Do either new Carol/Rosita bundles appeal to you?

BadLuckChuckBadLuckChuck Member Posts: 37
As I'm making this a poll I will remove my 2 cents, but what do you guys think? With the spending strike I can imagine where this will go. But with any luck, this poll can help point NG towards a new direction.

Do any of you like the new bundles? Do you like the idea of purchasing tokens directly or are increased phones the way to go?

Do either new Carol/Rosita bundles appeal to you? 64 votes

I like a bundle with tokens
1%
General_Pain 1 vote
I want more radios with my bundle
1%
SoBraL_BR 1 vote
I won't buy a thing until they fix token economy
89%
AmigaMelaniexgabriel_lwhLoewe1968sanchezi910TroubleManSpipmanLadyAquilaMizTyepretmongo911Avalon8PimpOfTheDeadDaleantSipher07[Deleted User]Tapatio75SlickRickShut_Up 57 votes
I haven't bought a bundle yet, but for the right reason I would
6%
blynknzPowerUKPapacasPhilson 4 votes
Give me gold! I like gold!!
1%
gretchiepooh01 1 vote

Comments

• i812manyi812many Member Posts: 139
    PR0DJ said:

25 warrior tokens? Are you fucking serious?

and they come with the assault package.....
    grammar: the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit
    [Deleted User]
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    edited July 2016

I'm not spending anymore money ever. ngo is turning this game into a money pit. This is what I see every time I look at the gold store and I'm good with that.
    Invader[Deleted User]
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    I find the Rosita bundle to be insulting. They said they heard our complaints about the token system but then here's a bundle with 25 tokens in it. It's an insult because 25 tokens as part of a purchased bundle is so insignificant is like trying to bail out the ocean with a spoon.
    MelaniexggbatsInvader
  • CapletonCapleton Member Posts: 441
    @DarkFae I think NGO disabled IAPs for all BlueStacks users. But I am fine with that too...

Btt: it is funny that NGO advertises more bundles than ever the last days. First I got the possibility to buy every existing radio bundle and now there are those awesome Rosita/Carol bundles. Seems as if it is another test for us little lab rats and our will to not spend anything until there will be some changes.

And those bundles are way overpriced for everyone who ones the two costumes already (and I guess many already got them) and even the weapons are not very tempting to re-open my wallet.
    Moriturus te salutat

Found his home in Asylum
    InspTurbinesggbatsInvader[Deleted User]
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    Thank You @Capleton,

that explains it. I have not bought anything since I asked for my money back so this lab rat is not even mildly tempted by the cheese. It's really becoming scary how addicted they think we have become to a mobile app game. I'm wondering when they are going to start trying to harvest organs and/or body parts in exchange for in-game content (which btw according to them we don't ever really own, we only lease the right from them to have access to) or asking for 1st borns.
    MelaniexInvader
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    I think you kissed the option of, "I don't buy bundles".
    That's me. I'm not spending money on an outfit
    MelaniexInvader
  • PowerUKPowerUK Member Posts: 85
    I'm fortunate,I could buy any of the bundles offered. I don't, as I think they offer zero value for money. The gas booster lets me hack/slash/shoot zombies for as long as real life allows and in my opinion is perfectly priced.

Power.
    OvidmikelMizTyMagee529
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    I just don't buy bundles.

Period!
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    castro
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,194
    At least they gave Rosita's rifle gold spread and gold luck.
    Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
    Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
  • dwendwen Member Posts: 25
    Rositas is interesting, only because drops on good weapons are non existant. Carols is crap. Not rewarding their bad behaviour
    [Deleted User]
  • LightfeetLightfeet Member Posts: 1,062
    They have to fix more than only the token economy, but this is the most likely appropriate point.
    SgtSalami
  • RobotelulRobotelul Member Posts: 32
    dont buy the budle ...join the cause !!!!!!!!!!!
    [Deleted User]Melaniex
  • BonzBonz Member Posts: 6
    I was (slightly) tempted but I can live w/o for the good of the strike. Thout shall not scab!!
    TheLostOnes[Deleted User]
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    If I hadn't been on money strike there would have been a 50% chance of me buying the Rosita bundle. There would have been a 100% chance of me buying the gas booster to get the most out of the XP weekend event. And there would have been a 1% chance of me buying the Carol bundle.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    PR0DJ
  • OvidmikelOvidmikel Member Posts: 965
    Just a quick ? I'm buying neither one just wondering why they got an assault rifle with warrior tokens ????
    [Deleted User]rgerkmanBadLuckChuck
  • AetherholeAetherhole Member Posts: 33
    Ovidmikel said:

Just a quick ? I'm buying neither one just wondering why they got an assault rifle with warrior tokens ????

I think a lot of people are scratching their heads wondering the very same thing...
    Invaderrgerkman
  • VudnikVudnik Member Posts: 307
    I've never bought, nor will I ever buy outfit or weapon bundles. Simply not something that has any value for me, aside from the standardized over-pricing. I nearly did a number of months ago but instead I Googled the weapon at the time and saw countless people complaining about the hidden potency level and wishing they had their money back.
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,194
    @Ovidmikel LOL I never thought about that...
    Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
    Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
  • NecroboogieNecroboogie Member Posts: 1,108
    What are you guys talking about...that's a Hell of a deal!!! What you'd only need 10 of them to make 1 legendary warrior upgrade.... I mean everyone's got at least 10 assault characters right?!? Totally worth it.
    [Deleted User]PR0DJ
  • LadyAquilaLadyAquila Member Posts: 625
    My husband, who has never spent a dime on this game, got offered an interesting bundle this morning...the Rugged Survivor Bundle. Anyone else see this?

$4.99 for 500 gold, 30 phones, 1 survivor slot and 60 tokens - 20 each hunter, scout, and bruiser.

It's the kind of bundle that I wish they would offer more of. But not right now. #walletstillclosed
    TheLostOnesInvaderPR0DJ
    @LadyAquila Could you please to ask your husband to post a picture of the bundle in this thread?
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    JayZ said:

At least they gave Rosita's rifle gold spread and gold luck.

For now, anyway. Who knows about next week?
    JayZInvader[Deleted User]
    @Lightfeet, he's not on the forums, but here is his screenshot.

PR0DJ
    @Necroboogie & @LadyAquila Thanks! That's indeed an interesting and imho worthwhile bundle. They luckily didn't offer it to me as I would have seen it passing by with mixed feelings.

NGO obviously tries to figure out how they can get ppl back on the purchase-side.
    Invader
    I think it's only being offered to entice first time purchases. He usually gets the newbie $2.99 bundle pop up all the time.
    DLichMelaniex
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    @Lightfeet yup...

Oh those Fins... Workin hard...

" 30 prices of silver " is so understandable...

Wattabunchofputzes...
    I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

LadyAquila
  • LilyTheTigressLilyTheTigress Member Posts: 16
    Very peeved as I had got both bundles months ago... Now it comes with tokens. These should be available for free for whoever bought these packs in the past. #NoRespectNoCash
    [Deleted User]BadLuckChuck