Weekend Event- Double XP and 5 sec equipment upgrade time

124»

Comments

• LightfeetLightfeet Member Posts: 1,062
    edited July 2016
    @Perdtin Why? They told us openly and well in advance that the XP booster will be removed for the time of the weekend event. It was your own greedy decision to try it out... :p
  • Rick_ZKRick_ZK Member Posts: 296
    My wallet looks thicker than usual. B)
    IGN : Rick. Officer in the Cure Family. Number One in Sweden & currently 22 globally.
    Melaniex
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    @NewAnalyticsLabRatGroupB
    I love this event & am as excited as a kitten with a ball of string to play for 2x xp. I would have bought the gas booster & the Rosita bundle if I had any consumer confidence that NG wouldn't change its attributes in the dark of the night

My wallet is still closed.
    Governator
  • MovadoMovado Member Posts: 859
    XP booster seems to stack with Event. Not sure why it didn't work for @Perdtin

Getting over 100,000 xp for killing less than 50 zombies. Maggie helps too in leader spot. I will never bother trying to level her up, I need her only for XP boost
    @Movado Your mission reward was doubled as well. Some ppl are facing the problem that they don't get 2 x reward XP. Strange, indeed...
    Melaniex
  • IfyourforgiveIfyourforgive Member Posts: 59
    I too am not getting 2xp from mission rewards. Only crates and walkers at the wall.
    edited July 2016
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,458
  • PerdtinPerdtin Member Posts: 783
    edited July 2016
    Movado said:

XP booster seems to stack with Event. Not sure why it didn't work for @Perdtin

Getting over 100,000 xp for killing less than 50 zombies. Maggie helps too in leader spot. I will never bother trying to level her up, I need her only for XP boost

@Movado It started stacking on Mission XPs, will log out again to see if it changes
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    Holy crap @painclasher ....
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    General_Pain
    @TheLostOnes Check the video vault for complete video! :)
  • LadyAquilaLadyAquila Member Posts: 625
    PR0DJ said:

JackBauer said:

@DLich I recommended inside our guild the "Inside and Out" for farming. There are constantly coming fatties all the time from left and right top. Unfortunately I'm already over the point of "no return" at this challenge mission where I can't farm it anymore on weekend.

I can confirm that I just got 40k+ XP from Inside and Out on RSL 15. Got only two stars because didn't dodge one 23 lvl motherfucker, but it's ok for farming with double xp.
    Yeah, recommended starting level of 15 is a nice sweet spot for this tactic. 84k XP for 6 gas, 101 kills.
    @painclasher that's really something! But I guess you aren't part of the money boycott movement then?
    I'm lost.

General_PainInvaderAvalon8
  • ICEDICED Member Posts: 17
    Hello Admin team,
    Please treat as URGENT.
    Since this weekend event started, my XPs are not doubling. I have noticed it in the morning when shooting walkers by the fence and confirmed it when I played 'car crash' and killed 370 walkers. The XP I received were not doubled. I got only a little above 76574 XPs when I know I should have got more than 300000 XPs with this weekend event. I have sent a message to support in the game. As time goes, my XPs are not doubling and I am afraid all my XPs this whole weekend will not be doubled. I hope this gets fixed and all my 'double' XPs will be restored. I hope all my effort this weekend event will not be for nothing. My game name is ICED. I am currently at level 55. I play on an iPad 4.
    Worried player,
    ICED
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,372
    edited July 2016
    @ICED , please see response here and provide some screenshots.
  • MelaniexMelaniex Member Posts: 21
    edited July 2016
    @ICED
    " I played 'car crash' and killed 370 walkers. The XP I received were not doubled. I got only a little above 76574 XPs when I know I should have got more than 300000 XPs ase treat as URGENT."

NG is also limiting walker kills, once you kill 100 walkers you only gain 1 Xp . Just another way for them to try and get us to spend.
    InvaderJayZMrSorrow
    Reward crates are still not doubling in missions or challenges.
    General_Pain
    @Melaniex They are already doubled once you open them
    edited July 2016
    Also for anyone interested seeing 100-300kXP rewards in a mission

The picture below shows 302 200 XP from crate rewards only. With the mission reward and walker kills it was about 350 000 XP from a mission

MizTy

Also for anyone interested seeing 100-300kXP rewards in a mission

The picture below shows 302 200 XP from crate rewards only. With the mission reward and walker kills it was about 350 000 XP from a mission

Guess what I am not getting double XP I see in your picture it actually saids double XP. The only double XP I am receiving is from kills., and one from a TG crate yesterday. So tell me what group am I in?
    If I can figure out a way to snap a picture I will.
    @Melaniex it's becsuse he bought the 2x XP booster just before the event started so now he now has 4x XP. For us nonspenders, it's only 2x XP and the number is automatically doubled, there's no little sign saying 'Double XP'
    I'm lost.

General_PainMizTy
    @TheLostOnes thank you for clearing that up, if what I am seeing is double XP , it is pretty piss poor. I use to buy the booster packs weekly and the rewards were awesome. No more cash, wallet remains closed
    MizTyGeneral_Pain
    Here are my Double XP reward crates

General_Pain