Is your guild on board with the no spending and no commercial videos protest?

chicamorenochicamoreno Member Posts: 8

Is your guild on board with the no spending and no commercial videos protest? 34 votes

Yes! Solidarity!
88%
General_PainChriiisTroubleManDeadBeatLadyAquilaMizTyAvalon8PimpOfTheDead[Deleted User]Japes87InspTurbinesLilyTheTigressVudnikInvaderReeconnBLACKNORTHMystiqueSixFester17TheCrab 30 votes
Uh, I live under a rock so I don't know what you're talking about
0%
I don't spend money on this game anyway
11%
tembelbasiaMDWalkerBiterWhateverdocfinzenburg 4 votes

Comments

• EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    You need another choice
    Some are, some are not
    LightfeetMovado
  • chicamorenochicamoreno Member Posts: 8
    Yes! Solidarity!
    How about "I'm an addict and I can't stop myself " lol
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    edited July 2016
    Yes! Solidarity!
    My guild (FearTheCrew) & all of our 20 members (Lab Rats Groups A & B ) are actively participating in the No Spend/No Video movement. We are eagerly awaiting additional news from NG regarding changes to the token economy & better transparency when nerfing purchased equipment
    @Teeceezy @Shadowkeeper
  • MovadoMovado Member Posts: 863
    So I take it you have no actual interest in presenting a fair/objective poll assessment, with your skewed options here.
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    Err @Movado... how do you spell " skewed "... Huh???
    I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

Yes! Solidarity!
    @Movado I didn't create the poll so i don't have any reply to that, but I like hearing people's point of view and @Teeceezy and @Shadowkeeper both expressed interest in our pov so why not just post it?
    Yes! Solidarity!
    Oddly enough, I'm really interested in the answer to this question & sincerely wish that NG had posted it (with appropriate voting options of course)