Good morning, Finland!

MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
Dear @NG
I hope you all had a restful weekend & that you are enjoying that beautiful July Finnish sunshine. I'm not sure how long it takes to produce those fancy reports for @MrCEO, but I was wondering whether or not you noticed @LabRat9674678?

I'd like to maximize my LTV & move according to your carefully engineered coercion plans again
*** bc I really enjoy playing NML! ***

^^^Wouldn't it be nice if I changed my 1* Google Play rating to 5* that? ^^^

Let me know when you want me to move from Group B to Group A. I obviously made a grievous error when I tried to do it myself. I didn't realize that you were short on Zombie Market Analytics Survivor Humans. I'd like to change my profile pic back to the kitten soon

#NoSpendingNoAds
MrSorrowBorutoSlickRickInvaderBonzkeparks71

Comments

• MrSorrowMrSorrow Member Posts: 109
    edited August 2016
    Actually it's Sunday evening in here Finland (10.30 pm) so, weekend isn't over yet :p
    Join Retribution HERE
    Elder of Retribution guild

Boruto
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    Shoot. My bad
    @zbot please hold this line for 8 hrs. I wouldn't want to appear obsessive or impatient during my LTV review
    MrSorrowInvader
  • R2runfastR2runfast Member Posts: 332
    Mitzy.... I must say..... I am a fan
    MizTy
    edited August 2016
    Oh... btw NG, how are those customer service trouble tickets coming along? I'm still waiting waiting for my Blind Spot xp. For some reason instead of just looking up my star count on that fancy software of yours, I needed to attach a ss of my star count. But my star count was off too. Thx for assuring me that was just a visual bug.

Does that mean you needed the ss so u can give me less xp (based on the erroneous star count)?

Nm. I'm sure it's covered by the EULA
    edited August 2016
    @Teeceezy
    Can i get a list of all the crappy things NG has been doing to me? I'll take some NG vacation days and get started on those customer service tickets. But hurry OK? Finnish vacation month is almost finished

@Shadowkeeper
    Pls send my regards to @HR and @StrategicMarketAnalystZombieCruncher

One of my New Year's Resolutions was to learn a new language. I'm finding MBAese to be very useful. I guess I'll keep Rosetta Stone on the shelf for a while yet. I'm glad I can do my part to ease the communication barrier. I was gonna learn Finnish but I guess now I don't have to.

Hey! I hear @NMLGuildCouncil @SlickRick is bilingual!

#NoSpendingNoAds
  • TheDarkSodaTheDarkSoda Member Posts: 141
    @Teeceezy Does this mean on the 1st, we might finally actually get some real answers to some of our questions?
    [Deleted User]InvaderMrSorrow
    edited August 2016
    Btw, I realize @StrategicZombieMuncher is terribly busy printing out those important reports for @MrCEO, but I'm waiting for my organically grown gas to fill. Normally I buy gasboosters.

You know, I think I read some place that Lab Rat Group B is underwhelmed by gas production rates. @Teeceezy can u put that on The List? Just hit one of the bottom buttons & remind me you're still listening

I'm just hanging out in the forums waiting to heal. That reminds me, u were cc'd in a different post about healing times. Lab Rat Group B asked for shorter healing times. What's NGs take on that? Easy fix for you (you can probably do it in the middle of the night!) and a win for Lab Rat Group B

Oh, and a handful of us noticed that the healing times increased? Could u check into that for us please?
    Invader
    It's officially monday morning in Finland now. What time does their work day start?
    No idea. But my spending withdrawal symptoms are starting to subside. I'm moving through those Grief Stages and am nearing the acceptance phase.

I know Teecee is working hard on these issues. I'm just hoping NG gives us something soon. I don't need a huge update to make me happy again. I just think NG needs to spend a little more time implementing changes requested by their established user base. That's why I'm so passionate about supporting the Guild Council. By not spending or watching ads we're impacting the bottom line & they're noticing. I like that
    SlickRick
  • MrSorrowMrSorrow Member Posts: 109
    @TheDarkSoda I would guess around 9 or 10 am in Finland time, maybe? so, in about 1.5-2 hours from now.
    Was my guess even close @Teeceezy :p ?
    Join Retribution HERE
    Elder of Retribution guild

• DIblisDIblis Member Posts: 656
    While I'm as angry as the next person re recent changes baiting the staff like this is toxic. They're not going to respond and your energy is probably better spent playing a new game by a company that appreciates the support, this one obviously doesnt give a rats ass about its player base and despite claims to the otherwise nothing is going to change before we're all dead and buried.
    So suck it up, move on and hope that they learn to communicate better than a 1 year old in the next week or 2 before we're all gone but seriously stop baiting them, redirect that passion.
    To the devs, the only thing keeping us here is the communtiy on the forums and our guilds, we've firmly shut our wallets and stopped watching the ads, it is only a matter of time before something new pops up and we say goodbye for good.
    I wonder if games of thrones is bringing out a game?
    Leader - The 75th Rangers

Next Games - Quality Freemium Butchers - Purveyors of Fine Fresh Nerf - We Take the Luck Away From Choice Cuts

Next Games - Great Leaders in Redefining Value in a Virtual World
    DLichTheLostOnesMizTyMelaniex
    I'm not trying to bait anybody. I seriously want some answers.
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    Sadly... we have learned that @Teeceezy is irrelevant, as concerning the " decision process " at NextGames...

We can only hope, that a person of stature, comes forth from NextGames, on this Board...
    I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

• DIblisDIblis Member Posts: 656
    @TheDarkSoda, sorry if you thought i was refering to your post, i was not.
    And now after new fantastic radio deal I'm inclined to blow toxic myself so i will take my own advice...
    Leader - The 75th Rangers

Next Games - Quality Freemium Butchers - Purveyors of Fine Fresh Nerf - We Take the Luck Away From Choice Cuts

Next Games - Great Leaders in Redefining Value in a Virtual World
    edited August 2016
    Good morning Finland!

Since it's Friday, let's start out the morning with a little literal lol over coffee & bagels. (Or are tea & danish more customary?)

https://aboveaverage.com/asshole-lab-rat-really-screwing-with-scientific-study/
This discussion has been closed.