Compare Walking Dead NML and RTS

How would you guys compare No Mans Land Vs the Road to Survival Game since many of us have not played both?

Comments

• MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,366
    I tried to play RTS 4 times!! I hated it! That's my 2 cents! :)
    ⚔️Leader - TheHerdReturned⚔️
    CrazyDggbatsLadyAquila
  • i812manyi812many Member Posts: 139
    ^^^+1 that game is garbage.
    grammar: the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit
    ggbats
  • bumshoebumshoe Member Posts: 322
    Road to survival makers are corrupt and support is run by copy and pasting same message for every issue.

Game is fun but the makers, support, offers and advertising is horrible. Look at their forums or better yet look them up on better business beauro

There has been numerous promises and mistakes made by makers that have never been honored. Likely promissed legendary troops and armory glitchy get not giving loot for disassembling items. Non of them have been compensated for.
    When soft cap comes I quit the game.
  • LadyAquilaLadyAquila Member Posts: 625
    I tried it to see if it could fill my time while waiting for gas refills. Hated it. Uninstalled it. Wouldn't mind to find another game that I enjoy like this to fill the gaps though.
    InspTurbines
  • CanadianMikeCanadianMike Member Posts: 202
    bumshoe said:

Road to survival makers are corrupt and support is run by copy and pasting same message for every issue.

That sounds oddly familiar...
    [Deleted User]
    'fear the walking dead-dead run' is actually pretty enjoyable for me. Its owned outright by AMC, which makes me question their recent partnering with NG. NG must have been the issue.
  • LightfeetLightfeet Member Posts: 1,062
    @LadyAquila Try out "Iron Maiden - Legacy of the Beast". Non-complex and good for occasional playing.
    LadyAquila
    edited July 2016
    Lightfeet said:

@LadyAquila Try out "Iron Maiden - Legacy of the Beast". Non-complex and good for occasional playing.

actually, I saw that game preview while watching a video about two weeks ago.....before the proverbial poop hit the fan.

LOVE some eddy!