Crate Rewards: My Drop Rate Data

2»

Comments

• General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 989
    Don't forget, there's a non-zero chance that they will (maybe soon) do away with equipment level caps, so...Legendary 18 equipment from 500TG gold crates MAY be a really good option if the traits are good. I have a feeling they'll eliminate caps in the next update or two...and thus am hanging onto even my lower leveled Legendary (and in some cases where I don't have much, Epic) gear.
  • MartajnMartajn Member Posts: 4
    Great work! I will add my data to the sample. Level 49, using only l19 survivors. I pulled 20 gold reward crates from challenge points:
    9 rare equipment - useless
    1 epic equipment - uselss since only l17
    1 radio draw
    1 gold draw
    2 food
    6 XP

Apart from the now obvious pattern of crap rewards I also note that reward crates in all mission types are less than before so much that it is getting uninteresting to grind at all. If, for any chance, any devs/mods read this please understand that in the long run you are killing the game right now. I personally would rather spend all gas on ONE mission with deadly status and some decent rewards than the crap you are dishing out right now, but that's only my 5 cent..
    Japes87
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,548
    edited July 2016
    Another one. When I will have a lvl19 legend gear out of a golden crate I will let you know...
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,548
    edited July 2016
    Howdy ! My first 19 legendary crate out of 500 gold box.
    Nearly perfect weapon traits if luck and interrupt would be swapped.

-----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    TheLostOnesJapes87
  • MrSorrowMrSorrow Member Posts: 109
    JackBauer said:

Howdy ! My first 19 legendary crate out of 500 gold box.
    Nearly perfect weapon traits if luck and interrupt would be swapped.

It's so beautiful that I can't even see it ;) And I agree about traits.
    Join Retribution HERE
    Elder of Retribution guild

TheLostOnesElKaputto
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,398
    Nice! Hopefully first of many
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,510
    Japes87 said:

@Governator , my understanding is that the contents of the crates in any mission is pre determined so it doesn't matter what order you open them . I have seen this myself upon disconnect on my tablet ... I still chased gold crates like a dumbass before the spending freeze was happening though .. I must love green gear

Right, so it goes without saying that the number of gold crates that appear is worthless unless you either open them with the first three unlocks, or spend the gold (and maybe get some videos). I think the unlock rate for the first three is pretty pathetic.
    Japes87
  • OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,272

Any data on what percentage of crates unlock with the first three unlocks? It seems like you always need to burn gold to reach those elusive crates.

It's been a while since I've looked at the distribution, but when I did look, right around 33% of my gold crates popped up in the first 3 crates....and could only assume that they were evenly distributed between the 4-6 and 7-9 crates...but can't test that without spending a lot of gold!
    GovernatorMizTy
  • Fester17Fester17 Member Posts: 666
    Level 52 here, using level 19 survivors. I opened 14 500 tg chests:

29500 xp
    leg 17 assault armor
    29500 xp
    29000 xp
    rare 19 warrior weapon
    29000 xp
    29000 xp
    29000 xp
    26000 tom