Camp is Different

This is very curious. I have compared my camp today to a screenshot I took yesterday. Today, there is a new path from the middle of my camp to the school bus. This path is very wide compared to the other paths and it is extremely busy and full of people. What is this about?

* I put "hero" and "heroes" in quotes for a reason.
** Still on a spending boycott of equipment and gas booster and gold.
masmith93ggbatsrgerkmanGeneral_PainRevenantInspTurbinesgretchiepooh01

Comments

• abel001abel001 Member Posts: 28
    On a related note... I would like to know if the survivors that we have are correctly reflected in the people walking around the camp? Or are they just random characters.. I've always wondered..
    Annette578
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,844
    Must be free beer somewhere?

I like how the guys walking around can just pass right through each other
    I'll have to look at my camp later and see if I have the new path
    ggbatstheRealBenderAnnette578InspTurbines
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    I don´t have any path in my camp...
    Annette578
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    The bus is where it goes down it's where NG has been raping your survivors the last few days since the update. There's so much sodomy going on that its worn out a new footpath!
    Vudnik
  • johnnydivesjohnnydives Member Posts: 324

I GOT THAT, THINK MY SURVIVORS ARE BORED NOW AM GUILD-LESS.

MizTy
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    @johnnydives 2 days ago you were recruiting for your guild Tribal UK and now you are guildless?
    Yeah @Shut_Up

Latest update led to 3 people leaving and another 2 leaving also because of the update at the end of this challenge. All was 300+ plus players and had no takers for people to join us so saw it as untenable.

Was with great sadness I quit but the latest update and losing valuable players as well as people who I had thought of as friends gave me pause for thought and I didn't want to continue.
    Annette578InspTurbines
  • wrinkled_bagwrinkled_bag Member Posts: 656
    I never thought that my iPad mini was a low end device
    Annette578InspTurbines[Deleted User]

The same holds for paths, on low end devices the path creation is skipped.

Low end devices @eetu ?. My screenshot above was on an iPad Air 2 using fibre optic broadband? Certainly not a low end device and the highest speed broadband in the UK.
    Annette578InspTurbines
  • eetueetu Member Posts: 637

The same holds for paths, on low end devices the path creation is skipped.

Low end devices @eetu ?. My screenshot above was on an iPad Air 2 using fibre optic broadband? Certainly not a low end device and the highest speed broadband in the UK.
    Yes, that's why there are paths in the screenshot :)

For some reason the survivors are stuck walking back and forth between two points (I have no idea why that happened for you), and thus all the paths are drawn on top of each other and you see one very heavy path.
    ggbatstheRealBenderInspTurbines
    :D :D :D
    Some path am making lol.

Thanks @eetu, all the best.
    Annette578
  • eetueetu Member Posts: 637

I never thought that my iPad mini was a low end device

Sadly, these days it is starting to be. I'm quite sure that there are new 3d games that don't even run on it :/
  • MrsScattercushionMrsScattercushion Member Posts: 119
    that would explain no paths on mine via an iphone 4s ;)
  • timmyaaeh1timmyaaeh1 Member Posts: 51
    My survivors in my camp did the same thing. It changed back to normal after i exited, and then re entered the game.
  • timmyaaeh1timmyaaeh1 Member Posts: 51
    They were al walking between my mission car and storage. Maybe stocking car up, for next mission? Refilling gas?.:) Lmao.
    MizTyAnnette578
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,844
    Just checked. No new path at my camp.
  • KafirKafir Member Posts: 101
    Illegal aliens coming across your "border"???

Annette578
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    No paths on my laptop (using bluestacks) but there are on my phone. (Samsung android)
  • VudnikVudnik Member Posts: 307

They were al walking between my mission car and storage. Maybe stocking car up, for next mission? Refilling gas?.:) Lmao.

They're all packing up and leaving the game too...
    theRealBenderi812many
  • CanadianMikeCanadianMike Member Posts: 202
    He sacrificed himself so that the others wouldn't starve while hunting tokens :D
    SpacemanSpiff1RisMizTy
  • mcbkhicksmcbkhicks Member Posts: 682
    if only when who ever was going through the wall & across the street must of had some bad gas if only they brought more wall walkers carring radios when they went out... itll be good team work