New Trade System: 5 phones for 3k goods?

Comments

• sborgsborg Member Posts: 569
    5 phones for the equivalent of two legendary crates? LOL!
    GovernatorAnnette578
  • Noprogamer16Noprogamer16 Member Posts: 38
    It's only my opinion, but after seeing the various breakdowns of how this is by no means a deal... That NG's financial team has analyzed everything and seen that they have made extra extra $$$$$$$ on the new Update because of the phone system. That being said, greed is not going to allow them to give us an actual deal that isn't in some way just us robbing Peter to pay Paul.
    ggbatsGovernatorInvaderAnnette578
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,062
    Waste of TGs IMO. I am just collecting phones "organically" and spending them when I hit 15. I average about 10-12 phones per day. I'll see if this rate drops and confirm NG is "manipulating" us to spend.
    Magee529MizTyAnnette578KARAZIPKALI
  • SerpSerp Member Posts: 612
    I just don't understand why every bone they throw us has to come with so many strings. I appreciate a guaranteed way to get phones but why devalue TG's in the process? Common sense would dictate that they give us something truly worth while just to distract everyone from the reaming they are giving them every other chance they get. Mind boggling!
    Annette578SgtSalami
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    Uh oh... This limited time offer isn't In lieu of a fun weekend event is it?
    Annette578
  • mcbkhicksmcbkhicks Member Posts: 686
    @abel001 the tg crate for radios is more than double the gold.... if u just go to radio tower to buy the 5 call for 250 gold in the crate to buy the same 5 radios cost 600 gold how is that a good deal
    DLichMizTyAnnette578Governator
  • KARAZIPKALIKARAZIPKALI Member Posts: 97
    SgtSalami said:

they are just phishing and seeing who is foolish enough to bite on the bad deals....they really don't seem to want to make people happy...

Very well said I totally agree with you friend
    "We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing the walking dead no man's land." (qtn. from George B. Shaw)
    Annette578Melaniexthot47SgtSalami
  • sandman7sandman7 Member Posts: 32
    They definitely dropped the radio rates as well with this event. I actually had a decent weekend picking up radios from the wall and mission reward crates. As soon as this event started though, I haven't picked up a single radio yet
    Annette578GovernatorNoprogamer16
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    When a radio bundle is being offered, the number of organic radios drops. Perception or fact?
    Annette578MelaniexGovernator[Deleted User]
  • TroubleManTroubleMan Member Posts: 423
    @Dale that can't be quantified because we don't really know what the % of drops are.
    Annette578
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    @Teeceezy (legit question, I promise).
    Since this phone for trade goods thing is a limited offer, is this in lieu of a fun weekend event or in addition to a widely-desirable, eagerly-anticipated wknd event? I'd like to get excited about something again.

Also, I love the booster bundles! I would have bought one if I wasn't so stuck in my stages of grief regarding the death of my optimism that NG never really meant to take advantage of my innocence :)
    Amely
  • LadyAquilaLadyAquila Member Posts: 625
    NG...you have so many impassioned players. We enjoy the game. We want to play more; we want to advance in the game. You also benefit by us loving the game, and playing more. Why do you keep having events/new features that make us all want to play LESS??!

Give us an economy that lets us play more. That's when the wallets will open up again.
    MizTyMystiqueInvaderSipher07
  • thot47thot47 Member Posts: 16
    @abel001 we understand that the phones are suppose to be rare... but when its the vase you leave it at searching for new survivors. you dont had the token thing to it that take forever to get to upgrade your survivor. think for a second how many phone you will need to upgrade only 1 survivor to 10* !! i did the math and if i dont wanna spend any money on the game ill need 4 1/2 years... you still think its fair?
    Invader
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,062
    Dale said:

When a radio bundle is being offered, the number of organic radios drops. Perception or fact?

I would always pick up at least 5-6 with the first 15 or so low-level challenge missions. Today, I picked up 1. Granted, that's a small sample, but I feel the rate has dropped (no phones in the silver or gold crates either). The wall walkers are still giving me phones at the same rate so far. It's just the mission crates that have sucked so far.

At least lab rats get a food pellet at the end of the maze.
    MizTy1Ris
  • SerpSerp Member Posts: 612
    So far today I have pick up 3 phones at the wall and 3 from chests...so I am not noticing a difference.
  • HerbergeHerberge Member Posts: 227
    Why NG? why are you doing this. 3000 crates = 5 phones = minimum of 2 tokens or common/uncommon survivor. Not to mention the risk of being raid while saving for 3000 crates.
    kraznor