My XPs are not doubling with this weekend event

ICEDICED Member Posts: 17
Hello Admin team,
Please treat as URGENT.
Since this weekend event started, my XPs are not doubling. I have noticed it in the morning when shooting walkers by the fence and confirmed it when I played 'car crash' and killed 370 walkers. The XP I received were not doubled. I got only 76574 XPs when I know I should have got more than 300000 XPs with this weekend event. I have sent a message to support in the game. As time goes, my XPs are not doubling and I am afraid all my XPs this whole weekend will not be doubled. I hope this gets fixed and all my 'double' XPs will be restored. I hope all my effort this weekend event will not be for nothing. My game name is ICED. I am currently at level 55. I play on an iPad 4.
Worried player,
ICED
la_ll64

Comments

• la_ll64la_ll64 Member Posts: 61
    I have The same problem
  • ICEDICED Member Posts: 17
    Hope all my efforts this weekend won't be a waste. Mods pls help
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,454
    @ICED , @la_ll64 , would you have screenshots? Do you also get the message that the event is live? Just FYI: the 2x event doesn't work like the 2x xp booster bundle, there's no message that says doubled. The actual amounts received by killing walkers, etc is doubled.

Please provide some screenshots and see the level of walker and xp received message in game.
    Moved to bugs.
    Thanks for moving to bugs.
    Yes, I know it does not work like that. But my guild mates that killed like 105 walkers on the same 'car crash' got around 150000 XPs and I killed more than twice that and got a little above 76000 XP. I snapped it but do not know how to attach here. Can't see attach button here.
    @ICED , welcome to the forum, xp from walkers depend on the required level, so if your guild member has a higher star count (more difficult), more xp will be earned. To attach pictures, if you are using desktop, it's the little paper icon with folded corner.
    That my guild member is level 46 and I am level 55 and have more stars than he does.
    I use an iPad. If I will be directed how to attach a screenshot, I will attach same immediately.
    zbot,
    I was able to send to TWD Twitter account.
    zbot,
    I was able to send to TWD Twitter handle
    @ICED , if you are receiving 76574 XP, the event is working, there was an update that capped the limit so once you kill 100 walkers, the xp gained is reduced to 1 xp per walker. Hope that helps.

Sorry the twitter link says it's protected.
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    The Twitter account isn't going to help you. To attach a screenshot here use the drop down menu above the field you type your post in and look for the the paper folded over.

Again, there is a walker kill cap of 100 walker kills. Killing 200 walkers will only get you 100 more points than killing 100 walkers.
    ICED
  • sandman7sandman7 Member Posts: 32
    edited July 2016