Tickets anyone?

DanaDana Member Posts: 115
I may have missed something but how do I increase my chances of getting tickets inside the 9 boxes at the end of a mission? Sometimes there are gold silver or bronze tickets that yield nice awards- they show up in the right upper corner of the screen. However, sometimes there are none at all and regular prizes are awarded. Can I help this or is this a completely random game function?

If I could figure out how to get my screenshot in here I would.

TIA

Stonewall Guild/Six Shooter Posse

Best Answers

Answers

• drinkydrinky Member Posts: 414
    Pretty much random from what I can tell. Only thing I can see changes anything is deadly missions have better chance of thevgolden ticket. However be careful with them!
    Lev 58. Rick Rollers Elder
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 47
    edited January 2016
    What @drinky said , careful on the deadly which occasionally give better gear. The givith an nd take away you survivors even easy in the harder levels. I lost my top 4 crew this weekend, now I'm training winos how to fight and they stink.
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face"
    Mike Tyson
    jester
  • DreadDread Member Posts: 450
    bgbelden said:

I lost my top 4 crew this weekend, now I'm trading winos how to fight and the stink.

I read that like 8 times and still can't figure out what you meant. lol
    As I witness the death of innocence... A predator feeding on its creation.
    Through the fallout of this hallucination, I walked into darkness.
    I must not surrender my god to anyone, or this body will become carrion.
    One step closer to my fate. One step closer to my grave.
    [Deleted User]
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 47
    edited January 2016
    @Dread I mean I used 2 of my top survivors on a deadly challenge, already had 28* and I can usually earn about 30-35 per challenge. 2 survivors didn't make it. So I grabbed 2 more to get payback and lost those also.
    Mike Tyson
  • And it should have said TRAINING the bums and they still stink.
    Mike Tyson
    TUCO
  • I fixed the original post. :#
    Mike Tyson
  • DreadDread Member Posts: 450
    @bgbelden lol that makes more sense now. xD
    As I witness the death of innocence... A predator feeding on its creation.
    Through the fallout of this hallucination, I walked into darkness.
    I must not surrender my god to anyone, or this body will become carrion.
    One step closer to my fate. One step closer to my grave.
  • @Dread I don't even drink alcohol.
    I do have extremely large hands though so I usually proofread because of that.
    Mike Tyson
  • OldGothOldGoth Staff Posts: 297
    Higher level missions give out better rewards. Deadly missions have a higher chance of dropping better rewards.
  • DanaDana Member Posts: 115
    I know deadly missions give out chance of more rewards but what I mean is what determines that rewards are given out at all? For instance, i went on a tomato paste mission with 3 ranged weapons and got no tickets, this seems to be the norm, yet the next tomato paste mission I used all melee and got 4 tickets (available for selection). Im not worried about cost of chests or anything, I get that. I was wondering if the team I select has a better chance to have a chance at tickets showing up available in the chests menu. Does this make sense? Id put in screenshots if I knew how to do so. The previous posts did not answer my question unless the word 'random' is the answer. Thanks to those tying to help!
  • JAGJAG Member Posts: 291
    @WastelandDan though slightly off topic I got curious when you say:

> after each mission you should be taken to a screen with nine available "tickets" to flip

Is this different in Android and IOS? Do you actually flip tickets?
    I open cases (Android), looks just like this screen shot I found on the forum

https://us.v-cdn.net/6025874/uploads/editor/3n/elrt4hhwl920.jpg

Ok, that in turn flips a ticket, so you're right. Is it same for all, did it change from earlier versions?
  • DanaDana Member Posts: 115
    edited January 2016
    Nah, @WastelandDan, tickets in the reference I made are the ones that show up in the right hand corner in the chest selection window. Gold, silver, bronze. They vary but show up more on deadly missions. My original question was then showing up at all...is it completely random or do I have the chance to make more of them show up for chances of special treats in the chests. I seemed to get them more when I sent melee survivors out and none at all when I sent out hunters. I thought I was getting credit for a tougher fight...while everyone says its random, this happens more often than not...
  • VerbaubVerbaub Member Posts: 650
    @Dana its all random - praise RNGesus!! o:)
This discussion has been closed.