Today... Teeceezy, has written his first major response to this week...

13»

Comments

• MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    Lol @Dale point taken :)
    Sooooo. .. If I bought that bundle I've been waiting ever so patiently for, it is SOP for NG to feel they have every right to change the attributes in the middle of the night without telling me. I guess that's my answer.
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    Yes. They have been doing it all along. It was just more obvious this time. Coupled with the ridiculous token economy and the insulting job posting, it was more than people could take.
    mongo911SgtSalamiLadyAquila
    Yeah. I guess I got caught up in an unrealistic moment. I think I'm suffering from spending withdrawal
    ggbats
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    @MizTy...
    This game is so good, all of us are crazy/frustrated " the angst is beyond crummy...

All of us hope stupidly and greed subside...

Good luck Sir...
    I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

MizTy
    What's worse is that I'm not even new! I'm just new to the bigger spending. My bad!
    It's crack I tell ya!
    LadyAquila
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    @MizTy take up drinking an smoking an recreational drugs...

It'll be easier on ya...
    I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

ggbatsLadyAquilaInspTurbines
  • JunJun Member Posts: 14
    edited July 2016
    My Summary of NG Statement:

NG admitted:

1. The token economy imbalance and promised "more ways" to receive tokens.
    2. Nerf of weapons in particular the Silenced trait without prior inforation to players specially those who purchased the items. Apologized for this but stressed they "reserve the rights to make balance changes in-game"
    3. problems like Xp tents, low level challenge mission and scarcity of official communication from NG to the players.

My Comments of the statement:

For Item Number 1:

They did not specify what kind of "ways" to receive tokens though they already have plans. Not very transparent on this point. Also what these ways are might not be what the players wanted. They only addressed token economy problem for heroes, they did not mention TOKEN PROBLEMS FOR SURVIVORS which is the more important problem.

For Item Number 2:

They do have the rights as owner and developer but because there is selling and buying (they become not only developers but also business persons) Consumer Rights come in as a crucial factor. When I buy a product, I expect the features of the product to be there. TAKING AWAY PROMISED PRODUCT FEATURES AFTER THEY ARE SOLD may well constitute fraud (I am talking with my lawyer friends on this).

Nothing was mentioned about the Nerf-ing in the past like the Nerf on Hunter Class and giving back value of time and money the players have spent developing the Hunters and their weapons should they choose not to use the new Hunter anymore. (After the Nerf on Hunters, I began developing and using Warriors).

For Item Number 3:

These are issues of high level players and leaders of NML GUILD COUNCIL. The most immediate issues for us who are neither the former nor the latter are 1. token imbalance for survivors 2. fuel economy imbalance 3. Upgrade costs
    MizTyInspTurbinestheRealBender
  • AmigaAmiga Member Posts: 3,770
    eetu said:

lmfgunnut said:

@TroubleMan I don't know if this detracts from your legal argument or not, but in playing the game you have entered a contract with NG in which you agreed to their terms of service. Included in that (in all caps) is the following:

Also: "We may manage, regulate, modify, control or eliminate Virtual Items at any time in our sole discretion, with or without notice. If we exercise such rights, we will have no liability to you or any third party."
    Agree eetu, we renting rights to use ingame items that's why everything are overpriced in this game in my opinion . Radios, bundles, gold - we have to pay theoretical £6 to use 1 x15 radios call and we all know the results. 90% rare survivors. Expect that I love this game ;)
    MizTyLilyTheTigress