Definitely boycotting LEGO Batman

I've now had this video come up FOUR times in a row. It's over 2 1/2 minutes long (which is annoying to begin with), and causes the game to time out. When it boots back up, I don't get the rewards from the video, AND I don't get any videos after that. So instead of getting 4 Cinemas/hour and 4 3-crate-reward videos every 6 hours, I now get one non-working 2.5 minute video and nothing else ALL DAY.

NG: this video HAS to go, or you need to stop letting it time out the game.
tembel

Comments

• NecroboogieNecroboogie Member Posts: 1,108
    edited July 2016

Got skip pretty far in for the pay off... 6:12 or so
    masmith93Annette578keparks71PR0DJ
  • sborgsborg Member Posts: 549
    I posted on this the other day. I just won't watch the damn thing.
  • Annette578Annette578 Member Posts: 482
    @Necroboogie
    So funny! Thx :D
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    30 seconds is all they will ever get from me. I always fire up the video, get something to drink or take a bio-break, then open my chests. I never ever actually watch a video.
    SgtSalami
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    Yeah but you can't control which video you get!
  • InspTurbinesInspTurbines Member Posts: 706
    @General_Quatre, sure you can...just stop watching all videos!
    LadyAquilaMrSorrow
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    We're aware of the issue with this video and hope to have it fixed in the near future.
    CanadianMike
  • GonkistanGonkistan Member Posts: 166
    NCDawgFan said:

30 seconds is all they will ever get from me. I always fire up the video, get something to drink or take a bio-break, then open my chests. I never ever actually watch a video.

I seem to find that if mine sit for long enough for the screen to blank, I don't get any crates. I assume that's by design...
    InspTurbines
  • DudeFromWADudeFromWA Member Posts: 4
    I second the boycott of long videos. If you are going to leave long videos in the rotation then at least two things must occur. FIRST: Fix your buggy program so we get the reward. SECOND: Hand out MUCH better rewards for videos that are 2.5x longer than the standard video.
  • VudnikVudnik Member Posts: 307
    Since I'm boycotting ALL ads, like tons of others are, it just doesn't matter.