae

The council has no additional information to share unfortunately.
    [Deleted User]Annette578JAZZZMAN[Deleted User]
    edited July 2016
    @Aetherhole said:
    "How many tokens you will be getting is not explained properly up front. It was not until after I spent all my radios did I stop to think, "Hey, didn't those radio calls guarantee me a certain level or higher?" "Weren't 10 radio calls supposed to get me 2* survivors or better?" "Weren't 15 radio calls supposed to get me 3* survivors or better?" "So why was I getting tokens mostly quantities less than the equivalent of those?!"

"Nowhere on the radio call screen did it say I had a chance of getting less. Nowhere in the update announcement did it say that, either. No where in any official form did I find any mention of this. When I openly questioned, a couple people said that someone from NGO clarified it, but honestly? I went searching for that "clarification" in a handful of threads and in numerous pages of those threads and couldn't find it. Even if I did find the explanation, it was too little too late. And in no way should any customer feel like they should search that hard to find that kind of information."

Could not agree with you more. I was extremely frustrated by the same experience
    Annette578
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    @Teeceezy said:
    We reserve the right to make balance changes in-game, and in this situation the Silenced trait stacking with Daryl's leader trait proved to be too much in order for gameplay to not be weighted in favour of players with that combination of traits.

Here is part of the problem: How could NG not know that BEFORE the item went on sale? Perhaps it was a last minute, oops our bad, that they realized it after the sale started. But it feels more like a planned bait-and-switch.

Lack of communication is a problem. But, I suspect that, if they had said "Hey guys, those pistols you just purchased are being nerfed now" the reaction wouldn't have been a whole lot different. Granted, "hey, we are screwing you here" is better than being screwed while hoping we wouldn't notice but that's not saying much.

It was not until after I spent all my radios did I stop to think, "Hey, didn't those radio calls guarantee me a certain level or higher?" "Weren't 10 radio calls supposed to get me 2* survivors or better?" "Weren't 15 radio calls supposed to get me 3* survivors or better?" "So why was I getting tokens mostly quantities less than the equivalent of those?!"
    ah, but those are not "survivors", they are "heroes". There were no claims made about how many stars the heroes would have. or so I suspect they are thinking.
    MizTymasmith93LilyTheTigress
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    They introduce bundles all the time. Perfect example was the "8 days of heroes" we all got 15 free radios. Why not give everyone 300 free radios. It's a nice start.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    LilyTheTigressTroubleManAnnette578LadyAquila

know you already catch the logic as you were just pointing out what on earth NGO might have been thinking...

Exactly!

Annette578
  • RorshackRorshack Member Posts: 103
    @NCDawgFan Ha, maybe they were having a bad rng day or week when beta testing was supposed to happen... LOL (thats twice!!)

Id love to see a huge gold and phone bundle dropped into my lap... or better yet a huge drop of gold and tokens. Special tokens that could be used on any survivor, hero or otherwise!!
    Annette578MizTy
    edited July 2016
    @Teeceezy
    I'm one of the many who REALLY wanted to buy, especially this week & weekend. I've saved up an entertainment budget for myself specifically so I could step my game up a notch. I've been buying equipment bundles and boosters the past 2 months because I'm excited about the new content. I've got my cash already set aside for when that warrior/asssult/scout bundle comes out. (Does this put me in the A group or the B group?)

I understand that NG had to make changes to keep the game balanced, but can you offer me any assurances that this was more of a one time thing, as opposed to standard operating procedures at Next Games?
    SlickRickInspTurbinestheRealBender
    MizTy said:

I understand that NG had to make changes to keep the game balanced, but can you offer me any assurances that this was more of a one time thing, as opposed to standard operating procedures at Next Games?

Check out this thread from January. See if any of it sounds familiar.